My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes Questions & Answers (page 2 of 21)

411 questions from our users

EmmyLou

EmmyLouasked

Is this product tested on animals?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Thank You for contacting My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

My Perfect products are not and never have been tested on animals and all ingredients in My Perfect Eyes are free from any animal sources and therefore suitable for vegans.

Our My Perfect Facial kit, My Perfect Day and My Perfect Night cream do contain marine collagen, therefore these do contain traces of fish bi-products due to the nature of the product.

However, the fish are not farmed for this purpose and ingredients used are purely a bi-product of the industry.

I hope that this helps

MJoo

MJooasked

Mine is too thick, can I mix it with a little water? Will it still work? Thanks

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

My Perfect Eyes does have a shelf life of 18 months once opened providing the lid is tightly secured and the product is being stored in a warm location. Sometimes it is necessary to wipe the neck of the bottle to ensure the lid is tightly secured as any exposure to air can dehydrate the product.

We do recommend the product is stored at room temperature or above, in a bedroom drawer is ideal as storing in a bathroom or on a windowsill it can be exposed to varying temperatures that could compromise the contents. You can simply place your bottle in a cup of warm water and leave for 20 minutes to warm the product back up if it has become too cool, you can also try adding the tiniest drop of water into the product and then giving the bottle a good shake.

I am confident these tips will help rejuvenate the bottle and take it back to the consistency it was when you first purchased.

michelle g.

michelle g.asked

Is it suitable for people with exam very dry skin and very sensitive skin?

KGRAY13
KGRAY13

No. Don’t go near it. It becomes like a crust on your skin. Can’t apply eye shadow or foundation on top - it just goes crumbly. Very, very drying

Good Afternoon,

Thank You for your query, we would always advise trying a patch test first and we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee if the patch test showed your skin did not suit.

Keith Schleiger

Keith Schleigerasked

One eye has become burnt and swollen after I used it last night. Should I see a doctor?

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry for the delay in response we have been closed over Christmas and a re catching up with the backlog.

I hope that the sensitivity has now eased.
Sensitivity issues are quite rare but not unheard of, and therefore we always recommend a patch test prior to use to ensure the product is suitable for any individual.

On occasion an irritation can occur when My Perfect Eyes is being used with another product, such as a moisturiser or cleanser and that is why we always recommend that it is applied to clean, dry bare skin only.

Quite often application can be the cause of irritation. Some of the reasons why you may be experiencing irritation or a soreness with application are:

- Too much product has been used

- By applying over and over in the same area

- If a soap, cleanser or make up wipe was used to remove the product.

- If the product was applied on top of any moisturisers, cleansers or face wash.

Also, when My Perfect Eyes is being removed it is best to apply two cotton pads, soaked in warm water to the eye area and simply soak to dissolve the product. Rubbing this delicate area to remove or using a makeup remover/wipes could also cause a soreness.

We do offer a 30 day money back guarentee if you have purchased with ourselves, please contact us on hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk stating your order number and we can discuss our returns policy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Youth again

Youth againasked

Hi mine arrived I did the patch test behind the ear. All was okay applied small amount to my eyes. Started burning looked like where cream was blister blotchy red. Allergic reaction. They are away till 2nd jan. Awaiting refund. Help?

Madeline Derbyshire

Madeline Derbyshireasked

How do I work out the best before?

Hi there,
Once opened My Perfect Eyes has an 18 month shelf life.

Lynne T.

Lynne T.asked

How do you remove my perfect eyes?

Hi Lynne,

We advise to remove the product with warm water and cotton wool.

Please let us know if you need any further advice.

Many thanks,

lorretta3434

lorretta3434asked

Hello, when i used it for the first time, it actually gave me more wrinkles under my eyes? what did i do wrong??

Hi Loretta,

This is very strange, My Perfect Eyes is a temporary cosmetic fix so has no good or bad long term effects.
If you would like a copy of our top tips please email us at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk and we will be happy to forward these over!

These will really help with achieving the desired results from this product.

Many thanks,

Marie L.

Marie L.asked

Can I wear Este Lauder Double wear with this product ?

Hi there,
We have had feedback from customers that Estee Lauder Double Wear works well with My Perfect Eyes. My perfect Eyes just needs to be completely dry and set before applying make up gently and preferably with a make up brush.

Bronwyn D.asked

I have bought 2 bottles of my perfect eyes HOW can I stop the white chalky residue every time I use it My under eyes are free of any cream but after I apply it I have to use cream to get rid of the white chalky residue please can you help me ??????

Trish
Trish

I wish I knew I have same problem. I shake bottle well only use a fraction of product but still get white residue

Bronwyn D.

I am very disillusioned with the product and would like my money back

Captain Sunshine

I think you are probably using too much. I have heard them saying less is more. Just spread it very thinly and feather it down the cheeks if you can see any. It is a good product and I didnt have the success I thought because of the blocked tear duct BUT I am not sure I will continue with the original bottle I had. I think due to the skin being stretched under the eye I have got a few wrinkles I didnt have when I started. To be honest I am a bit scared to use it now. It definitely takes the bags away...but at what cost to the skin. Bronwyn D send it back for a refund, they do give the money back claim, and in my case they were very good at refunding my order. My original 1st bottle I have came from Priceline. I did find My Perfect Eyes as a company were very very good to deal with.

elizabeth m.

elizabeth m.asked

How long will undereye cream last unopened?

Captain Sunshine

I dont know...you might need to the ask the experts.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Elizabeth, there is no expiry on My Perfect Eyes and once opened it has an 18 month shelf life.

Claire W.

Claire W.asked

Hi can I use my perfect eye straight after my perfect facial ? Claire

Captain Sunshine

I would think you quite possibly could. The facial doesnt go up under they eyes. I avoided that area when I used the facial stuff.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Claire, you can use My Perfect Eyes straight after using My Perfect Facial; just make sure that the under eye area is free of any oil-containing products, such as the collagen soak component of the facial kit.

Sarah V

Sarah Vasked

I have been using My Perfect Eyes for years and, while I generally rave about it, I have found the white chalky residue has increased more recently. Has the formula changed? I do everything as suggested. The one thing I don't understand is why there's plenty of mention of oil-free foundation but no mention of facial moisturiser. I put My Perfect Eyes on, wait for it to dry, then put on my serum and moisturiser, then my foundation and a setting powder. Does the moisturiser need to be oil-free too? That would worry me as I'm in my 50's and need good active ingredients in a moisturiser. Lastly, what is the company's position on days of usage per week and the impact of using it every day for years? Does it have a negative impact on ageing of skin under the eyes?
Thank you.
Sarah.

Good Afternoon Sarah,

Thank You for contacting My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

In answer to your question yes the moisturiser does need to be oil free or else it will diminish the effects any thing that is not oil free will diminish the effects of the eyes and no the formula is still the same.. As the MPE sits as an invisible veil on top of the skin there is no requirement to moisturise it. In answer to your final query there is nothing to suggest that you cannot use MPE , long term and daily as it does not absorb into the skin it just simply sits on the surface.

I think it is wonderful that you have been a customer for years and I am confident that once the moisturising of the invisible veil stops the white residue issues will be resolved.

Have a lovely day

DAM

DAMasked

My perfect eyes have dried up - in fact they were never very liquid from when I first had them. Can you please advise - I would never have been able to shake them as instructed in the advertisement? I wrote to your company a long time ago but never received a reply

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you have not had a response to your enquiry. My Perfect Eyes is a fairly thickish consistency and not a runny liquid. On opening, My Perfect Eyes has a shelf life of 18 months if stored correctly. If the product hasn't been use for some time it can become a little thick and the ingredients may settle and need rejuvenating.

As My Perfect Eyes is a water based product we would usually suggest putting a drop (one tear drop only) of water into the bottle and vigorously shake. This sometimes can rejuvenate the product, as can placing the bottle in hot water for 20 minutes to drawer the product from the sides making it easier to dispense. Do not fully immerse, just to the shoulders of the bottle. I would try this initially before adding water as this may do the trick!

Was the product stored in a cold area? We recommend the product be stored an ambient temperature. In a drawer in a bedroom is ideal as storing in a bathroom or on a windowsill where it can be exposed to varying temperatures could compromise the contents. If stored in a cool area you can try warming as suggested above.

After each application we do also recommend wiping the thread of the bottle to prevent build-up of product this compromising the seal when tightened and like mascara do not "pump" the wand in and out the bottle as this can also encourage air into the bottle and dry out the product.

Sharon L.

Sharon L.asked

Can you use any face powder after using the perfect eyes foundation. First time user

Hi Sharon,

Yes any oil free makeup or mineral based makeup will work over the top of My Perfect Eyes. We suggest that you apply make-up very gently with a make-up brush as there may be oil present on the fingertips, after the product is completely dry (this will take several minutes).

Sueasked

My new bottle has no expiry date. What would be the expiry date. Is it 18 months from opening?

Hi Sue,

Yes, My Perfect Eyes no longer has an expiry date. The product is good for 18 months once opened.

Thank you.

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Please can someone tell what foundation you can use, when using my perfect eyes

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

HI Vanessa please take a look at our very own My Perfect Foundation which is designed to work amazingly with My Perfect Eyes.

jeevac
jeevac

my under eye area where I applied the cream got badly scarred .This is a dangerous product.

Hi Jeevac,
I am very sorry to hear of your experience. The product is a temporary cosmetics quick fix and therefore has no long term lasting effects either way, good or bad. When using, the effects diminish between 8-10 hours and would like to reassure you all products are tried, tested and and certified for use and therefore non harmful. We do always recommend a patch test prior to use. I do hope you contacted My Perfect Cosmetics directly and this was resolved for you at that time.

Grace

Graceasked

HOW THE HECK DO YOU OPEN THE BOTTLE?? Ive used as much as whag will come out of the bottle but now Im trying to open the actual bottle to get the last bits out and I cant open it at all!!

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Grace, unfortunately the container is not designed to be opened and therefore I can not give you a method to do this. However, if you give the bottle a really good shake and leave it upside down for a little while, this will draw all the product to the top of the bottle for you to access.

Sueasked

Hi.. what concealer can i use over this? Most concealers dont seem to go over it very well

Hi Sue,
One of the main ingredients in My Perfect Eyes is magnesium and this stops the product from being absorbed in to the skin, therefore, allowing the product to dry on top of the skin forming a fine veil. This veil compresses any lines and puffiness resulting in the smoother, younger looking finish.

If MPE comes in to contact with water or oil based products i.e moisturiser, oil based make-up My Perfect Eyes will start to dissolve and significantly diminish the effects. For this reason we advise that make up needs to be oil free. We have just launched our own foundation that works perfectly over My Perfect Eyes, however if it is specifically a concealer that you would like to use then we have had customers recommend Maybelline Super Stay concealer or you could speak to any beauty consultant on a make up counter within a retail outlet.

Heather A

Heather Aasked

I want to put an oil free moisturiser and then apply makeup over the top of the product after it has set and it is not working. As soon as I dab any product over the top/under my eyes - it cracks and is ineffective and looks like I have got saw dust on my face. In the advertisement it only shows the effects of using it - however it does not show haw to apply makeup on over the top of this product which I paid $100.00 Australian for - so - I now have to apply makeup on my eye lids (including mascara - before I use my perfect eyes under my eyes - Please help me and email me your results [email removed] direct - Thankyou

Hi,

We do recommend to allow the product to dry before applying makeup (you can speed up this process by fanning the face). Once completely set, oil free foundation or mineral based makeup can be applied. Unfortunately, any oil based products will diminish the effects of My Perfect Eyes. A mineral based foundation, cream to powder, compresses powder/bronzer or a mousse is best! You should apply makeup gently preferably with a brush as there may be oil present on the fingertips. It may be the products requires a little longer before applying your oil free foundation. I will send you our Top Tips to the email provided in hope these are helpful alongside the above information.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives