Perfumeshops.com.au

Perfumeshops.com.au

Brand Manager for Perfumeshops.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1

fabulous
fabulousHunter Region, NSW

Voucher offer is worthless!

Don't fall for the "give us your details and we'll give you a voucher for joining" crap! You have one week to use the $8 discount voucher, with a minimum $118 spend! What's that about? Add their terrible reputation, and it's not worth it.

Toni
ToniSydney, NSW

No answer to emails

Paid for perfume before Xmas no communication at all should have read reviews before buying. Paid for with credit card found out might be able to claim through the bank for refund which the bank will open a case to look into dodgy website

Tired
Tired

Product Not Available. No refunds.

Paid $133 and received nothing. “Product not available” email received. But my request for refund remains unacknowledged. No method for contact available. “Unavailable”products still listed as for sale on website.

Why are they allowed to continue to operate.....

I am the same as majority of people here, ordered, not in stock, waited, asked for refund - nothing seen. Wont respond to my emails or calls from consumer affairs/small claims.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Barry
BarryCentral West, NSW

Perfume Company... Sydney

Bought a bottle off Perfume Company in Sydney of Kylie Darling then was told not in stock. They said would be in early July but nothing . In Sept decided to get refund but like perfume nothing happened. Said in 48 hours they would have it sorted but still nothing. Would suggest not to buy off this company.
They have great prices but don't deliver

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
JeffMid West, WA

Take My Money ,

I ordered a bottle of perfume on July 27th 2020 and the company immediately took my money , then an email saying , nil stock , offered to receive a refund and I only received emails saying that the refund process was having a problem .I asked for a phone number to call and received only email response asking to wait at least another 48hours.
Having read other reviews on this company , I guess my money is gone.
Next step , consumer protection.

Jeff

I got my money back, eventually!

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not happy

ordered perfume on the 28th June, same thing as most of you, email saying out of stock. 0n the 3rd of July my account had been hacked and over $400 had been used before a block had been put on my card. I wish i had of read the reviews first.
Lesson learned i guess.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Mary Giannis
Mary GiannisCanberra 2600, ACT

SCAM SCAM SCAM

SCAM ScAM SCAM my daughter purchased a perfume for me for Mother’s Day, she is 10 and spent the money she had saved up on a present for me. We received an email immediately saying it was out of stock. I have been trying to get a refund. They relied the first few times but no one answers my emails anymore!

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Andrew46
Andrew46Perth, WA

Perfume Street is a scam.

The whole website is a scam. It is set up to take your credit card details, bill you, then string you along with a few emails until you give up. I blew $150, I wish I had done a bot of research on them first. They do not deliver ANY perfumes at all.

DavidH9000
DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

AVOID this company at all costs

Please do not purchase from this company

I purchased Ypres for my Mum for Christmas, received an email immediately saying it was out of stock. I have been trying to get a refund as it is now 18/04/2020, no one answers my emails anymore.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Cogarmac
CogarmacCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kate Moss perfume

My daughter put in an order March last year for Kate Moss perfume for her Nanna.... they've taken $49 an told her it wasn't in stock would you like to wait...she said yes.
I've been trying to get in touch with emails to get her money back an they're completely ignoring me,they have no right to keep a child's money.
How else can I get on top of this to get her money back ...if anyone can help.
Thankyou

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Laudy AziziSydney, NSW

Big time scammers.

I ordered a perfume on the 7th of a March from perfumecompany.com.au only to receive an email informing me of out of stock and it will be months or not sure when it will be in stock again after it was advertised in stock when i bought it, as soon as i read the email i thought this email sounds very familiar,
in august of 2019 i purchased the same perfume from a company called fincheapperfume.com.au , the exact same email the same wording.
They're obviously the same company using a different name.
last year i reported them to fair trading nsw, i got my money back,
i will be doing the same with this company.
They have to be stopped, ripping people off is an offence and NOT allowed.
I advice everyone to do the same.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Mikey
MikeySydney, NSW

Is Perfumeshops.com.au and Perfumecompany.com.au the same?

Sadly, I'm having a similar experience to many other reviewers of perfumeshops.com.au with perfumecompany.com.au and wondered if they are one and the same as modus operandi is almost identical. Ordered a rare perfume (YSL Yvresse) on 20 January 2020, advised it was out of stock, offered option to wait for restock or buy a similar product, then subsequently advised there was no guarantee of supply date, so cancelled the order on 27 February 2020 and still waiting for refund to credit card. Never had an issue purchasing anything online, so hope this isn't the first. Will be contacting my bank, Fair Trading NSW and media if refund not sorted by COB 6 March 2020. First world problem, but a frustrating experience all the same.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Yvonne
Yvonne

SCAMMERS

If only I had read these reviews before I purchased and paid for yvresse perfume, which was supposedly out of stock. They advised that they were waiting for stock which was not true, as this perfume is not being made anymore. Unfortunately waited for stock to arrive before realising something was wrong.
Requested refund in October then November then December19 to no avail.
They have now stopped communicating.
I will use all of my resources to locate these scammers and send people to collect.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Kerrie P.asked

Hi all it looks like I have the same thing. 27 of June I ordered. I haven't heard a thing at all not even an out of stock. Can someone give me their email as the one I have doesn't exist. NOT HAPPY JAN

DKD
DKD

I reported them to Fair Trading NSW online and then let Find Cheap Perfumes know this. Then I emailed every day demanding my money back. I felt very uncomfortable doing this but eventually it worked!

Raw Deal 84
Raw Deal 84

orders@perfumeshops.com.au

Thanks girls

Jenni
Jenniasked

I just submitted a refund request through Paypal against this site and I've only just noticed that the website that's loaded and showing on the transaction is for perfumecharge.com so completely different to the site I actually purchased from. Has anyone else noticed this in their dealings with these dodgy company?

Ali
Ali

I have reported this scam website to Google, and accc.gov.au and productreview.com.au, i have even told auda.org.au and afilias.com.au

You was lucky when you paid via paypal

I wish if everyone report this website, we should stop it asap
Good luck

Cecilym
Cecilymasked

I’m been told my money would be refunded but no money come back they are no longer responding to my emails regarding my refund and in email they say they don’t have a contact number to talk about this matter .

Helen R.
Helen R.

Put in a dispute with your financial institution or Pay Pal that is what I am doing now as of Wednesday next week if I dont get my long awaited and promised refund. Im not holding my breath.

Laudy Azizi

For all people in Australia report them to Fair Trading in your state. You should get a refund quick smart.
We do NOT make them wait days and weeks to get payments from us, why should we wait to get refunded?

Other Beauty Product Retailers