My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes (page 2 of 26)

Angie Wilkins

Angie Wilkins

Disappointing

Received my product 3 days ago, so disappointed, there is no way you can go out after you have applied the serum as it leaves a real chalky residue around your eyes, I have tried using less and still has the same outcome, as well you CANNOT use foundation which is useless absolutely a waste of my $99.00

Purchased in June 2019 at 2nds World Online store for $99.00.

Sponge

SpongeLaunceston, TAS

YES IT WORKS

i love this product, yes it works and the small amount means its going to last a long time 5 stars,i even used it on hubby and he was really happy

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.

Justin_W

Justin_WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product for men

Started using this product a week ago and love it. It helps tighten the bags and dark circles under my eyes. Held with application of my prep and prime MAC highlighter pen and MAC concealer to cover dark circles.

Purchased in May 2019 for $99.00.

DISAPPOINTED

This product made no difference at all when I followed recommended application for two weeks: I shook the bottle and used a pea sized amount, working from the inside outwards and then feather the edges gently down over the cheekbone to blend in, when that did not work I used a clean finger & come back from the outside edge inwards along the top of the cheekbone to blend. No results whatsoever. I do not use any other make up. I received this as a gift in February and was devastated when it did not deliver as promised. Providing consumers false hope is unacceptable.

Purchased in January 2019.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Not compatible with black skin

White residue with the following:
Pea amount
Very small amount
Adding water
Mixing till kingdom come
Applying as per instruction and watched tutorials
No other products under the eye and no make up.
I can only conclude that this product is not compatible with darker skins as what may not show up as white residue on paler skins will show up on darker skins.
This product is therefore only useful for one day of the year-Halloween or if having white rings under your eyes whilst you go about your business is your thing.I think I would rather grow old gracefully rather than looking like an end of pier clown!

Purchased in March 2019.

Skin ToneDark Skin

Belle

BelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth it

Did nothing for my dark under eye circles. Irritating to the skin when it dries makes you look sunken. Doesn't do what is says it does. Not worth the price. Wouldn't recommend buying.

Purchased in May 2019.

Terrible products

Was so hopeful how disappointing everyone said I had big white saucers under my eyes and then spent a fortune on mineral foundations as recommended to make the look worse what a waste of money, girls grow disgracefully, my perfect eyes is far from that statement

Very Disappointing

I ordered & paid for My Perfect Cosmetics products on the 7th of May 2019, $341.95 worth of products, I was told due to high demand & not having available stock, that my order will arrive no later than the 17th of May 2019, today being 22nd of May 2019, I'm now being told it won't arrive until late next week, it's been a very disheartening experience dealing with My Perfect Cosmetics, Very sadly I requested a refund & cancelled my order, Now to wait to see how long that takes :'(

Purchased in May 2019 for $341.95.

Tina B.
Tina B.
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Caused bad irritation under eyes

Yes this product firms the skin under the eyes and reduces the appearance of bags, but I got quite a bad reaction every time I used it, so I’ve ditched it altogether now. It caused a stinging red rash under my eyes even though I used it as directed. I have another product which works faster and doesn’t cause any irritation, and it’s MUCH cheaper, so I’m sticking with that one from now on. The rash takes a long time to subside too, so if it’s your first time using it, don’t apply it if you’re planning to go out. Test it out on your skin first.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

I am having reactions to the product

I have just bought the total package My Perfect Eyes and Facial, I started using My Perfect Eyes and the Wash and Day and Night Cream for the last couple of weeks, and the Perfect Eyes did reduce the lines etc., but I had a reaction to the product my skin went red and itchy, and after using the wash and creams I wasn't happy with my skin.
I would like to return the product, I haven't opened the Facial product because I had the skin reaction from the Perfect Eye product.
Look forward to your earliest reply
Helen Kerr
helen.kerr3@bigpond.com

Purchased in April 2019 at TV Shop.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My perfect eyes

Started using this product in February and I'm very happy with it. This product is great. It does work. You have to try it. Combined with their daily moisturizer it's a great for every day.

Trav0108

Trav0108Illawarra, NSW

OMG Love it!

Purchased in October 2018 for $99.00.

TonyFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product have used for over four years.

Purchased in November 2015 at TV..

This was actually written and used by Lainy not Tony F

Kayla O.

Kayla O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Young and tired mum! This is wonderful!

I love how the my perfect eyes works. I was really tired and worn out with a little one running around and this helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes and looked more refreshed even tho I was tired. I think it's a good price and worth the investment. I have used this for a few month and loved it so far.

Purchased in January 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $99.95.

Tina F.

It’s awesome.I can’t live without this I got 2 bottles 1for me&1my sister £17.99 frm Lloyds chemist they were on special

This product does exactly what it says I can’t stop telling people about it lol.I promise you won’t regret buying it! Go on treat yourself you are going to love it! I suffer from depression and this has really helped me with my confidence people can’t believe how much happier I look and confident I am this has truly changed me for the better I will never be without my little bottle of miracle cream lol ! This is the best ever cream I have ever used i am so thankful it’s gave me my life back for me the only way is up from now on !!

Purchased in April 2019 at Lloyds pharmacy for $17.99.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

You are so welcome Tina! We are so happy you love them. Oh, the day and night are also favourites of mine. I cannot wait for you to try them! Please let me know how you go and if you need anything just let us know.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company HQ x

Sharon

SharonCastlebar mayo

My perfect eyes

Got my perfect eyes for Christmas 2017 and I'm still using it 200 application, just love it even if it's only a temporary fix great for wrinkles, puffy eyes and fine lines ,

Purchased in December 2017 at TV shopping channel.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my new eyes

Love love love my perfect eyes. Takes away my little wrinkles around my eyes . Easy to apply around the eyes It’s given me the confidence for a sixty year old. I have found that using my perfect eyes that I don’t have to use much make up which is a extra bonus at my age to feel fabulous and fresh looking.

Purchased in January 2018.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Great product with great results!

This product delivers on its promise. It takes a few goes to get it right and using less is more.
AProduct actually lasts longer than the 8 hours.
My Perfect Eyes will get rid of those under eye wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
Works great with makeup as long as it's not oil based.
I would definitely recommend this product!

Purchased in January 2018 for $99.00.

Kazg

KazgPerth, WA

All I can say, is that you NEED to keep trying this until you get it right.

Purchased in April 2019 for $149.00.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

It works! I used it about an hour before heading out to work, I didnt wear makeup but looked fresher all day.

Fine lines were dramatically reduced around my eyes and the results were visable all day. I decided not to wear makeup as i didnt feel i needed it after using this.

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.00.