Perfect Shortbreaks

Perfect Shortbreaks

Brand Manager for Perfect Shortbreaks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Deb
DebNew South Wales

Complaints.... they never get back to you

Ease of Booking
Samantha N John A.
Samantha N John A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great places to stay

I have used vouchers from
This company a few times now. Always have a great holiday. Had a slight issue this time but once I got onto someone who understood my circumstances all was resolved with minimal fuss. Thank you Perfect short breaks

Kerrie-Ann Marice Harvey
Kerrie-Ann Marice HarveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive Performance review!!

Ease of Booking

Perfect way to take a deposit & have no times available.

No times available. no-Dec-Jan. Please check March/April 2019. Rang 8 days ago, no reply.e-mail 5x days ago, no reply. All they wanted to do was have us `buy`-up to a better unit for more $$$. Have used them before & they were ok. but never again & will inform ever one we know.

Donuts
DonutsYarrawonga

If I could give them '0' stars I would.

Clearly we've been scammed. Purchased holiday vouchers with this company for Imagine Marco in Melbourne. Were told that we may not receive the vouchers straight away as they send 1000 plus emails daily so there is a back log. 8 weeks later still no vouchers. The phone number they gave rings out, or you leave a message and no one gets back to you. They asked if I could give them the names of any family or friends that would be interested, so glad I didn't do that. Also, when I got off the phone I checked out Imagine Marco and their rates was cheaper than what this company offered.

problem fix jenny june 29 2018

had a problem with room type short breaks went above my expectations to resolve the issue looking forward to holidaying with short breaks .

Rest and relaxation

Wow ! We were so spoilt ,Christina went above and beyond ,our stay at the boathouse tea gardens was magical ,I have always use perfect short breaks ,for our holidays and never had a problem with booking etc ,the room at the boathouse was clean ,comfortable with a beautiful view ,would highly recommend,thanks again

Scam

I too am still waiting for my voucher to arrive, really sorry to admit I fell for it.
This company should be shut down if this is what they do!

Will not send my Vouchers or refund my money

Personal phone call - my son was recommended & received his Vouchers but I booked 2 & received nothing - need to take Legal Action too Ruse - Scam !!

George
GeorgeThornlands

Exceeded Expectations !

Wow! Everything about our stay with perfect short breaks exceeded our expectations. Recently stayed at the Boathouse Luxury Apartments. Beautiful apartments with plenty of space to relax inside and out. Water views, great facilities, well maintained, and a welcome gift on arrival. Just purchased another deposit paid voucher through them to stay at the Imagine Drift ! highly recommend !

Tinaa04
Tinaa04Sydney

Helpful team, great services, affordable!!

Happy Customer here - and some advice

We booked two vouchers for six nights last January at Ramada Shoal Bay. The key is to check that you can use the vouchers on the dates you want at the Resort. Do that before you buy the vouchers. It's simple buyer beware stuff really. If you've done your homework and the dates line up it works out to be a fantastic deal! Huge savings and we've had nothing but great customer service from them. Very happy customer here!

Find out how Perfect Shortbreaks compares to other Booking Services

Never have had a problem with this company, they are great!!!!!

I have been with this company for 8 years and have never had a problem with them. I have had about 6 stays at difference resorts & hotels and Perfect Short Breaks have always been professional. They absolutely get back to you if they don't answer the phone. They are busy but someone will always call you back.

slow to act

we had waited for so long for a reply and vouchers but could never get in touch with a real person. not sure what the current status is but tired of an answering machine. Have heard other people had better luck than me.

Beware of dealing with this company