Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,828 reviews
Jacque Fleming
Jacque FlemingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Efficient and affordable

The order was correct, I paid extra for faster processing, and delivery. The order was delivered in 3 working days. They are efficient. The price was really good. I am very happy with my order and service
Janice
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Prompt Service, good prices

Very prompt service and good prices. Wide range of products/services available.
Wendy Dahlenburg
Wendy Dahlenburg

Service

Absolutely disappointed with the service. I was relying on the auto delivery of the Hills urinary & metabolic care food for my dog. The delivery was cancelled a couple of times and still have not received the bag of food.
Pet Chemist Online
Pet Chemist Online   DM
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Vetmedin and Frusemide fast delivery

We get regular deliveries of Vetmedin and Frusemide. Pet Chemist keep our original script on file so we don't need to post them repeatedly. They usually arrive in good time and condition.
Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

very good and prompt service

very easy to order and to find on web site
Mel Finch
Mel FinchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent customer service

It was my first time ordering pet meds online, and I found the process easy to follow and seamless. Excellent product range and great prices. Thanks for your excellent customer service
Mary-C
Mary-C

Excellent service

Prompt and correct delivery. Will continue to order from this site.
Peter Ferridge
Peter Ferridge 2 posts

Friendly and prompt viralservice

My dogs medicine arrived sooner than expected. I’m very pleased. Jumping
Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very impressed with the service. Could not fault them in any way. Will definitely use Pet Chemist again.
Christine Mandelt
Christine MandeltPerth, WA

Unacceptable delivery time

I placed my order on 20 January and did not receive it until 5th February
This is far too long so won’t be using this supplier again
Lidia Piscioneri
Lidia Piscioneri

Anxiety Tablets for dog

The chemist pharmacist was quiet helpful online and received the package alot quicker
KT and Pets
KT and Pets3 posts

convienence

Delivery was efficient and prompt. only difficulty is some confusion how to add a prescription.
Tigerains
TigerainsCraigmore10 posts

Our pooch Samson loves it

This was so easy to order and get delivered. Our Sheltie Samson has pancreatitis and his food can be quite expensive but through Pet Chemist it is very affordable.
Helen H.
Helen H.Hunter Region, NSW

It helped Roxy cope until her last days

Roxy was a jack Russell × chihuahua, or a jackhuahua. She was13 and suffered arthritis in her hind right leg. It helped her greatly until her last days. Thank you so much. I recommend your products to all my friends and work colleagues.
Lorraine Cash
Lorraine CashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

My dogs favourite dental sticks

Bell & bone is a Great product, never had an issue with delivery
Darrel Lee Klause
Darrel Lee KlauseKimberley, WA

Too early to tell if this product is goi g to make a difference for my Bloo dog

As above too early to tell if it is goi g w
To work

Chris and Milo
Chris and Milo

Fantastic service and quality products

No hassle ordering process and quick delivery makes myself as a pet owner and ultimately my pet very happy. Great service
Kez
KezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

After providing Pet Chemist with a vet’s prescription for my dog, the medication was dispensed and delivered within days. This was significantly cheaper than purchasing through my vet clinic.
Paula Baguley
Paula Baguley

Beransa is an important part of my pers life

I am so happy with the packaging and efficiency of your company, we live in WA and during a 40+ heatwave our medicine was delivered safely. Thank you.
Alex
AlexNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Re-order is so easy

Really enjoying the smooth and quick process of re-ordering medications for my cat. The check out is without obstacles and the delivery quick to regional Queensland. Will continue to use Pet Chemist.
Barry
Barry

Product arrived quickly. Great price. Can't fault anything. Person taking my order was polite and helpful
Sandra
SandraMelbourne2 posts

Great serice!

I found that the service was great service & the product just what my dog needed.
White21
White212 posts

Love this product

Still takes way too long for delivery. Ordered second shipment more than 2 weeks ago and still waiting on delivery. Maybe time to use another service Pet Chemist.
novacastrian
novacastrianHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Finally a delivery through Couriers Please on time and to correct address

Price was more competitive than Pet Circle who I had used for years until pricing and range changed
noelle simpson
noelle simpson

Great Service

Fast delivery, Great Price, good value for money, very easy to order,
Kay Lunson
Kay LunsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

My dog can't live without this

Without this product I truly believe my dog would potentially have been put down due to the difficulty in walking. Spent a fortune at the vet so this is amazing

Greg
GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Special diet dog food

Our order for a specialised veterinary dog food for our labradoodle was handled efficiently, price was reasonable and delivery timely.
Nicole Maxwell
Nicole MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, Efficient Service

Had to order prescription medication and Pet Chemist made it so easy, were very efficient and patient as this was my 1st time using this service. Delivery was prompt with no issues. Will definitely be ordering again!
Penny Falland
Penny Falland

Perfect

Order arrived quite quickly, price wise, it was a winner.
Joanne J.
Joanne J.

Cardisure

The price point compared to the Vet was amazing and I would recommend your company to all my pet owning friends
Kaylene Pavey
Kaylene Pavey

Returning a product

Thank you so much for your wonderful service and a very big thank you for allowing me to return my Heptoadvanced order after my beautiful girl Ava crossed the rainbow bridge. Very much appreciated and very kind of you Thanks Kaylene
Sue Higgins
Sue Higgins

Excellent. Do I need another script?

Very easy to order. Do I need a repeat script for my next order?
Carolyn Noye
Carolyn NoyeFar North Queensland, QLD

Very essential

Thank you for being so prompt with our order much appreciated
Charlene V
Charlene VSydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

Pet Chemist

Great to see another vendor on the Pet Supply market adding a bit of competition to the main contenders.

Competitive pricing, easy to order and received the package promptly.

Only downside was that the selection of products were much less than the normal providers.

rufio
rufio5 posts

Beware autoship postage cost changes

I purchased kitty litter for 3 months, agreed to autoship as the price was competitive and the shipping free.

Three months later my first autoship is sent, and I've been charged almost $40 postage, on a $60 order. No longer competitive and no specific notice of such a huge increase in the overall cost to me compared to what I thought I agreed to.

Beware of the 'savings' you'll make by setting up an Autoship and read the email confirming your shipment costs.

Tracy A.
Tracy A.3 posts

Great product

My dog enjoys these treats and they work well especially for an older dog

Ray Squid
Ray SquidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Prompt service

Ordered dog's medication online. Easy to follow website. Delivery was prompt. Contacted support re other matter and their response was quick and very helpful.
Marcelle S.
Marcelle S.5 posts

As Advertised

Prompt delivery, Good condition. I can't find 10 words but I'm happy with everything
Carolyn Clifford
Carolyn CliffordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Medication Delivered to House

Great service and quick delivery, easy to use and would use this service again if needed as products are cheaper than buying directly from our local vet.
KerryC
KerryCSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fast delivery

Dogs requirements have not been challenged with the great pet chemist service and full safety delivery of orders