Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans (page 4 of 13)

4.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (66) · Variable Rate (13) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term6.366 years (67)
Shadow

ShadowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, Quick and Convenient!!

I have dealt with many financial companies throughout the years, and Pepper Money was quick, easy and very professional. I was extremely impressed with Pepper Money. When questions arose, they were very quickly answered. Thank you!!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Shadow, we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We trust that our excellent customer service will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
Eric

.excellent professional service.

I applied for the loan yesterday and today it has all been approved and finalised. Very Quick, proffessional service, very prompt in getting all done.thank you to Olivia, who made the process so easy ad stress free, i will be definitely using Pepper again

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Trish, it's great to have you on board! We love hearing about our customer's experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.

Cory

CoryPerth, WA

Perfect solution for my financial needs

From just an inquiry to working to my needs with a personal loan for debt consolidation with single payment that I can manage, very quick and helpful service from everyone involved.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Cory, we certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide such fantastic feedback. Congratulations on your new loan!
With thanks,
Cassandra.

yogiGirl

yogiGirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service

I had an existing loan with Pepper and have just topped it up. It was an easy process and I had the best customer service with Jordan. They send you a txt reminder for payments. I've been very happy with Pepper Money

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi yogiGirl, it's great to hear that you have found our service to be efficient and convenient. Thanks for recognising the efforts of Jordan, who I'm sure will appreciate your feedback.

Effective & Effecient

Have utilised lend previous for holiday and now for home reno's
Have found the process very quick and easy With funds received within days
We enjoy the flexibility of paying out early or even making additional repayments
Recommended rising lender!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Jess, thanks for letting us know about your positive experience with us. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money!

Steven Maiden

Steven MaidenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The entire process from enquiring about a personal loan to receiving the funds was professional and courteous.

Unhappysarah

UnhappysarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not transparent and affected my credit negatively

Customer service centre is offshore.
Contract due to expire 9 Dec 2019 according to one phone call. I ask for my payout figure in beginning of November 2019. Amount is $335. I pay 300 and call end of November to pay rest of contract. The amount is $290! Claims I have late payment fees? But my contract is not due! Then do me a favour by removing the debt to $1.50 but Im not allowed to pay until Dec 9th.
Check my credit score this morning to see that they have recorded a late payment on my account. Ill be reporting this company to ASIC and also speaking with my solicitor about their dodgy practices.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

All the staff were helpful and the process was no fuss. The loan application was easy to follow and staff supported me through the whole process. Highly recommend this service.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Ronan, it's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job. Welcome to Pepper and thanks for such a lovely review.

Daniel

Daniel

Excellent service and very timely

Great experience.
Their customer service was very helpful and prompt. The website is extremely easy to use.
Great experience all round that I would recommend to anyone chasing a loan.
They called me up to confirm details and were very pleasant.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Great to hear! Thanks for your review Daniel, and welcome to Pepper Money.

Great team! Fast and reliable

Great help by the team at pepper money! All approved so quickly and all done over the phone. There were a couple things I didn't understand but the help line were fast and very helpful. Thanks guys!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Mitch, and you are very welcome! What a great review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and congratulations on the new loan.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Simplicity in its purest form.

I was surprised how simple the process was, it was a pleasant surprise. Very professional and courteous staff who made the process simple and easy, surpassing the services provided by major banks. Cant
express enough the experience I had applying for a loan. Great customer service and quick approval. Took only a day from start to completion.
Want to thank Olivia for exceptional customer service and great timely communication.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Sam, we're thrilled to hear that you have received such outstanding service from us! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we will also be sure to pass on your feedback to Olivia.
Thanks again!

bill w.

bill w.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service with quick results

Recently used Pepper money to fund a renovation, they were super helpful, great communication, great service. Have no problem using pepper in the future and recommending to friends and family.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know and glad to hear we were able to assist with the loan for your renovation. Welcome to Pepper Money!
Jason

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great lenders - great service!

Great service, details clearly provided to me on all areas of the loan. Assistance was prompt & efficient. Will be recommending them to others.
10/10 for customer service, quick and easy process.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Mich, thank you, that's great to hear! We appreciate your review and are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience.
Rachael

Would not recommend

You never know what the future holds.
Don't fall on hard times with this company. I got different answers over 3 weeks from 4 different people. Cost were very high. Finance Ireland owns it. Next time I Will go with a bank.

les

lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

TOP SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always dealing with Pepper everything was handle professionally and with empathy .
The reception was courteous and friendly and very understanding of our needs and i would highly recommend Pepper to my friends .

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Les, thank you for your review and for recommending Pepper! We trust that our professional and friendly service will continue during your time with us. Welcome to Pepper!

ana

anaSydney, NSW

not easy to deal with

i find them very unfriendly to deal with and wont give you assistance in helping you when you are in need all they do is snub you off would not recommend

Should Be An Option For A Zero Star Review

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Kimmy, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We have responded to your review via private message.

LalaNBitz

LalaNBitz

Never had a moments drama with these guys.

We got approved for a loan for a car, very simply and pain-free! Easy to make payments, as they direct debit weekly. Always friendly to talk to on the phone. No problems here.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Congratulations on purchasing your new car! It's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job.
With thanks,
Cass

JamesT

JamesTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best to be honest, but acceptable

tats f.

tats f.Murray Region, NSW

Love pepper money personal loan

Love pepper money so quick n easy no paperwork n no stress thanks pepper money interest rate is tad higher than expected but over all very happy would highly recommend pepper to family and friends

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi tats, thanks so much for your review and for taking the time to let us know. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money!

Leeroy

Leeroyasked

Hi, will you loan if partner is on job keeper payments even though loan is not being paid by them, we have both been in our jobs for over ten years, and after job keeper is finished my partner goes back to normal and retains job.??

Derek

Derekasked

Hi,just asking if I can get a loan for $30000,$16650to pay out car lease and rest to pay out loans.this would free up 1600$ per fortnight to pay off loan quickly.thanks

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Derek, we can certainly help with that. Please give us a call on 1300 108 794 to discuss the options available to you. You can also visit our website at www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans.
Hope this helps,

newbieasked

my broker uses pepper money for my car loan. will i get an access on my account how?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi, thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. You may want to contact us so we can talk to you about your loan specifically, and we will be able to direct you to our online portal. We will also be able to answer any other questions you may have about your new loan. Our number is 1300 308 738 and we are available from 8am to 8pm AEST. We look forward to hearing from you.

newbie

Hi i did exactly what you said . Thanks i could see my account now . One more thing how often does pepper money report your repayments history to credit bureaus?
Regards.
Newbie

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Glad we were able to assist. Regarding credit reporting, it's best to give us a call on 1300 308 738. Our customer service team will be able to answer your question.
Thanks,
Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives