Clarissa
ClarissaQueensland

Poor product, horrendous customer serivce

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience of my life

Lie about time frames, multiple delays. Sent wrong items to me and only 1/4 of the order. Give a resolution only to then fail it also

Do not use this company. I got the gifr for a birthday gift, 3months early ordered. Misse dit was promised it before xmas, now told it isnt possible. Now its so late, gotta find something last minute that I planned for months in advance. So upset

Very disappointed. Quality and standard poor.

Ordered a replacement glass for one I had purchased a year ago and accidentally chipped.
Mistakes from the very start, sent me a proof of complete wrong order. Then sent me incorrect stock with horrible engraving. Promised to re-send correct stock with engraving as per original order and same horrible item arrived. Quality and standards have dropped substantially since my original order and will not be using again. Very disappointed.

Services

Find out how Personalised Favours compares to other Services

Tara
TaraPerth, WA

Takes a long time to arrive

Signing board was ordered early as was needed before our engagement party which was the 3rd of October and it’s not the 13th of October and it’s only arriving today.

Passport holder

Firstly this product is twice the size of a passport.
Secondly the material used is very cheap, and poor quality.
Extremely disappointed as this was an 18th birthday pressie for my son... as it is so poor in quality, I will simply not be using it, and consider I have just thrown away $50.

disappointed

Unfortunately, I didn't receive goods on time. Suggested add more days than the company suggests. I went to my nephews engagement party without gift and had to post it on later and more expense.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your experience. Can you please get in touch with our team directly - jamie@personlaisedfavours.com.au so we can assist you with this issue. Kind regards, Jamie.

Poor customer service

Kjane
Kjane

Sent incorrect item

Ordered a personalised beer mug that was meant to have been for Justin. Instead I received someone else’s order, this one was engraved as Ben.
Very unhappy as now I won’t have the item in time. Also $15 for standard postage is ridiculous. Very unhappy

Liv T.asked

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Michelle from QLD
Michelle from QLD

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

See all Personalised Favours questions