Perfect Potion

Perfect Potion (page 2 of 2)

3.6

bazza76

bazza76Adelaide

love this product!

Lovely shampoo without any chemicals. Makes my hair soft and shiny and easy to manage, good value and lasts a long time.

Vic

VicMelbourne

Always Good

Always love going to Melbourne Central for the service and products. Love the products and use it very often and I'm impressed and I'm not disappointed with the products.

Caren

Carencampsie

Aromatherapy MASSAGE and facial using Perfect Potion natural organic oils and cremes at the PP Bondi

Physical Shops

Find out how Perfect Potion compares to other Physical Shops

Beautiful gentle products - in LOVE!

Perfect potion are a beautiful range of natural aromatherapy products, which have helped me create a more natural approach to my skin, hair and beauty care. I am especially I love with the lavender pillow spray and the Eros decoderant. Thank you for my lovely products!

Shelley

ShelleyBrisbane

The young girl at Indooroopilly was so helpful not pushy at all and had a wealth of knowledge across all the products
Was very impressed with our first visit will be back

Alice

AliceMelbourne

AMAZING! SOS spot treatment

I have had pesky, angry and painful chin pimples for the past 12 months, tried everything, was becoming very disheartened and my self esteem on the appearance front was beginning to dwindle. After 1 day using this product I could see results. After 1 week my skin was transformed. I have NEVER used a product as good. I also never recommend beauty products but cannot keep this magic to myself. Don't waste your time and money using what they sell at the supermarket or chemist. Thank you to the helpful sorceress' at Perfect Potion for putting me onto this.

Thank you Amy!!!!!

Went into the shop at indooroopilly and was expecting to be treated the same way I have been at any Myers/David Jones/Beauty Spa (treated like a sale) but NOT AT ALL! Amy is the store manager and she is AMAZING!! So passionate and knowledgeable about all products!! Wonderful beauty therapist who made my day!!

Essential Oils quality

I bought the lavender and geranium essential oils, but they do not smell as good as higher quality oils I purchased from Japan. I don't think the quality of their essential oils is good... Particularly the lavender which is very cloying and has a muddy/grassy tone

TasNet

TasNetAU

Finally! A body scrub that works, is natural & inexpensive

Was sent the original coffee body scrub (mocha) by my daughter - amazing! I love it. Whilst a little messy, the grinds are just right to exfoliate without remaining under your nails. The argan oil is a wonderful moisturiser without leaving you with slimey skin. The coffee grinds themselves exfoliate even the rough skin on the soles of your feet! The fragrance is amazing - my skin can be sensitive but i have had no problem with potion. I am a convert!

Physical Shops

Find out how Perfect Potion compares to other Physical Shops

This product is excellent.. highly recommended !

I am a big fan of Perfect Potion product. I've been using facial scrub, papaya enzyme, hand and body scrub for more than 5 years. you'll see the result just one time using each product. the skin become softer and smooth like a baby bump. try them and guarantee you will keep buying them.
The ingridient are natural and organic. no harm to skin. price are affordable, 1 bottle of facial scrub can last for more than 6 months based on once a week usage.

Love it!

Although I love all of their products, I'm a big fan of the double creams and the bath soaks! The Relax blend is just divine! The double creams and rich and thick and they are amazing on dry skin in winter! The bath soaks are heavenly and nothing helps me relax faster.

I haven't tried the Zest body scrub - but it smelt amazing!

I'm going to check out more products soon as I'm a fan!
Amazing smells and very friendly customer service!
The products were a little on the pricey side!

reef0005

reef0005Brisbane

Be careful if you suffer allergies!

I bought Perfect Potions Rosemary shampoo as I am trying to avoid chemical shampoos. Turns out chemicals are better than essential oils in my case. 10mins after applying this shampoo my scalp, forehead and eyebrows starting burning and felt like my entire head was on fire!

Check ingrdients as certain essential oils can cause these reactions and I am not a sensitve person when it comes to products.