Perfume Company

Perfume Company

Brand Manager for Perfume Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

GerryM
GerryMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

This company took my money in December 2020 and has not delivered or refunded my money. Totally unethical behaviour and really amounts to theft.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

Scam site.

Scam site. The moment I ordered a hard to get product I received an email telling me it can’t be ordered. Multiple emails back and forth have led me to believe it is a scam site. I keep getting a promise the money will be returned, but that will never happen. Time to do a police report.

Aussieladee
AussieladeeAU

Scam! Selling products they do not have.

Selling items they do not have & are never likely to have because they are discontinued products. I ordered an item which said low stock so I placed an order only to be told it was taking longer to get it in but I was welcome to wait. I opted to wait but 6 months later still no stock & thankfully I got my money back whereas others have not.
I don't recommend using this dodgy website.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

WARNING

Gucci Envy For Men is discontinued and has been for years.
To claim they have 100ml new bottles available for around $120.00 is dishonest.

Not Happy
Not HappyHobart, TAS

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I ordered my perfume in Nov 20 and was told 'the item is not available'. I was given the option for a refund but said I was prepared to wait.
I never received the item. I have received emails advising they are 'investigating the matter'.
I have contacted NSW Fair Trading and have advised Perfume Company that if I do not hear back from them with a full refund I will be lodging a complaint.
Individuals reading this and who are also in the same situation (and I can see many are) should do what I am doing and let them know you will be lodging a complaint with NSW Fair Trading. It is easy to do and as consumers we should not let 'companies' like these continue to operate.

Mark Pearce
Mark PearcePerth, WA

Shysters?

Not sure if this is a genuine company. I ordered something from them that was clearly outlined on their website as ‘in stock.’ After a month, I followed up to check on progress. I got an email to say the item was out of stock. I was told it’d be back in stock shortly and to be patient. 6 weeks later, the same thing happened, so I asked for my money back. I get the feel they pretend to have items in stock and bank the money to earn interest. Something isn’t right here and the ACCC should investigate.

Caroline Ashworth
Caroline Ashworth Sydney Surrounds, NSW

SCAM SCAM

My daughter ordered perfume from this company in December 2020, after numerous emails, still no perfume or refund. Unfortunately being only 16, she did not check reviews. Will be contacting ACCC. Has anyone ever received perfume or a refund?

Angry mum
Angry mumHunter Region, NSW

SCAMMERS

I orders two products after one week I sent an email to ask if they had been shipped..they replied that they were out of stock, I thought they should have stated that before I proceeded with payment. I had to go out a purchase alternatives as they were for birthday gifts..the emails I have been sending them come back so I can’t contact them.Today I informed my bank about this as they have my details so I will be getting a new card. I am on a pension and $250 is a lot of money for me..please do not buy anything from these thieves.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Selling products that were discontinued in 2007 saying “low in stock”

SCAM. Gucci Envy no longer exists but they are happy to take your money! Cancelled card and chargeback from bank!

Lianna
LiannaPerth, WA

Do not order from this company

On 11 November 2020 I received a confirmation that the company had received my order and payment. Perfume was currently not available due to high demand. I could either choose a different brand or request a refund. I requested a refund. Only then did I check the reviews of this company. 5 months later I am still waiting for the refund, $177. And I am now writing a complaint to the ACCC. So much for buying from an Australian company!

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

Terrible service!

Have ordered a present for Christmas and was told was out of stock after getting my money. I have been waiting ever since and sending regular emails with the same answer, “we are not sure due to COVID when you will receive the product and offering a refund”. This is not what I was after ever just wanted the product. My last email I advised would take further to be told we have refunded you, I addressed again as they have ‘refunded’ to a cancelled card and have not heard from them since. They are a joke of a company and should never be used!!!

Steven V.
Steven V.

Do Not Purchase From Them Its A Scam!!!

This company is a scam, they take your money, tell you they are low on stock make you wait for weeks for refund, a month to be precise in order to collect interest. Do rarely respond, email went to their junk folder etc. Took me threatening to involve authorities to get refund. Run like hell from them!

J000
J000Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT PURCHASE

I’ve experienced the exact same issues others have with ordering a perfume, being offered to wait for restock which was expected at the end of the month of purchase (for a discontinued line mind you, however the seller advised they still had suppliers when I mentioned this) as they were out of stock or a refund. Initially I opted to wait. First ordered in July 2020, after waiting with no updates when prompted I asked for my refund in September 2020. This has not been actioned until I finally contacted CBS and emailed the retailer in Feb 2021 to advise that CBS have been contacted and if no refund in 2 days I will pursue the complaint. The refund was actioned the same day so I recommend to pursue further if/when this happens to you!

Steve Waugh
Steve WaughSydney, NSW

Good Prices and Easy to Shop, but Postage is Expensive

Good range of products with reasonable price however the postage makes it expensive, especially if you are only ordering a few things. But the shipment is quick and I got my parcel in a very fews days itself.

Krystal
KrystalQueensland

SCAM!

Purchased a product as a gift for my girlfriend in Sept 2020 that had "low stock" after payment received an email stating that the product was in fact out of stock and new stock would arrive "at the end of next month" (this would mean end of Nov 2020).

After multiple emails back and forth asking about my order, always with the same reply offering a refund or another product from the range.

4months later and even more correspondence still no sight of the product or my money.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020