Felicity
FelicitySouth East Queensland, QLD

good products but something could be better

Bought a tear to my eye

These are bigger than i expected but none the less they are just perfect to be used at our upcoming wedding. 2 will be on my boquet and the other pinned to the inside of my fiancés suit jacket

Engraved Crystal Pens

Just received my order and am quite happy with the products. Delivery process was very smooth and on time. Would definitely shop again with Personalized Favours, Thank you very much :)

Carmel, Ian & Simone
Carmel, Ian & SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Engraved 60th Birthday Whisky Decanter

Easy to order
Prompt response from start to finish
Quality of bottle and artwork excellent
Internal package arrived a little damaged - bubble wrap may have been a better wrapping material and/or perhaps the bottle could have been presented in a ribboned white box ?

Engraved 21st Birthday Jewellery Box

Is very pretty.
Love the fact it is personalised & a special keepsake.
Beautifully engraved. Love the heart & flowers.
I did envision it to be slightly bigger ......
but is still very sweet.

Alana
AlanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personalised mug with baby ultrasound

Great company to deal with from start to finish. Selected a coffee mug for my husband as were expecting our first baby in March. Easy to upload the ultrasound photo and was asked to approve promptly before printing. Arrived and he loved it. Only complaint is half of the writing came out brown where as the other half and the ultrasound is black in colour. Would have preferred it was all black.

Poor packaging

Good communication throughout over busy Christmas season and good product. Unfortunately came packaged with a HUGE amount of polystyrene peanuts. Very disappointed in how environmentally unfriendly and unnecessary this was.

I am happy

I ordered an engraved pen but i received the one with just writing on it. But also i am happy with the product. Service is absolutely great.
My product got delayed for few days but i received before christmas which was christmas gift.
Overall, I am happy

Amazing quality of product, not so much service

The product itself, box and all is astounding. Flawless work and perfect
However, it was after 14 days and me talking to customer support to hear what was going in with the product, when it was going to be shipped etc. Funnily enough, within hours of speaking to customer support my order was suddenly being processed.
I also didn't receive any emails to say it would be delivered today, by you guys or Aus Post, and I happened to be 2 & 1/2 hours away and had to get my mum to pick up the parcel. Not very good

Gay
GaySydney, NSW

Service fabulous

I recently purchased a tapas board.
The service was fantastic, fast, professional and courteous.
The quality of the item was very good however I would personally like to see a larger size offered it was a little smaller than I would have liked (however the sizes are clearly on the web site and this was no fault of the company).
I did choose to pay the $30 for urgent processing and I think that made the product seem expensive for it's size.
I would use the company again. And was satisfied with the service and results overall.
It's great to have a local Aussie comany doing such good work.
Gay

Lucinda
LucindaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing craftmanship

Bought a beautiful engraved cheese board for my mothers 60th birthday!
It was beautiful and she loved it.

However, I paid extra for gift wrapping and a card, and I received the package with no wrapping.

Decent

I ordered two items a month in advance of my SO's birthday, this was to make sure any delays due to COVID wouldn't effect the items arrival before their birthday. Sadly when the parcel arrived one of the ordered items was missing. This second item was shipped out express but did not arrive in time for my SO's birthday. This was slightly disappointing in an otherwise good experience. The items were good quality.

Lovely gift

pleased with the gift quality and communication from the company. there was however no note included in the gift so the recipient did not see who it was from or our message. this was extremley disappointing.

MVL
MVL

Final product was fantastic

Slow responses by the designer - took several days to respond but the communication was good - although it was disappointing we had to communicate so much just to see the design (was told 24h took 3-4 days). However the final product was stunning.

Patricia
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

This company has excellent service and a very good product range.
Ordered the silver jewel box and the recipient loved it. Will order other products for birthdays and Christmas if the lockdown continues.

Liv T.asked

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda
Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Michelle from QLD
Michelle from QLD

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

See all Personalised Favours questions