Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Travis
TravisPerth

Excellent service, price and installation time.

The whole process was easy and never pressured. The service was excellent throughout, with many great ideas and recommendations. Price and the quality of all products is great. Very happy and would recommend.

love my new blinds

Just had my blinds installed and I wanted to say how pleased and happy I am with everything. From the initial enquiry right through to today’s install everything has proceeded wonderfully well and I would like to congratulate you on all on such a great professional job. Thanks to you both for answering my queries promptly and to Brad (pretty sure that’s the sales guys name sorry if it isn’t)doing up the measure/quote and Greg for todays speedy install. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I love my blinds.

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Expert service.

Everyone from the first visit to give us a quote to the fitting was punctual and professional. They rang and left message when the time of installment had to be changed and fitted into our schedule. Also a great price. Thank you.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Grace
GracePerth

Excellent Service

Re-string vertical track and maintance.

I first had Eagle Blinds install my vertical blinds approximately 18 years ago. I have had absolutely no problems at all with my blinds over the years. I recently changed the opening of a door and so had to change the way my blinds opened. I dropped into the Wangara showroom to see if they could help. I was in and out with my vertical track re- worked, in 20 minutes, job complete. I found Eagle Blinds very helpful, prompt and affordable. Thanks guys, you have excellent customer service.

Love my new blinds!!!

When we moved into our new house we knew the blinds needed replacing. They were old, stained, broken and not child safe!! After a few quotes we called Eagle blinds and their price was the best. Paul was great to work with, helped us with colours, gave us advice and quoted on the spot!!
Our blinds were installed about 3 weeks later (timeline we were given) installation was quick and the blinds look fantastic. I had to call the office a couple of times and they have always helped me straight away or returned calls promptly.
Eagle Blinds have been a great company to work with, I have called them again to fit another blind in our house. Will definitely recommend them to others.

Greg F
Greg FPerth

Spare Parts Excellence

I broke some fittings on my slim line blinds and needed replacements. The fittings were and old style but the very helpful staff at Eagle blinds, Wangara sourced and supplied some excellent alternative. I found their staff very helpful, accommodating and above all had an excellent customer service approach.

Fantastic service.

I contacted Perth Blinds for assistance with a broken roller blind. Even though the blind wasn't purchased from Perth Blinds they were extremely helpful both by phone and in person. They went out of their way to assist me and there was no charge on this occasion. Highly recommend this company.

Great Service, quality product and good price!

Western Work Force contacted Perth Eagle Blinds and spoke with Paul who was fantastic to deal with. Paul worked to our availability, provided us with an extremely competitive price. Our roller shutters were delivered before the schedule date which worked well for our business. No hesitation in recommending Perth Eagle Blinds to anyone.

Happy Customer

We recently had our whole house fitted out with new blinds following a recent extension. We were extremely happy with the service we received both in person, and via email.
The response and turnaround times were prompt and in-line with what we were advised.
We are very happy with the end product.

They are perfect let lots of light in when drawn open

These blinds are exactly what I wanted not sure why I chose venetians for the whole house because I really don't like how they are uneven all the time when you pull them up and the little plastic things on the cord keep coming apart.

Very happy with the price and service. Highly recommended. Able to meet our budget and great follow up. Very good overall

Michael
MichaelPerth

Very poor customer service and totally disorganised.

No customer service whatsoever. I was told my blinds would take 2 weeks to be installed. Six weeks later, I was still waiting. No one ever phoned me to keep me updated. I had to repeatedly phone them and when I did they could never tell me when the blinds would be ready. When the blinds were finally ready, six and half weeks later, I had to argue with them to receive a discount due to the inconvenience.

I will never use Eagle Blinds again. They have no idea what they are doing or how to treat their customers.

Excellent consultant & final product

Paul was very helpful & efficient with his services. We are so happy with the final outcome of the installed product & Pauls recommendations.

Nothing is ever too hard!

As a real estate agency, we use Paul's services a lot.

Nothing is ever too hard for him, and he is always full of useful suggestions. His knowledge of the product is high and he always greets you with a huge smile and "can do" attitude.

We will continue to use Paul into the future.

Peta