Kahlia E.
Kahlia E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and it looks amazing, I can’t wait to give it to him. I am so happy with how it turned out

Tanya
Tanya

Super happy!!!

I ordered personalised engraved thankyou wedding tags. Exactly as I specified. Their communication is excellent. They're perfect. I highly recommend this business, especially if you need anything personalised. Thankyou so much.

Claire
ClaireCentral Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent speedy service!

I was thrilled to receive my personalised item very quickly. Easy procedure, prompt response. Item exactly as described, and great quality. I received constant updates of where my order was up to as it was processed. I couldn’t be happier.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your experience Claire! Thank you so much for your review!!

Find out how Personalised Favours compares to other Services

Spot on gift for this occasion!

I not only love the end result of my order, I also love the professional manner Zara and the staff handled my enquires and concerns. Delivery was so efficiently fast!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

So glad that we were able to help you with this special gift :) Thank you so much for the review!!

Danielle
DanielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drinks menu for salon!

Super happy with our new salon drink menu! Love the product great quality, love the hint of rose gold really makes it pop and fast delivery thank you so much!!!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you so much for your review Danielle !! We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service!

Araz
Araz

Amazing Quality and Service

Very responsive team, they created a custom design for me while communicating with me every step of the way. So happy with my item and will definitely purchase from them again.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

It is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your order! We look forward to being able to help you with your next occasion! Thank you!

Makayla
MakaylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bridal party gift

Great communication with the proof check email and dispatch emails. The engraved keep cups exceeded my expectations, they feel and look amazing and dispatch time was super quick after I approved the items. My bridal party are going to be stoked with their gift. Highly recommended.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so happy to hear this Makayla :) We wish you all the best for the big day!

Incredible service

Amazing product of very high quality. Personalised proof was sent through the next day with delivery sent shortly after. Very impressed and will definitely be using again. One happy customer.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with your order Mel! Thank you so much for the review!!

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

I came across this website via google searching for personalised photo frames and from the moment I put my order in right through to delivery they were a blessing to go through. Photo frame looked very professional and beautiful, can’t fault these guys at all. Thank you!

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

You are very welcome Emma :) We really appreciate your review!

AmandaGippsland, VIC

Amazing, amazing service and product!

The seller keeps you up to date with the product you've purchased. Fast service. And I couldn't be happier with the product. Love it and I hope the recipient loves it too.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service Amanda! So glad you are happy:)

Amazing products and great service

Absolutely amazing products and service. This is the 2nd time I have purchased from from personalised favours and they have delivered another amazing product. There is nothing they can’t do, I requested for an adjustment to the design and it was not a problem at all. From the minute you place your order until this arrives the process is seamless. The personal customer service is outstanding from the moment I place my order I receive an approval email within an hour then my creation is made and delivered to me doorstep within a week. The Quilty of the products are amazing and the great customer service will have me continuing to shop at personalised favours for my gifts

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We really appreciate your return to us! And we are so glad that you had such a great experience! Thank you Rachel!

Krystal M
Krystal MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Absolutely amazing products, I have ordered a couple personalised items and they are above expectations. They were given as gifts and loved them! With many compliments from others.
Great customer service as well, my order was a rush order free of charge as a gift which was a fantastic surprise. Thank you! Xx highly recommend.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We are so glad to hear of the feedback you have been getting! Thank you so much for your recommendation and review Krystal!

Zoet
ZoetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!

I am absolutely in love with my order, the decanter is larger than I imagined (yay) and the engraving is beautiful! The team have been amazing to work with & are quick with their replies! Highly recommend

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation! And t is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your order! Thank you!

Teneale B.
Teneale B.Central, SA

Just awesome

Not only are the products outstanding, but the service is 2nd to none. Easy to navigate, the only issue I had was oy choosing one gift. My 1st from now on for anything personalised.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

It is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your order! Thank you so much Teneale!!

Gail
GailSydney, NSW

Perfect memorial for my cat

Personalised Favours are fantastic. Great gift ideas and excellent quality. Artwork great and the process from order to delivery was so quick, I was so happy and impressed. I have ordered both a stone plaque and an engraved slate cheeseboard. Definitely recommend them.

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Thank you Gail! We are so glad to hear what you thought of our products and service!

Liv T.asked

I'm about to order a personalized flask for my boyfriends 18th but wondering if I should insure my delivery or not?? I would rather save my money to put toward other parts of his gift but if I don't insure it will it not come?

Amanda

I didn't and I ordered the glass, it comes with a tracking number and Aus post won't leave it

ok great thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

I have ordered wine glasses and they pack these so well, however I work in transport and always get insurance only for any issues like item gets lost in transit or possible damage at least your covered

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi, do you sell plark stand individually? I bought my mother in law a heart one that said hug me while ago. Recently I bought another beautiful plark and it came with a stand. Thanks

Matthew M.Personalised Favours

Hi Anita - I am sure we can help you out. Please reach out - zarah@personalisedfavours.com.au

Ella R.asked

are these guys legit? I ordered from NZ for fathers day but I'm worried I won't get it. Communication hasn't been the greatest at all.

Michelle from QLD
Michelle from QLD

Yes they are great and I found their communication really good, you should get an email approx 24-48hrs after you order to confirm your design, confirm it’s all correct then they start making your design. Too easy

westcoaster40
westcoaster40

I ordered from NZ and they were awesome. Communication I could not fault and delivery was super fast . I am super impressed with them

Ella R.

Aw thats cool you guys had super fast deliveries. I ordered on the 24th but still nothing even with communicating... hopefully soon

See all Personalised Favours questions