Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

Great Quality and Design

I've chosen these blinds twice now, the are an excellent design and great quality. I would definitely recommend them and Paul our salesmen is always really helpful. Overall we're really happy with the product!

Good from start to finish

Dealt with perth blinds several times over last year . Started with chain roller blinds in all rooms then upgraded all to motorised with remote control. Quotes have always been prompt.
One motor had an issue charging but after sales support was very good and it was promptly replaced. Prices for everything were cheaper than other quotes i got but quality brand name parts are still used by perth blinds. Highly recommended!

Great job

We found Paul and Staff at Eagle blinds very efficient and easy to deal with. Well done.
Great service.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Love them!

Paul was great. Gave me a really good deal. The blinds are really good quality! Only thing was some blinds aren't centred to our window.

Hassle free and great installers

Purchased from Paul Assinder for our new home very happy with the service and knowledge would be happy to endorse.

My blinds are beautiful

We had luxaflex roman blinds at our two storey property in Mount Hawthorn. I cannot fault the customer service provided by Paul his product knowledge is second to none and the product supplied is expectional. We have had many comments from friends about how beautiful our house looks.

After sales help when you need it.

We needed small replacement parts. Other blind companies didn't want to/couldn't help. Eagle went out of their way. Service, attitude & friendliness was A1. Highly recommend the mob at Wangara. Tina

Excellent Job

Although the time taken for fabrication and to set a final install date, seemed a little long, we are more than happy with the results. The installation process was extremely quick and hassle free. The guys onsite made little to no mess and were happy to assist in putting furniture back after. I am very please with the final result and the shutters look great! We would be happy to recommend Eagle Blinds to friends.

Excellent product and support

Perth Eagle blinds were extremely helpful in sourcing spare parts for damaged blinds in my home.
Very co-operative and helpful with the exact replacement parts I needed.
I will be returning when I need an upgrade to source my new window and floor furnishings.

Great survice lovely people

Great survive and lovely people so helpful and such a fast time to replace the broken part I waited there and ricived it rather fast great job guys I'll recommend you to anyone I know.

Vertical Blind Slat Length reduction

First contact by telephone reception was pleasant, polite and helpful. Face to face contact at the front office, the young lady was very helpful and new the product requirement. Adjustment was completed in the advised timeline.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Great friendly service

I needed an old vertical blind repaired quickly. When I arrived in store I was served quickly. Unfortunately they weren't able to fix it but made me a new runner beam within 30 minutes so I could just attach the vertical blinds onto it instead of having to get a whole new blind. It was so handy that it was done within 30mins as I live south of the river and didn't really want to drive back and forth.

James and Emily

James and EmilyMidland

Top Quality

Had my blinds installed today and we are 100% happy from start to finish with the service and quality. We will definitely use Perth Eagle Blinds again.

September 21st 2017 Update: Another 5 star job

Just had the second part of our house fitted with blinds...they look great so thank you Perth Eagle Blinds.
Have already referred friends and family.

Rachael

RachaelPerth

Got it right eventually

Took a few attempts to get it right as two blinds were measured wrong and on re-fitting one was still wrong, but job was eventually completed to my satisfaction and a small refund was offered to compensate for the inconvenience.

Query how to fix broken pull cord on verticals

Extremely helpful and accommodating. Gave me a link to join both ends
of broken cord. No charge. Pleasure to deal with.