Performer 12V Cordless Drill

Robert C.

Robert C.asked

how is it charged 18V Performer cordless drill

Michael

I have a 12V one which has a removable battery that plugs into a charger which was supplied in the package. I didn't even know there was a Performer 18V drill.

Carol F.

Carol F.asked

Where do i get a replacement battery from

Michael

You can't. When I needed one I had to buy a new drill. My local Kmart doesn't even stock the drill any more.

Sue S.

Sue S.asked

How to put drill in reverse

VIP

VIPasked

hello everyone,
does anyone have this drill and willing to sell?
need it for my uni project happy to pay inc postage
thanks

Aderlyn

Aderlynasked

May I know the transistor's model number for this drill? My 3 legs transistor in it has spoilt.

Michael

I think that question would be best answered by Kmart. Although for 22 bucks I would just throw away the old one and buy another.

Einchuai O.

Einchuai O.asked

What is the transistor no?

hawkesy

hawkesyasked

Where can I buy a performer 12v cordless electric drill? k mart no longer sell them

Robert Silla
Robert Silla

Hi i was at Kmart today and they are selling the cordless drill for $35 going to get one asap

handy man

handy manasked

I PLUGGED the battery into the charger and it did give me a continuous red and green light what does this mean?

Remigious P

Remigious Pasked

How long to fully charge a performer 9.6v battery pack?

dobbieb

As I am not a constant user I find that it recharges overnight which suits me. If I were a constant user I would be endeavouring to buy a second battery.

Rick
Rick

How long to charge my drill

Tom

Tomasked

Were can i get a new charger?

Jimboasked

Where to purchase 12v charger for performer cordless drill?

dobbieb

Sorry cannot help. Mine came with a charger so never had to try to chase one up.

Michael

I don't think you can buy a separate charger. As the drill only costs $22 it would not make economic sense to replace just a charger. I just bought a new drill from Kmart.

Sherrie H

Sherrie Hasked

How do you charge it?

dobbieb

I plug it into the charger which came with the drill. I would visit Bunnings to see if they have a charger which may be compatible.

Michael

I looked for a battery online when my old battery died but couldn't find one. For $22 it was probably cheaper to buy a new drill than a battery and charger. To charge the battery you need to remove the battery from the drill by pressing the button on top of the battery and slide it off then slide it into the charger which should be plugged into a 240v socket.

john li

john liasked

where is the charge hole?

Michael

The battery slides off the main body of the drill ( the "skin" ) and slides into the separate charger.

jackie12
jackie12

That is correct. The charge cable plugs into the charger. Remove the battery from the drill and slide into the charger until it locks. Then plug the charging cable into the charger.

Run the drill completely flat before recharge. Then recharge for a maximum of 5 hours.
Do this the first 5 times to get maximum battery life and performance for the life of the drill.

Do not exceed 5 hours charging time.