Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Mr. Happy
Mr. HappyPerth

Thermalite shutters are fantastic

We needed some interior shutters so we bought Thermalyte interior shutters. the quote was reasonable so it was the delivery time. The installation was done with no issues. In addition to that, the help from the sales person was great. we had explained all the information needed to take the decision.

FandP
FandPLandsdale

Excellent service

We needed new blinds for the house. We looked at a few companies, and Perth Eagle Blinds is the best. We sent an email and Louise got back to us very quickly. Louise took care of us very well. She was very responsive and knowledgeable. Other staff were also friendly and professional. Best of all, the price and the quality! We would go back with no hesitation.

Resposnse

We had bought some vertical blinds for a house. The top clip broke less than 2yrs after purchase. The way the clip is installed is a brilliant idea however the materials that the clip assembly is made from does leave a bit to be desired. If it was made of metal then all of the issues would be resolved

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Blinds

After having some minor issues with the blinds the company was more than happy to rectify.

Happy to recommend Eagle Blinds

Rainier B
Rainier BPerth, WA

Fantastic service

I needed some little brackets for my Venetian blinds (not purchased from Eagle Blinds), I went in there on the off chance as I work quite close to them. The lady couldn't have been any more helpful, not only that, she didn't even charge me for the brackets.
Wonderful old fashioned service, I will get my next blinds from these guys, great to see that service and customer satisfaction is alive and well

EXCELLENT SERVICE - GOOD QUALITY

Great service and information from person quoting ( much cheaper quote than 2 other companies), quick supply and then helpful, efficient installers - no problem returning to make an adjustment.
I am very happy with the quality , appearance and ease of use of the blinds.

very good

I had an old blind that needed repairing, couldn't get it repaired anywhere else. Louise had it sorted and repaired with in 10 minutes and only $15.

Peter
PeterPerth

Good service

After going to other blind stores looking for a replacment blind wond. And been told we do not sale parts.
Paul was very helpfull he went to the back of the store/warehouses and was able to find me a blind wond.

Excellent Service

Good work, I had blinds Measured, made and fitted fast reliable service.
Everything was perfect, I would recommend Eagle Blinds.

Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Fantastic Service.

I needed my blinds repaired so I paid a visit to Cheryl and Louise at the Wangara store. Even though they were from a different manufacturer, both ladies still helped me get them sorted out. Great to see there is good old fashioned helpful people around. Thank you very much and I'll definitely recommend your business !

I love my blinds from Perth Eagle Blinds

I love my blinds, the people was polite, helpful. When it came to get them repaired when we damaged them, they never asked how they were damaged, but was happy to help in fixing them, to make them look new again.

Excellent service, without delay.

This company is the best company I've been to, this company solved my problem right there on the spot without diley. The quality was excellent and did not take long, saving a weeks worth of trouble in 3 minutes and at a cheap price that even I was shocked about. They were also freindly and easy to speak with and maid me comfortable with the staff and service they were to present and with a generose smile to add. Eagle blindes out did them selves in price and service that I would not go to anyone else but them in the future. This company deserves a 5 star rating for product service above all else, other companies should learn a thing or two from them to better there company's.

Great service Friendly Staff AA Rating

I found Eagle Blinds a very polished and professional company to deal with and would recommend them to everyone requiring window treatments

Availability of spare parts

Eagle Blinds staff are very helpful when visiting their showroom to buy spare parts for my vertical blinds. New weights and hangers are very cheap.

Great Service!

I had one day before final inspection on my house that I sold and had to get more than a dozen carrier hooks on my vertical blinds fixed. As a walk in I didn't expect to get the slats fixed straight away. The receptionist checked with the machinist and they did them for me as I waited. I was ecstatic! Thank you Perth Eagle Blinds!