Personalised Favours

Personalised Favours (page 4 of 84)

Gail Smyth
Gail SmythGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

I just wanted to say a massive thank you the wine glass it looks gorgeous I am so happy with the result and the presentation of the gift thank you

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you Gail :)

Huia
HuiaCentral Queensland, QLD

Personalised wedding gift

Will definitely recommend to others. Fast product turn around. Great communication and I absolutely love my personalised order. Thank you very much. Will be ordering again very soon for more gifts

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you! We are so glad that you had such a great experience!

Sinead A.
Sinead A.South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous

I purchased the stainless steel stemless glasses with personalised engraving late at night and received the personalised artwork to approve (even with my complications to the design that I requested) within an hour (even though I purchased outside of business hours). The order was shipped the next day and I received it (standard postage) within two business days! I love the professional finish and I will definitely be purchasing more products for my wedding.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you Sinead! We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service!

misscookie55
misscookie55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect little ring box for a 21st!

Cute little jewelry box. Engraved with Miss soon to be 21s name and date of birth. Perfect gift for her 17 year old sister to give.
Super fast service with regular updates as to what is happening. Very impressed.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so happy to hear this :) Thank you!

The Perfect personalised gift.

The team at Personalised Favours are Awesome. I highly recommend them to everyone. Great service, Beautiful quality of work, products at affordable prices & a prompt delivery with regular text messages & emails to let me know when my parcel will arrive. Best Customer experience.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much Samantha!! We are so glad that you had such a great experience!

Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy customer

Thank you for the beautifully presented champagne glasses which i purchased for my daughters Wedding. Easy to order and fast delivery. Great communication through the whole process. Definitely would highly recommend this company.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your recommendation Kerrie! Wish your daughter all the best!

Emily
EmilyCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect personalised gift ideas!

I have ordered off Personalised Favours a number of times now and I am always astounded by each result. I couldn’t recommend them enough for their amazing work and cooperation.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you Emily! We really appreciate your recommendation and continued custom!

Driana D.
Driana D.Queensland

SO VERY HAPPY!

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you! I just received my order and I am so extremely happy with the quality and service your business provided. I paid for the urgency fee and you sent me updates with every step of the process, all the way to delivery. The service you have provided has been one of the best I have ever received and I am truly grateful. You have a customer for life! Your team and business are just extraordinary!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

You are very welcome Driana :) It is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your order!

Paul France
Paul FranceNew South Wales

Verry Hapy Customer

I can highly recomend Personalised Favours for personalised gifts.Purchesed a small cutlery set for my grandaughter with her name etched on them.The contact through out was exelent and delivery time from Ozzy to NZ was verry quick.Verry happy.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much Paul!! We are so glad to hear that your order arrived safety :)

Rach R
Rach RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderfully made gift

Our niece loved her gift she can't stop showing people, very impressed with the finished product and how easy and quick the whole process was. The communication was fast and helpful. Would absolutely recommend this service.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you! We are so glad to hear how happy your niece is :)

Perfect gift

So happy with my engraved cheeseboard. All care was taken to ensure I received the result I wanted. Very quick and professional. I was amazed at how prompt customer service was at responding, great job and thanks again

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your honest feedback Leeanne! We really appreciate it!

Amazing!!

Customer service is so quick! I was very surprised with how fast they respond back with designs and amendments for pre production of artworks! (All pictures of designs are pretty accurate too)
As soon as this was finalised, they were also quick to send out my items!

The products I purchased turned out amazing - exactly how I wanted them! Definitely recommend buying from personalised favours! I will certainly be purchasing from these guys again, Overall very happy!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much Kayla!! We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service!

Absolutely stoked!

These guys are awesome, customer service is practically instantaneous and very efficient, the product itself is of high quality and the personalisations have clearly been done with great care. Will definitely be buying again. They’ve completely earned a full 5 stars. Just awesome.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service! We look forward to your next occasion Jayne!

Emma O.
Emma O.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Gift!

This was a perfect gift for my older sister graduating her teaching degree. She absolutely loves it. Turned out exactly as pictured on Etsy when I ordered it. Thanks again!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your review :) We wish your sister the very best!

Lauren
LaurenCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and quality products!!

Yesterday I received a beautiful personalised picnic basket and no word of a lie, I gasped when I opened it. It is perfect! From the artwork engraving to the quality made insulated basket. I can’t wait to take this out for about family picnic. The service is fantastic, everyone was so helpful. Highly recommend Personalised Favours!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

It is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your order Lauren! Thank you so much!!

Liv T.asked

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Michelle from QLD
Michelle from QLD

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

See all Personalised Favours questions