Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Flannel
FlannelPerth, WA

If i could retract earlier review I would! Constant pressure to write a review based on initial install.

Michael
MichaelPerth

Very poor customer service and totally disorganised.

No customer service whatsoever. I was told my blinds would take 2 weeks to be installed. Six weeks later, I was still waiting. No one ever phoned me to keep me updated. I had to repeatedly phone them and when I did they could never tell me when the blinds would be ready. When the blinds were finally ready, six and half weeks later, I had to argue with them to receive a discount due to the inconvenience.

I will never use Eagle Blinds again. They have no idea what they are doing or how to treat their customers.

Toni P
Toni P

Shocking!

Don't use them! Worst experience ever! Harassed by salesman to buy from them! Caved in and from then on all downhill! Took about 7 installs to rectify the original job that wasn't done properly. Didn't complete this and after numerous phone calls and several emails, the shoddy instal has left one room still incomplete ... 6 years later!!! And the white venetians lost their colour after a year! Hate looking at these 'yellow' blinds, but can't afford to replace them! Whenever I hear friends are getting blinds, I make sure to tell them not to use this company!!! Ever - not even for a quote! They are masters at deception!!!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Aaron
AaronPerth

Do Not Use Them! A Real Warning And Really Bad Experience!

Took 6 months for them to get back and to rectify, and rectify and now still in the midst of rectifying. The install job was really shoddy and quality of the blinds having issue from get-go. Only when I threatened to go consumer protection did they respond quicker. Other than that, 1 out of 10 calls nor emails returned.

I read the past reviews and the exact same scenario happen to me.

Nice salesman, but terrible and appalling install and after-sales service.

This might go to court!

TERRIBLE!!!
Over 1 1/2 years fighting against a dodgy installation. Its always someone else's fault within the company for not getting back to us. they then threatened legal action against us, we took it to consumer protection who found us to be in the right. It was settled.... 4 months later we get another bill threatening legal action again. Most likely heading to court. NO NOT USE AT ALL!!!

Michelle
MichelleDarlington

After sale service is bad.

Sales lady very helpful initially, however when blinds installed, and we had problems, the company did not try to sort out issues. Wrong size blinds slats put in. One blind not even installed. Cheap quality. Draw rods on wrong side of blinds. Then after a few months when no one returned to fix problem, accounts dept became threatening for final balance of payment. Seriously not a good company to deal with. This was 18 months ago. My advice is go somewhere else!!!

See all Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters reviews