Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans (page 4 of 15)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (106), Variable Rate (18) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.898 years
NMBS

NMBSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Peppermoney are brilliant, very quick response to every email, Olivia was very professional and found me the perfect loan, she was such an amazing person to help me, i would recommend Peppermoney for all your loan needs.

Webjet sucks money hungr

Webjet sucks money hungr

Pepper Finance Lie Cheat And Steal Your Money Do Not Borrow From Them Bad Customer Service

Extremely helpful and so nice to deal with

The help that I got was so extremely fantastic that I was blown away by how helpful she was and did everything she could with the advice she gave me to help me get this loan I truly appreciate what she did for me thanks pepper loans.

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick with approval and settlement and went above and beyond for me to do the best service.
All got explained extremely well and thoroughly made sure it made sense to me

Nolendi

NolendiPerth, WA

Pepper achieved what others couldn't

Friendly staff who went out of their way to achieve a better outcome than I was even looking for!
Fees and rates quite competitive. Did have to upload some documents twice but that was no big deal.
Thanks!

Simple, convenient and quick!

Assessor contact within 2 hours of lodging, assessment completed within 2 hours of providing documentation. Funds the next day. Simple, convenient, quick, easy! All with excellent customer service. Thank you!

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

Efficient, professional and not onerous

We had been looking around at many lenders and had mixed reviews. They gave us clear info and walked us through the process well. No pressure to take offers and overall a very professional service.

Very easy and painless

I was after a personal loan from Pepper. The whole process was very seamless and Olivia provided great customer service and prompt responses throughout, meaning the whole process only took a couple of days. Exactly what I was after.

Very easy

Was recommended to Pepper as I just needed a bit of extra money to cover some medical costs - was looking at adding onto our home loan - but literally there were 5 pages of information they needed for in actual fact a very small amount of money.
Went to Pepper and the process was quick and easy

Nikki Wood

Nikki WoodNortheast, VIC

Car loan

Olivia handled our car loan application from start to finish and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Such a breeze with the whole application and we were lucky enough to be approved so I can purchase a new car! Couldn’t be happier with the service provided!

Valerie

ValerieDarling Downs, QLD

Quick and painless experience

Jordan was my go-to person and was extremely professional, polite and approachable. I wouldn't hesitate to apply to this company again. I did not experience any unexpected costs or issues. Very happy.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy experience.

The whole process from start to finish was 5 days and I only had to deal with one person (Jordan) who was very professional. Very good experience and highly recommended!

Wonderful service

Just settled on my consolidation loan and dealing with Jordan was great. It was nice to have the 1 person to go through the whole process who was understanding and on the ball. Was such a quick and painless process. Thanks.

FastwayCouriersSuck

FastwayCouriersSuck

Thank you Jordan!!

Jordan was amazing to deal with, providing me with all necessary information as well as following up and making sure I understood everything. Pleasure to deal with someone as good natured. 10/10

Excellent service, it was fast and quick. Thoroughly good process.
No additional little costs which was great
Not a bad rate, but may look to pay out early or refinance down the track

richerjames89
richerjames89

Hi Natalie - can you guys award me the price ?! Cheers

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Olivia was fantastic to deal with. She went above and beyond to help me with my loan application. Her customer service was outstanding and I would be more than happy to recommend her to anyone wanting to apply through Pepper Money.

What a star employee, she deserves a pay rise!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Crystal, I'm sure Olivia will be thrilled to receive your feedback! We appreciate your recommendations and trust the fantastic customer service you have received will continue during your time with Pepper Money.

Marty Henry

Marty HenryMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My Broker kept me up to date and when something came up that needed extra attention he let me know so I could get onto it straight away. So glad I went with Pepper Money, Thank you for everything.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

You are very welcome, Marty. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Stacey

Shannon J.

Shannon J.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

Olivia was extremely helpful and understood my anxiety about being rejected, she helped me through the whole process and did everything she could to help me get approved. I couldn't be happier with her service.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you Shannon! Appreciate you letting us know and congratulations on the new loan.
With thanks,

Tania Bolton

Tania BoltonPerth, WA

Best finance experience

Open and honest communication all the way through. Quick and easy approval, couldn't fault Pepper and will definitely recommend. Great interest rates and options too. Jonathan made a tedious chore a great experience. Thank you!!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Tania. We trust that our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Regards,
Stacey

Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

First loan no problems second loan declined.

Took out a car loan in Augusta 2015 for $40k settled the loan no defaults in payments in jan 2020.

Applied for a second loan of less value $27k no circumstances had changed with myself and guess what..declined.

They must have raised there credit criteria .

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Johnny, thank you for sharing your feedback. When applying for a loan we take into account a number of factors. We would suggest contacting the broker to find out the specific reason your application was declined on this occasion.
Regards,

Sharon H.asked

My lease finishes in a couple of months and I’d like to return the car. How do I do that?

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Would you kindly contact us on 1300 308 738 to allow us to provide instruction specific to your account? We're here to help from 8am to 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

Sharon H.

Can you provide a number I can call from overseas please?

Hi Sharon,
Please call +61 2 8624 3405 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM (AEST) Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

Leeroy

Leeroyasked

Hi, will you loan if partner is on job keeper payments even though loan is not being paid by them, we have both been in our jobs for over ten years, and after job keeper is finished my partner goes back to normal and retains job.??

Derek

Derekasked

Hi,just asking if I can get a loan for $30000,$16650to pay out car lease and rest to pay out loans.this would free up 1600$ per fortnight to pay off loan quickly.thanks

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Derek, we can certainly help with that. Please give us a call on 1300 108 794 to discuss the options available to you. You can also visit our website at www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans.
Hope this helps,
Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest Ratefrom 7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 9.56% p.a.
Monthly Fee A$13.00