Persian Art Gallery

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Persian Art Gallery

3.5

Bloomin A.
Bloomin A.Sydney, NSW

Completely ridiculous pricing

I was looking for a silk rug which should cost between 5-6 k. The guy took me into the silk room and showed me rugs he priced as high as 20000 and then say I’ll give you a 60% discount blah blah, getting right back to 6-8k. He tried so hard to sell on the spot but I wanted to try the rugs at home. After reading this comments I won’t dare!

L Youlden
L YouldenSydney, NSW

Quality products and service

I was looking for good quality products at affordable prices, and came across Persian Art Gallery. The staff went out of their way to find the best products for my areas, and gave service beyond usual expectations. Hedi, Ariel and their team ensured the rugs were installed properly. My own rugs were washed expertly. They all look just fabulous. A pleasure to deal with them.

Neil Millgate
Neil MillgateSydney, NSW

Better than I could have hoped for

Our experience with Robert from start to finish was both professional and so easy.
His team off workers did an awesome job and were both professional and clean they were punctual when attending our unit and very friendly and easy to work with.
I have no hesitation in recommending Hojjati Persian Art Gallery for the work they have done and Robert for his diligent and professional work ethic throughout this project.
Kind regards
Neil Millgate

Morteza M.
Morteza M.Sydney, NSW

Quality Rugs

I bought a silk rug from them and it sounds terrific in my room. I highly recommend everyone who like to buy quality silk rugs to visit their silk room.

Nata
NataSydney

The worst customer service I even experienced in Australia

Chris J
Chris JSydney, NSW

I purchased 5 rugs, I love them all

Every room with a rug Is spectacular, with out Deans help I would never have been able to have the confidence in making the many rug decisions I enjoy today.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney

Best quality Persian rugs in Sydney

I agree with Nathan, they have the widest range of Persian hand-made rugs in Sydney. They allow me to bring the rug in home and try it before I pay for it. I'm very happy with the result.

Nathan
NathanSydney

Most beautiful rugs in Sydney

I bought a hand-made Persian rug from them. It is very beautiful and change our living room look totally different. I'm very happy with their service as I brought 3 pieces to my home and have chance to test them and choose the best one. I highly recommend them.

Trish S
Trish SSydney

Excellent Installation Technicians

We selected engineered timber floors through Sam. Robert selected Josh and his team for the installation. Robert was responsive to all my requests. Josh and his team were very hard working and worked seamlessly to get the job done. I would highly recommend this group of specialists should you be wanting this product.

Dishonest business practice

Dean H.Persian Art Gallery
Julie Nguyen
Julie Nguyen

No. I refuse to have anything to do with you and your business. My bank provided me with a full refund. You can keep your rug.

Aannii
AanniiSydney

Best flooring team in the universe!!!!!!

Persian art gallery helped me install superb flooring at a very competitive price. They also assisted me in pulling together all of the paper work and certificates I needed for strata approval. Every interaction with the team was professional, warm and helpful. Thank you Dean, Stiven and Robert. You are all AMAZING and I really appreciate your help!

Michale B
Michale BBondi Beach

Misleading product pricing

They pick and choose pricing depending on who the customer is. Each time I go in they give me prices that vary by 1,000‘s of dollars. When their sale was advertised the price of a rug I wanted doubled in price!

Morteza
MortezaSydney

Best quality rugs

I was trying to buy a valuable rug. I found the best Persian rugs there, very good quality & beautiful. I highly recommend to see Kashan & Bakhtiari rugs.

Nothing like seeing it in the shop

Was looking to buy rug online but then went to Persian Art Gallery. Met a lovely young girl working hard on a Sunday. She made sure nothing was too much trouble, got down heavy rugs and let me take my time, because I did not want to be pressured. I got a great deal and rug is home and looks lovely. Whole exercise 90 min.

Once bitten twice shied

We were looking for a hall runner but be very careful what you buy. When we arrived home we could see the rug which we bought was filthy which you couldn't see in the shop. This shop does not refund if there is a problem with the rug or if it does not suit. Be very wary as you then have to purchase something you don't want or lose your money. In our case we paid over $3,000.00 for a rug that had dirt stains on it. Not at all happy.