Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pepper

So simple

Such an easy experience with applying and getting approved, everything was electronic which made it so simple
Olivia was very helpful with all my questions and very quick response times

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a positive review! We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.
With thanks,

Kamran
KamranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple to deal with - easy process !

Bang. it was right on . I think i had the most swift and easy process for any loan application ever!

Helpful all the way and electronic (which made some of the tasks quicker than expected)

Kudos to them ~

Hi Kamran,
Effective and efficient service is what we aim to deliver! Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our quality service and for choosing to partner with Pepper Money for your lending needs.

Victoria
VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Amazing customer service and prompt turn around. Easy to complete online application and identification. Olivia made me feel like a welcomed customer, not a number. Most importantly for me, I am able to pay loan earlier if I can, and did not need a deposit to get started.

Application Process

Jawad H.
Jawad H.Perth, WA

Pepper Money was very helpful in assisting me with my loan, as I have difficulty with English. Thank you very much

Customer Service was excellent, I was able to adjust my payment plan to suit my benefits and around my scheduling, I will be recommending them to anyone who needs a loan.

Hi Jawad,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It’s our pleasure to have been able find a loan to suit your needs. We appreciate your recommendations and welcome to Pepper Money!

Find out how Pepper Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Very helpful and friendly!

Olivia was very helpful and friendly with the interactions I had with her, from over the phone to the emails. The loan itself is good, very happy to of found this company!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Hi Christopher,
Thank you for such a positive review. We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.
Kind Regards,

Baz
BazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and fast processing

I am very happy with my experience of applying for a personal loan with pepper. I really appreciate the manual review process that assessed applications on a case by case basis. Service from Olivia was great and turnaround time from application to settlement is impressive considering the manual review process. Highly recommended and will definitely consider pepper for all future finance needs.

Hi Baz,
Our Pepper team strive to deliver every one of our customers a tailored experience and we are thrilled to receive your feedback. Thank you for your recommendations and welcome to Pepper Money!

Nayyab Gill
Nayyab GillSydney, NSW

Wonderful Experience and everything was easy... great help available!!

Had a good experience with the pepper where all the steps to get approved were very easy to follow. Staff helped in a very friendly manner. Prompt response from the Pepper as and when I submitted a document and sent an e mail message!!

Hi Nayyab,
At Pepper, we ensure that our application process is simple and easy for our customers. We're glad that we were able to provide you with a positive experience and welcome you to the Pepper family!
Warm regards,
Natalie.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kim
KimCentral Queensland, QLD

Very happy and greatful for all the help

I made numerous phone calls to Olivia and she was so helpful and always very pleasant when going through the loans process. Thank you so much!! The interest rate offered was excellent lower than any of the 4 big banks.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for such a lovely review. We are extremely pleased to hear that we were able to help you with your loan. Thank you for choosing to partner with Pepper Money!

Jeremiah Justin B.
Jeremiah Justin B.Sydney, NSW

Fast, accurate - compared to large banks, they are a joy to work with

At this point, I've already gone and applied for 2 personal loans (car) with Pepper.

Was helped out by an amazing loan specialist named Kaitlin Clarke - both approvals went through in less than a week and was very prompt and complete in asking for requirements.

Hi Jeremiah,
That's fantastic to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and for recognising the efforts of John and Kaitlin.

customer service

Dealing with John about redrawing on my loan. excellent experience in customer service.
John was excellent in his knowledge, precise and clear instruction on how to set up account, informative and just a great communicator .

Hi Shane,
We appreciate you recognising the efforts of John, who has provided you with such helpful and positive customer service. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

So Simple

Fast, easy approval with a dedicated team member to help answer any questions and guide you through the process. Funds deposited very quickly once approval given. Would use again if the need arises.

Hi Jen,
Thanks for your review! It's great to hear we've been able to provide you with such fantastic service, which we're sure will continue during your time with us.
Kind regards

Alicia
AliciaEyre Peninsula, SA

Timely & helpful

From beginning to end the service was professional & prompt. No hidden agenda & extremely helpful. Full disclosure. Would highly recommend. All people involved in the process were efficient & kept me up to date.

Hi Alicia,
Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us and congratulations on your new loan!

Damian C.
Damian C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My go to loan people

Twice I have used Peppermoney now for loans. Smooth, simple easy applications, friendly polite helpful staff. Never had a drama or issue. I'll continue to use them again and again

Hi Damian,
Welcome back! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and its our pleasure to have assisted you with your loans.

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Great offers and quick service

Customer service was fast and easy to deal with, loan went through very fast. Loan rate was great we were offered too, no extra or hidden costs were included which is great

Hi Dan,
It’s great to have you on board! We love hearing about our customer's experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback.

Karin
KarinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and seamless

My experience has been amazing. Great interest rates, friendly staff, Olivia has been amazing, efficient, helpful and very friendly. Second loan with them and the journey has been great. Helping us to reach our goals and dreams.

Hi Karin,
We are extremely pleased to hear that we were able to help you to achieve your goals! Thanks for recognising our amazing staff and welcome back to Pepper Money!