Pet Chemist

Pet Chemist Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
TJC L.

Do you have the product Ellevet and Hepagen for dogs? Thanks.

Pet Chemist Online   DM

Hello, All the products we have available to purchase are listed on our website. We do not currently sell Ellevet and Hepagen

TJC L.

Hello and good day Pet Chemist. I would like to inquire about your the product Palladia 50 mg for dogs. Do you ship to the Philippines, how long will it take to deliver doodr to door. How much is the shipment fee to my location. What is your product price? Do you give a discount? I hope you do. Thanks. Teresita

Pet Chemist Online   DM

Hello, We can only post orders within Australia. We cannot send prescription medications overseas.

jenny a.
jenny a.

Do you a product by the me of DMSO in a rollon gel as my acupuncturist said to try this thanking you kindly Jenny Alcorn Murwillumbah NSW mobile phone 0419265902

Pet Chemist Online   DM

Hello, All the products we have available to purchase are listed on our website. external link

Eva.Z
Eva.Z

My Maltese/Shih Tzu has always had some black crusty discharge from her eyes. She tends to want to itch them. She has some redness around eyes I have been using olive oil to shift the dry discharge. Some people have said they use a product called Glow but I haven't seen it.

monsooncat
monsooncat

There's a banner on your home page promoting free shipping on orders >$99. This is common on most web sites and is exactly where consumers expect to see a fair representation of shipping offers and conditions, hence why businesses including you also include the minimum spend condition up front. $99 min. spend is a bit high for online shopping these days but I'd expect there to at least be no weight restriction at that price, or at least a lot higher than 500grams for Aust Post & 2kg for a courier. Given this, the banner on your home page is misleading and should include mention of weight restrictions.

It's not transparent practice to expect customers to interpret the little asterisk as meaning they should trek into the T&Cs as they're quite unlikely to get free shipping.

Get an answer from our members and Pet Chemist Online representatives