Perspective Pools and Landscapes

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perspective build great pools

Perspective Pools has recently built our custom made tiled swimming pool and adjacent pool house. They were very accomodating to our requirements in the design phase and had excellent attention to detail during the construction phase. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend them to anyone looking to build a swimming pool.
Reliable, great quality, friendly service, excellent after sales service

Delighted with our new pool

Our beautiful pool has been completed in time for the swimming season, and we are delighted! The team at Perspective Pools and Landscapes were great from our initial meeting to talk about the design and approach, and through all stages of construction. I really liked the regular communication we received as our pool progressed, and the quality of the equipment that came with pool. I would highly recommend. .
Design process, quality of finish and communication