Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,818 reviews
Diane Pendlebury
Diane Pendlebury5 posts

Ordering my dogs meds

The whole process was easy and the service was helpful and quick the staff were very helpful as well
Shelley H.
Shelley H.

Great

Fast and easy. Always delivered quickly. Left in place. Satisfactory pricing
Bob T.
Bob T.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Good. But communication could be better

My order was split into two deliveries. That was not a problem.... But I had no communication about the delay of the 2nd shipment.
I finally chased you up and received no feedback at all. Except, a few days later, I received notification that the 2nd shipment was on its way.
I would have thought that your customer service team should have replied to my query.
Tony O.
Tony O.

Unhappy Customer

Terrible delivery. Almost 3 weeks for delivery. And that is only because I put in an undelivered notice to the courier SENDLE. While I understand that Pet Chemist has no control over transit times, they do not mention they use SENDLE on their website. If they had I would have not placed the order! No issue with product.
Indee J.
Indee J.Sydney, NSW

Pet Chemist positive review

Good service and excellent product that works well, thank you!
Ernie F.
Ernie F.2 posts

Quick service and good price

I ordered pet medication online and express posted the original prescription from my vet. Next day I received info that my order was being processed and it was promptly dispatched. Quick and efficient.
Geoff
GeoffSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Pet Chemist - a great place to shop for my pet!

Easy to select and order, purchase arrived in a timely manner and it is much cheaper than obtaining it from the Vet.
Elissa Glaritis
Elissa GlaritisIllawarra, NSW2 posts

great service

very fast,efficient service, my goods always arrive in top condition.
Vicki McCudden
Vicki McCuddenWheatbelt, WA

Great to deal with

Always great to deal with and great prices will definitely buy again thankyou .
Helen Cocking
Helen Cocking

managing alegies

great product for managing allegies.This product has stopped my dog from itching.
Leonie Kelleher
Leonie KelleherSouthwest, VIC

Order was good, I needed it before going to hospital
Melissa
Melissa

Great service but product not good this time

Great service but this time product purchased has lots of stale tablets in it . Heptoadvanced for medium large dogs . 30 chewable tablets. The tablets are soft and not up to standard.
Dunks
Dunks3 posts

Excellent service as usual. Quick delivery. All up to the usual standard.
JeffL
JeffLPerth, WA2 posts

Good service

Good service. Only issue would be that item should be wrapped to be protected from excessive heat during transport as it must be stored below 25 degrees.
Steph
Steph10 posts

Eddie food

Stinky of cat food, have messaged customers service said they would getback to me they didn't. Messaged , multiple times, and emailed, no reply. Don't waste your money doubt I'll get a refund. Leson learnt never again.
Mark P.
Mark P.

Awesome to deal with

Very helpful, responsive and always quick deliveries. I am very impressed with Pet Chemist and awesome prices too!!

Rhonda Hall
Rhonda HallSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient as all ways staff are really helpful and courteous
L...
L...Canberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Wonderful experience

Perfect fast service, reliable. Had exactly what I needed and at a good price.
Al M
Al MSydney6 posts

Poor Customer Service

Company uses a 3rd party deliverer who doesn't complete delivery and expects to be picked up from their warehouse in outer suburb. When Contacted Customer Service both parties refused to re deliver products.
Macman
Macman4 posts

Supply of Dog / Chemist line

Excellent service and delivery. Easy to order, arrived promptly and securely
Leonie C.
Leonie C.

I am really appreciative of how reliable and prompt with my orders. Thank you.
Poppy
Poppy10 posts

Unreliable and Scripted

I asked for long dated/long expiry on 2 probiotics immediately after placing my order. I was told this would be looked into. They then never got back to me but sent me items which were short dated. If they had contacted me with the expiry dates prior to dispatch, I would have asked for a refund on those items as they will be expired before I get the chance to use them.

Their response is the worst part of this, they refuse to cover return postage despite this being their error and send long scripted return emails which lack substance. I have left this for my credit card company to deal with however, given how much I spent with this company, I’m glad I learnt this lesson early prior to committing to using them as my regular pet shop.

Jye Jackson
Jye JacksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery!

Incredibly quick dispatch! Will definitely be ordering from here again.
SAiNT W.
SAiNT W.Western Australia

Good Price & Fast Delivery

The product had a good price, about a third of the price than I was quoted elsewhere. Prompt delivery was the icing on the cake :)
Ruby
RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Express service not worth paying extra for

I ordered a prescription item for my dog. Pet chemist already have the script, this was a repeat order. I paid for the express service and it still took them nearly a full week to have my order in the post. I think the express service is not worth paying for.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts

K9 curcupet joint care

Excellent service delivery spot on will order through u again....

Dulcie
DulcieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

prompt delivery and cheap

Medication I got for my dog was delivered promptly. The price was cheaper than buying it through the vet - thank you.
Janette Stamp
Janette Stamp2 posts

Very happy

Very professional service. Very friendly and helpful. Would recommend and be using again Show reply
john
john2 posts

john Lamendola

delivery on time service overall very good and complimentary gift provided
Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!!

As always, great service and great communication. Its always an easy process.
Jacque Fleming
Jacque FlemingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Efficient and affordable

The order was correct, I paid extra for faster processing, and delivery. The order was delivered in 3 working days. They are efficient. The price was really good. I am very happy with my order and service
Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Prompt Service, good prices

Very prompt service and good prices. Wide range of products/services available.
Wendy Dahlenburg
Wendy Dahlenburg

Service

Absolutely disappointed with the service. I was relying on the auto delivery of the Hills urinary & metabolic care food for my dog. The delivery was cancelled a couple of times and still have not received the bag of food.
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Vetmedin and Frusemide fast delivery

We get regular deliveries of Vetmedin and Frusemide. Pet Chemist keep our original script on file so we don't need to post them repeatedly. They usually arrive in good time and condition.
Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

very good and prompt service

very easy to order and to find on web site
Mel Finch
Mel FinchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent customer service

It was my first time ordering pet meds online, and I found the process easy to follow and seamless. Excellent product range and great prices. Thanks for your excellent customer service

Mary-C
Mary-C

Excellent service

Prompt and correct delivery. Will continue to order from this site.
Peter Ferridge
Peter Ferridge 2 posts

Friendly and prompt viralservice

My dogs medicine arrived sooner than expected. I’m very pleased. Jumping
Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very impressed with the service. Could not fault them in any way. Will definitely use Pet Chemist again.
Christine Mandelt
Christine MandeltPerth, WA

Unacceptable delivery time

I placed my order on 20 January and did not receive it until 5th February
This is far too long so won’t be using this supplier again