Pepsi Max

Pepsi Max (page 2 of 2)

3.8

C.C

C.Csouth australia

pepsi max now tastes wrong is anyone else finding the same problem (Australia)

The only soft drink worth getting!

The only soft drink that literally is sugarless, still has the great taste and isnt that sugary stuff that hurts your throat or gives you stomach cramps from sugar overdose

Get this only and nothing else (maybe carbonated flavor water instead) its the only soft drink worth drinking

Crashbang

CrashbangSA, 5108

Now thats a diet cola

A few years ago I couldn't get my usual sugarless cola, so I went for a Pepsi Max. I have been drinking it since as it has real taste and doesn't have a after taste like a bottled chemical factory like some other sugarless soft drinks on the market. Tried the vanilla version, but it wasn't drinkable, tasted like cheap vanilla essence was just poured into the vat. Ended up tossing it away and getting a sickly gut for my troubles.

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pepsi max is great

Ive been drinking Pepsi Max for 8 years now, and it tastes great, since being diagnosed with T2 diabetes, this is all I drink now

Mary

Mary

Pepsi max vanilla

The vanilla Pepsi max is the best drink on the market. Absolutely love it. Always have cans in my fridge and have converted all my friends. We are now addicted to the deliciously smooth vanilla taste. Big bonus no sugar

Katelyn

KatelynPerth

Love the Pepsi max Vanilla

Absolutely nothing better .. I was always disappointed that vanilla was only available with coke

YUM YUM YUM

Pepsi max Vanilla is delicious. Just finished my 1st can and cant wait to have another. Seriously addictive! Just the best Please keep it in your range Love it :)

Ray

RayBrisbane

Love The Vanilla

I just loove the new pepsi max vanilla the taste is just fantastic, the best taste ever. Its now my favourite drink, just a great taste thats not over powering like Coke.

Helena

HelenaReservoir Victoria 3073

pepsi max vanilla

Thank you thank you for Pepsi max vanilla 24 pack cans. Love it. Have always bought 24 cans Pepsi max but the vanilla Pepsi max is amazing. Love it love it. Thank you

kabanaki

kabanaki

Awesome

I drink Pepsi Max every day. I love the taste and it gives me a refreshing lift every time. Thanks!

I LOVE PEPSI MAX!!

Pepsi max is amazing! I used to drink normal pepsi but I switched to pepsi max because its awesome and i love it and its better than coke and doesnt mzke you put on weight how is it even possible???
Would definitely pay up to 25 schmekels for this product and day of the week

TheRegularGuy

TheRegularGuynewcastle

The best low sugar taste like the real thing option

Out of all the diet max zero life next blahblahblah soft drinks out Pepsi Max is hands dow the winner.
I was a coke guy but made the switch and it was well worth it.

Kaiverta

Kaiverta

Nice.

Tastes okay. I'm a Pepsi girl and I drink half a glass of Pepsi Next mixed in with the remaining half being soda water (to keep the Pepsi taste with as little sugar as possible) but when I'm out and about, I like to have a drink with my meal. So I get Pepsi Max. No issues if I drink it on a full stomach, but if a couple of hours go by and my stomach isn't so full of food and I have a drink of the Pepsi Max, it makes my stomach hurt and cramp (not severely, but enough that I can connect the drink to the symptoms). This could be the sugar replacements they use. Whatever the case, I still get it for when I have to eat away from home. I'm just careful not to have any when I haven't eaten!

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

My clear favourite

Pepsi Max may have artificial sweeteners but it is an outstanding soft drink.

Tastes differ, but my palate says to me that it is a much more attractive taste than any Coca Cola product.

Australia's best supermarket chains, Woolworths and IGA often have it on special: a typical Woolworths special is two for A$3 - great value.

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

Good

I switched completely to diet soft drinks some time ago and I hardly notice the lack of sweetness these days. I really like the Pepsi Max because it is still packed with flavour despite being a sugar free drink. While it does have that cola fix, it is still a better option to full strength fizzy drinks. Good to buy when it is on special, other it can be a bit pricey.
A great tasting and full of flavour fizzy drink that is really nice to drink if you are watching your weight or trying to stick well clear of sugar.
It can be expensive unless on special.

cat29

cat29AU

Good

I am a total addict. I like Pepsi equally much but had to stop drinking it due to the sugar content and the calorie amount. Pepsi max gives me the same taste but with a lower calorie count. Ice cold it quenches my thirst. Like other soft drinks it is easily available in all supermarkets, convenient stores and vending machines. Price wise it is between the home brands and Coke. You can get it even cheaper if you wait for a sale which are happening quiet regular.
Its like Pepsi just without the sugar.
I guess that the artificial sweetner is not very healthy but this applies for all diet drinks.

helen kennedy
helen kennedy

i drink pepsi max all the time i love it

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

Good

i enjoy this low calories soft drink and find it will easily quench my thirst. not too fizzy so i can drink it with ease and not worry about burping or feeling bloated afterwards. definately a drink for the dieting person to have due to tthe low sugar content
great taste,m reliable flavours, refreshing and low calorie fizzy soft drink. readily available at supermarket stores and is easily identifiable. comes in a variety of sizes from 375can bottle to 2litre. has the same taste as other cola flavoured drinks so i often buy this as my prefered diet drink, great for people who are on a diet
not much really

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a good tasting fizzy drink that has been around for a long time even though the name has changed (it used to be Diet Pepsi). I find the taste a bit too sweet for me, even though it doesnt contain sugar. I sometimes buy this when I dont want to spend too much money buying Coke, or if this one is on sale.
This is pretty much the classic Pepsi taste, only without the sugar. I think its much cheaper than Coke (I dont understand why).
It contains artificial sweeteners which I have heard can still be bad for health and to teeth. It is also a fizzy drink, so not to be had regularly.

chezryl

chezrylAU

Good

Pepsi Max would have to be my favourite diet cola drink. This is a big thing for me to say because I have always loved Coke and it is my favourite full strength (full sugar) drink so I felt I was betraying Coke if I bought Pepsi. Sounds really silly now I write it down. It has only been in the last few years I have started appreciating Pepsi in an all its forms. Pepsi is always better straight from an ice cold can.
Fantastic taste and low calories.
Contains artificial sweetners and is carbonated so should be only drunk in moderation.