Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pepper

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
Camilo R.
Camilo R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

System not very good

I tried to apply for a loan with these guys. Originally they offered me 14% interest rate, saying that according to my Equifax report my credit score was "good". After checking with Equifax and sending proof of my credit score as "excellent", the only answer they gave me was to go on the site and "try again to see if I got a different rate". I got 13%. A bit of a joke, either they rip people off or there is something wrong with how they get their information.

Ycnia
YcniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Process was easy, leavinf them not so much.

Other Personal Loans

Davin
Davin

Assumptions...

We are trying to make additional payments into our personal loan. When speaking with the call centre recently asking why our automated/scheduled payments haven't been going out we were told that because we have been making additional payments via Bpay they had decided to stop the scheduled payments.
In my opinion this is unprofessional and selfish on their part. We had started the Bpay payments because the additional payments via the pepper account login didn't work.

Cant wait to zero this account and move on.

ana
anaSydney, NSW

not easy to deal with

i find them very unfriendly to deal with and wont give you assistance in helping you when you are in need all they do is snub you off would not recommend

Personal Loans

Find out how Pepper Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Sandra Robinson
Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Watch the interest

I took out a car loan 2.5 years ago on an interest rate of 14 percent. I rang to check up on how much is left, to be told that I still have the same original amount because my interest rate us at 17.99 percent.
When I asked the girl why, she couldn't tell me.
NOT HAPPY.

Application Process
Pepper Money A.Pepper

No Statements, online access, payment books

Customers are not issued statements for their accounts or given online access to view their statements and transactions electronically, or given a payment book to record receipt numbers for payments made either. Statements are not issued at all (paper or electronic) so you cannot track the transactions you have made or the current balance of your account. If you want a statement you must request one which is then mailed out to you. I understood all financial institutions were legally obligated to provide their customers with regular statements for their accounts, or at the very least view them, so I question whether this practice of Pepper's actually adheres to regulations.

LakiSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

I have requested a clarification on my personal loan through my online account messaging system and haven't still received a response. Although they boast of a response time of "24 hrs", it is now over 2 weeks since the message was sent,

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

fred
fredasked

Hi, is there any experience or story about personal loan EARLY repayment? Their FAQ says there is a charge/fee for fixed-rate loans BUT their homepage and application says NO !!!

Hi Fred,
If you go to our loan product features page here: https://www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans you will see that no fees are payable if the loan is paid early. This applies to fixed rates on personal loans.
Hope this helps.

cheffieasked

hi , i'm trying to register on the myloan portal, can anyone tell me how to do it?
thanks

Hi Cheffie,
Thank you for reaching out to Pepper Money. Please call us on 1300 108 794 so our friendly customer service team can assist you with access to the online portal.

cheffie

Thanks Natalie, what are your business hours?

Hi Cheffie,
You can contact us Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).

Sharon H.asked

My lease finishes in a couple of months and I’d like to return the car. How do I do that?

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Would you kindly contact us on 1300 308 738 to allow us to provide instruction specific to your account? We're here to help from 8am to 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

Sharon H.

Can you provide a number I can call from overseas please?

Hi Sharon,
Please call +61 2 8624 3405 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM (AEST) Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

See all Pepper Personal Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest Rate7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate 9.56% p.a.
Monthly Fee $13.00