Resposnse

We had bought some vertical blinds for a house. The top clip broke less than 2yrs after purchase. The way the clip is installed is a brilliant idea however the materials that the clip assembly is made from does leave a bit to be desired. If it was made of metal then all of the issues would be resolved

Blinds

After having some minor issues with the blinds the company was more than happy to rectify.

Happy to recommend Eagle Blinds

Excellent consultant & final product

Paul was very helpful & efficient with his services. We are so happy with the final outcome of the installed product & Pauls recommendations.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent Job

Although the time taken for fabrication and to set a final install date, seemed a little long, we are more than happy with the results. The installation process was extremely quick and hassle free. The guys onsite made little to no mess and were happy to assist in putting furniture back after. I am very please with the final result and the shutters look great! We would be happy to recommend Eagle Blinds to friends.

Neat installation

A very Neat installation was done at my home. Your service and team was friendly and prompt in the measuring up and installation process

KB73
KB73

Good communication and service

I requested information from Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters via email - the response was prompt and replacement parts offered after providing a photo. Friendly and efficient service from staff and Mervyn was particularly helpful.

Kapil
Kapil

Was very happy with the service

I would most certainly recommend Perth Eagle Blinds to others too who are interested in installing blinds or shutters in their homes. The service was good and the price was reasonable.

Thanks Kapil !

Execellent prompt service

Same day service from Perth Eagle Blinds provided for blind track repairs to vertical blinds. Many thanks for your great service & fair price for the job completed. I shall recommend to anyone.

Peter B.Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Thanks Sully , we love helping people !

Great job

Thank you Perth Eagle Blinds for such a great job on installing my new blinds, they look great! I would certainly recommend you to all my friends and family. .

August 9th 2016 Update: Second instillation so pleased

Just had my second lot of blinds put up on my granny flat and I'm absolutely wrapped with the results. Very happy client,

Peter B.Perth Eagle Blinds and Shutters

Thanks Tina always happy to deal with people who appreciate we do a great job.

Blind & Shutter Shops