Persian Art Gallery

Persian Art Gallery

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Bloomin A.
Bloomin A.Sydney, NSW

Completely ridiculous pricing

I was looking for a silk rug which should cost between 5-6 k. The guy took me into the silk room and showed me rugs he priced as high as 20000 and then say I’ll give you a 60% discount blah blah, getting right back to 6-8k. He tried so hard to sell on the spot but I wanted to try the rugs at home. After reading this comments I won’t dare!

Store LocationMoore park
L Youlden
L YouldenSydney, NSW

Quality products and service

I was looking for good quality products at affordable prices, and came across Persian Art Gallery. The staff went out of their way to find the best products for my areas, and gave service beyond usual expectations. Hedi, Ariel and their team ensured the rugs were installed properly. My own rugs were washed expertly. They all look just fabulous. A pleasure to deal with them.

Neil Millgate
Neil MillgateSydney, NSW

Better than I could have hoped for

Our experience with Robert from start to finish was both professional and so easy.
His team off workers did an awesome job and were both professional and clean they were punctual when attending our unit and very friendly and easy to work with.
I have no hesitation in recommending Hojjati Persian Art Gallery for the work they have done and Robert for his diligent and professional work ethic throughout this project.
Kind regards
Neil Millgate

Store LocationMoore Park
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Persian Art Gallery compares to other Home Decor Shops

Morteza M.
Morteza M.Sydney, NSW

Quality Rugs

I bought a silk rug from them and it sounds terrific in my room. I highly recommend everyone who like to buy quality silk rugs to visit their silk room.

Store LocationMoore Park

Nata
NataSydney

The worst customer service I even experienced in Australia

Store LocationChatswood/Artarmon
Chris J
Chris JSydney, NSW

I purchased 5 rugs, I love them all

Every room with a rug Is spectacular, with out Deans help I would never have been able to have the confidence in making the many rug decisions I enjoy today.