My Perfect Eyes

My Perfect Eyes (page 3 of 26)

jane

janePerth, WA

Always been happy

Have used this for years, always happy but, just received my new double deal, & its thick & chalky,as if at the end of use by date, you cannot shake the bottle.

Purchased in April 2019 for $160.00.

Bad service/ delivery..only

Product really amazing ...my wife loves it. Unfortunately when you have a complaint they ignore you. Ordered on 22 March for my wife, no delivery, fault here lies with Royal Mail. I contacted both companies, Royal Mail trying to sort it but, My Perfect Eyes just ignoring me. Anyway I contacted customer services and was in contact with [name removed], who just ignores me now. I have asked for a refund and told I would have to wait until R.M. sends item back to them ....its one way of making money, just hold on to other peoples for a certain amount of time and you will be a millionaire.

Purchased in March 2019 at on line.

Jim
Jim

ROYALMAIL NEVER ATTEMPTED TO DELIVER <HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works fine until you smile.

Works fine til you smile, then white snail marks ensue. Less than 50 pea size applications per bottle despite claims of 200. I looked forward to this- unfortunately hugely disappointed

March 20th 2019 Update: BUYER BEWARE!!

After application, the product looks great! As long as.. you don't smile or frown, you don't apply anything over the top of it (including sunscreen), you don't touch your eyes, squint, speak, laugh, yawn. So as long as you stand, sit or lie down motionless - this product IS perfect!!! BUT please note, if you expect your head/face to be functional and go about your daily life as usual - you will regret it!

Purchased in February 2019 for $99.00.

Donna

Enough of the condescending replies. We are adults who can follow directions. Your "go to" tutorial and demeaning monologues, assuming our incompetence, just adds insult to our disappointment and depleted pockets.

Donna M.

Donna M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Same old same old

Received my order yesterday & gave it a try. No surprises but still disappointed it's like many of the other products available but a lot pricier. White chalky lines that totally ruin the tightening effect. These can't be covered with anything! Would get the same effect from egg whites. Am surprised one of our popular tv channels allows it to be advertised. Saw on another post an email address you could contact regarding return & refund but email just bounces back.

Purchased in February 2019 for $99.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Lea vSydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting - 4 weeks and no product arrival

I bought this product from an ad on Facebook and they called the next day hoping to extend my purchase to include My Perfect Facial. I received the facial product and then am still waiting for My Perfect Eyes which I ordered and paid for on 31 January. I have shown screen shots to prove that the money came out of my bank and still no communication. What a rip off! I can't even tell whether the product is good or not as it never came!!
Lea vV

Purchased in January 2019.

Lea v

My Perfect Eyes has finally provided the product and threw in a few more items for the bother. Thanks!

Disappointed

I followed all instructions exactly but still left a white residue and a red rash and more wrinkles under my eyes when I removed it. Complete waste of money and I looked much worse for having used it only once.

Purchased in February 2019 for $18.99.

Causes Irritation Yes
SmudgingYes

cjduffy

cjduffySouth East Queensland, QLD

I can live without this product.

Not happy with my perfect eyes. I gave it a go & each time it left a white residue even though I shook the bottle for awhile before using. It was gritty& & when I removed it I had a red rash under my eyes. Gave a bottle to a friend, it done exactly the same to her. Wont be recommending this product to anyone.

Purchased in January 2019.

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Good Results

Good product and works well. You don't need to apply much otherwise you will get too much tightening and white powder residue. Only problem I found was that the product solidified in the bottle and now looks like glue. I have it stored in a cool place away from any heat or light. Tried adding a little water after scooping some blobs out but some of it is stuck at the bottom of the bottle so hard to get out. My second bottle is fine. Emailed customer support - no reply! Would still recommend this product though and I use it regularly as the results speak for themselves.

Pros and Cons of My Perfect Eyes

Been using this for a while now and honest ladies this is an amazing product, however, and here's the only set back, you have to then use a powder foundation because anything liquid will break the seal. If you use a little too much you get a white ? tideline so you will need to cover this, I don't really like powder foundations as it feels dry and my skin is dry anyway, I do wish they would also advise on what foundation , (or even make one) which would be compatible with this.

Have also been testing the night cream and that feels wonderful.

Suzanne
Suzanne

Thank you Tina for the reply, I will definitely stay tuned

It actually works!

I have the worst bags under my eyes and I was shocked to see how much of an improvement this product made! Highly recommend!!

Madeleine

Madeleine

Such a great product!

Such a great product, I tried it on my mum, was a bit skeptical at first, but the results were instant and were incredible. Since then I have been using it on myself as I suffer from dark under-eye circles and mum has been using it for her puffiness and lines. Need to follow the instructions step by step for it to work properly though.

Rubbish

Thought I’d give this a go after deliberating over it for months. Not a pleasant product. Strange tightening of skin and when I smiled my lines looked a whole lot worse to an embrassment. Great if you don’t want to use your moisturiser, or wear makeup, and forget about smiling, frowning... just stay very still, emotionless face would just about work. Wish I’d saved my money.

Mandy

Mandy

miracle worker!!

I've always struggled with bags under my eyes, but after using the my perfect eyes product I'm really noticing an improvement. It works fantastically under make up especially over the warmer months and is now an essential part of my glam routine. Say bye bye to bags with this product!!!!

Piggy

PiggyPerth

White crusty sandpaper

I don’t want to watch or read any more tips on how to apply properly,because it’s all to hard.All I ever get is white crusty sandpaper finish.If this is a miracle product, well I don’t believe it.Dont tell me I’m putting to much on or need to add water or put cap back on.There are heaps of better products out there, that you apply and that’s it... no videos needed.I’m not paying for your tats and mansion anymore.

Collingwood77

Collingwood77

Amazing!

I’ve used similar eye cream products before, however this one is by far the best I’ve tried! I’ll definitely be sticking with My Perfect Eyes and recommending to friends and family. It’s now part of my skin routine each morning!

Awful stuff

I bought product in uk and like others said it left white residue and skin looked odd then used the perfect eyes day cream and had a massive allergic reaction to it never had a reaction to anything before had to have paramedics on blue lights out don't think i will be using this again somehow.

pillyinkpen

I have emailed but got no reply will try the address you have given me thanks

pillyinkpen

how do i go about getting my money back ?

Best thing since sliced bread.

My Perfect Eyes has completely changed my makeup routine. It now is the first product I apply to my face every single day. My eye bags disappear almost instantly which cheers me up and gives me more confidence to face the day. Reason I apply it first is I then wait about 20 minutes so I know it is completely set before applying a little concealer at inner corner of my eye as I have very dark coloration in that area. I then proceed with my foundation and blush. Voila! I look fresh and ready to face the day.
For me it stays put all day until I’m ready to remove my makeup.

Amazing

It is quite remarkable it lasts all day. Cream is the best thing to get it off not a wipe like I usually use but it comes off easily. My friends think it is amazing

Hightower
Hightower

I am more than pleased

Perfect Eyes Indeed!!

This product was insane. I have the worst and darkest undereye bags known to man and after careful application of "my perfect eyes" I barely recognised myself because of how flawless and amazing my undereye area looked. In saying this it took me a while to get the hang of the application process and please be aware that correct application is CRUCIAL for this product to work. If you do a bad job at applying it then it will do a bad job at making you look good, simple as that :)

DeborahD

DeborahDBayswater

Eyelift in a Bottle

Magic in a bottle! I've been using this product for over 15yrs. Only a small amount is needed to hide lines, dark circles, and bags it truly is an amazing product. I either use with or without makeup. Last 10+ hours washes off with water. Once you use it you will be hooked. It's my Eyelift in a bottle without the invasive surgery and $$ Love My Perfect Eyes be lost without My Perfect Eyes
Debs xo