Persian Art Gallery

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Persian Art Gallery

3.5
Nata
NataSydney

The worst customer service I even experienced in Australia

Not being informed about no refund at the counter

I just wanted to mention , that this is not fair for all of the people who want to buy rug form the shop and decorate their place, that there is no information given prior to purchase that if the rug doesn't suit the place, there is no way for refund????????? There is a million of shops and I don't think that as a consumer I have to know about refund policy for each of them. Sales person should always say prior to sale about the policy so the client its not stuck with expensive purchase and is't not happy with it! I would not recommend this place to anyone just because of this and my experience.

Dishonest business practice

Dean H.Persian Art Gallery
Julie Nguyen
Julie Nguyen

No. I refuse to have anything to do with you and your business. My bank provided me with a full refund. You can keep your rug.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Persian Art Gallery compares to other Home Decor Shops

Michale B
Michale BBondi Beach

Misleading product pricing

They pick and choose pricing depending on who the customer is. Each time I go in they give me prices that vary by 1,000‘s of dollars. When their sale was advertised the price of a rug I wanted doubled in price!

Once bitten twice shied

We were looking for a hall runner but be very careful what you buy. When we arrived home we could see the rug which we bought was filthy which you couldn't see in the shop. This shop does not refund if there is a problem with the rug or if it does not suit. Be very wary as you then have to purchase something you don't want or lose your money. In our case we paid over $3,000.00 for a rug that had dirt stains on it. Not at all happy.

Max