Pet Circle

Pet Circle Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

23 questions from our users

Lyn

Lynasked

Anyone had any experience with SIMPARICA flea and tick chew?

André M.Pet Circle

Hi Lyn, if you need some suggestions or alternatives, send us an email to sales@petcircle.com.au and we'll be more than happy to help out. There are also some reviews on our website for this brand, check it out when you have a spare moment:

Thank you!

Ds_ideas
Ds_ideas

I have just bought simparica for my dog who had never had fleas at our old house but since moving was creating her own little colony right there on her back.
Worked within 24 hours and no reaction from it.. no more fleas

gwabegar1

gwabegar1asked

do you send orders by Australia post or a courier? couriers DO NOT come here but they say they do. and I spend weeks trying to find where it was dumped. eventually shows up in Baradine and as I do not have a car this is not suitable. australia post delivers all the way to or small village. regards chris Matthews..... chris @apolaris.com

Ally MPet Circle

Hi Chris, we have both delivery carriers available. If you want the order to go out with Australia Post, all you need to do is contact us via our phone 1300 60 80 03 or email: sales@petcircle.com.au and have one of our helpful agents submit the order for you!

jess

jessasked

I ordered dog food on Wednesday to deliver to Perth. How long till it arrives?

André M.Pet Circle

Hi Jess, Shipping to Perth generally takes between 5 and 7 business days - hope this helps!

Jon
Jon

" To truly answer your question " I'm in Perth & I ordered $120 worth of food & toys on the 07/02/2017 & still nothing ( today is Saturday the 18th so it will not arrive till at least the 20th - so 5-7 business days what a joke! Now I have to buy some more food local as now my stock has run out which I have not saved but lost money - Not a happy customer for first & last order ?

George.s
George.s

CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST. I waited 12 days to get a delivery to Perth. When it finally arrived on the 13thy day I received only half of what I ordered. When I rang their 1300 customer number I got some overseas call center, sounded like India or Phillipines, I told them I only received part of my order, all they could say sorry about that do you want a refund for the missing item. I suggested they send the missing item in an over night express bag. I got another sorry we don't do that. I will never deal with this mob again. Be warned !!!

Get an answer from our members and Pet Circle representatives