Perfect Shortbreaks

Perfect Shortbreaks

Brand Manager for Perfect Shortbreaks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
DebNew South Wales

Complaints.... they never get back to you

Ease of Booking

Perfect way to take a deposit & have no times available.

No times available. no-Dec-Jan. Please check March/April 2019. Rang 8 days ago, no reply.e-mail 5x days ago, no reply. All they wanted to do was have us `buy`-up to a better unit for more $$$. Have used them before & they were ok. but never again & will inform ever one we know.

Donuts
DonutsYarrawonga

If I could give them '0' stars I would.

Clearly we've been scammed. Purchased holiday vouchers with this company for Imagine Marco in Melbourne. Were told that we may not receive the vouchers straight away as they send 1000 plus emails daily so there is a back log. 8 weeks later still no vouchers. The phone number they gave rings out, or you leave a message and no one gets back to you. They asked if I could give them the names of any family or friends that would be interested, so glad I didn't do that. Also, when I got off the phone I checked out Imagine Marco and their rates was cheaper than what this company offered.

Scam

I too am still waiting for my voucher to arrive, really sorry to admit I fell for it.
This company should be shut down if this is what they do!

Booking Services

Find out how Perfect Shortbreaks compares to other Booking Services

Will not send my Vouchers or refund my money

Personal phone call - my son was recommended & received his Vouchers but I booked 2 & received nothing - need to take Legal Action too Ruse - Scam !!

slow to act

we had waited for so long for a reply and vouchers but could never get in touch with a real person. not sure what the current status is but tired of an answering machine. Have heard other people had better luck than me.

Beware of dealing with this company

Donna
DonnaSydney

Cannot reach them!

I purchased the voucher for Ramada Shoal Bay Resort for $95 deposit on the 30th of November 2016. I've still not received the vouchers! I've tried calling over the last 2 weeks and left messages on 3 different numbers and no one has returned my calls! All I want is the vouchers I paid for or my money back!

Don't get ripped off

It's almost embarrassing to write this review as I regard myself as a highly educated person but we too have fallen for this scam. It sounded nice, in an area that we were interested in so we paid the deposit to ensure we could secure accommodation at the price they quoted. They sent me receipts and paperwork, everything seemed fine. They provide you with a phone number to ring when you have decided on dates. Unfortunately no one answers the phone at that number. Please do not be scammed by this company.

Booking Services

Find out how Perfect Shortbreaks compares to other Booking Services

Adam L
Adam LSydney

Beware, scam and rip off artists