4.2 from 4,511 reviews

4.1

1,749 reviews
    4.7 (1,388)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,749)
    4.1 (1,157)

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great prices and delivery

Fantastic service, ultra fast delivery to myself in Sydney. Having everything delivered to us for our little dog saves us so much time not having to worry about when her supplies are coming.

Annaraschella

AnnaraschellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent everything

Service, Price, Wide and Large range of goods all Excellent!!! I had to share this other lovely gesture! I buy my Dog's food and toys, etc. Online at PET CIRCLE and the service is amazing! Always get the goods delivered next day even on a Saturday! I received this extra special personal gift... a card saying that they are thinking of us in Victoria as well as a box of the most tastiest homemade caramel slice pieces that I have ever had in my life (for pet's mums and dads to eat)! Made my day! Thank you Pet Circle.

Barry C.

Barry C.Sydney, NSW

Upgraded service with ANC_DIRECT couriers

5 star service now thanks to the upgrade in couriers. Ordered on Tuesday, delivered Wednesday. Excellent service now. Formerly let down by Australia Post and Star Track. Keep it up Pet Circle you've raised the bar so high.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy Delivery - Great Prices

Have been using Pet Circle for about a year now. Deliveries are always fast (even during the pandemic), and today I received the most thoughtful surprise in my delivery box. Thanks Pet Circle

Beware

I placed an order for $170 worth of cat food to be delivered in Melbourne. I received a payment receipt and notification of delivery date. Ten days have passed and no delivery. I went online to see what has happened to my order as nothing was registered in my delivery option on my account. I contacted the company and was advised that because I did not agree to them 'auto-ordering' this order it was automatically deleted from their system!! They took my money, deleted my order and didn't inform me at all! (by email/phone/mail). They then cheerfully inform me that I have to wait over a week for a refund... beware people. I will not be using these guys again.

Nick
Nick

Thank you for you reply Natasha. I have sent the requested email for your attention. Regards, Nick

Amazing Website and Pet Circle Team

Poor Customer Service Experience via Chat / Auto Delivery Price Deceiving

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service

My last order arrived in Melbourne 3 days prior to the expected delivery date. I must say that I did not expect the parcels so quickly due to the current Stage 4 lock-down/restrictions in Melbourne. On opening one of the boxes I found a plastic container with 10 pieces of caramel slice in it and a card which read, "We are thinking of our customers in Victoria. We hope this little gift for our pet parents brings you a smile."
This is brilliant customer service and a lovely thought. Thank you. The caramel slice was greatly appreciated by us all ( my dog had a little taste as well and gives his approval too.) Thanks again.

Don’t bother

This is the first time I’ve used pet circle. Order was over two weeks late and customer service is incredibly slow to reply to find my order.
As for “To your door” delivery, the courier didn’t even drive up our driveway, instead leaving an Australia post docket in the letterbox, so we had to go out and pick it up anyway. Yes the prices may be slightly cheaper, but the hassle involved to get our dog food means In future I’ll spend an extra $5 and just go and get it myself.
Incredibly disappointed after reading everyone else’s glowing reviews that we’ve had such a bad experience.

Samantha

I find it very interesting that you can reply to a poor review within hours, yet take several days to reply to an email about the whereabouts of my order.

Vicki McIlwraith

Vicki McIlwraithSydney, NSW

Good all round

good selection of products to choose from. Prices are nearly 100% of the time cheaper than other suppliers and the delivery is as quick as. Have used this Company a few times and this service is everytime not just sometines.

bea

beaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great,cheap and fast delivery.

I always get my pet food from here now. My dog is on a medicated dog food which I found here to be $80 cheaper than the vets and after I place my order,comes within 3 days of purchase with free delivery. I had a concern which I raised with them and they solved it no worries. Love it,cheap and delivery is just so fast. I refuse to get my dog food and cat food anywhere else. Even worming tablets,what a bargain. I've looked EVERYWHERE and this place is by far the cheapest. Plus you don't need to go anywhere lugging around bags of pet food through the store. You get the convenience of it being delivered to your door.

Jo B

Jo BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caring and compassionate

After losing my beloved 14 year old labrador, I contacted Pet Circle to ask about a return of some of her unopened supplements. After explaining the circumstances, not only did they refund the money in full they also sent a condolence card with a beautiful message. Thank you for your care and empathy in such a difficult time. I highly recommend Pet Circle and will continue promoting them to all my family and friends. Thank you.

Tess

TessSydney, NSW

The delivery service has gone down hill in the last couple of months.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Terrible Company

Took three weeks to deliver one stinking bag of pet food. Absolutely disgraceful company. No, it is not the courier company’s fault - it is your fault for trying to do it on the cheap and not treating your customers with respect.

Sharina M.

Sharina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect online pet store...cheap and variety

Awesome customer service. Order recd on time...a surprise for us..Caramel bites yummy.
Appreciate the beautiful gesture.
Very competitive prices and range is huge.
Very satisfied.
Will be my go to online pet store.

IJH

IJH

Excellent service

Supercoat dry dog food $14 cheaper than local suppliers. Courier delivery completed as per tracking. Excellent service under the current circumstances. Will be using this service again in the new year.

Sean L

Sean LSydney, NSW

Thieves!

Food not delivered and they refuse to refund, attempting to blame the courier company. Used to be a terrific company and now they have turned out to be nothing more than thieves.

joy.li

joy.li

Fastest delivery, excellent service!

Living in Melbourne now you can’t expect any fast delivery due to the lock down, yet petcircle has done the fabulous job as usual. Ordered on Tuesday, shipped out on Wednesday and received on Friday afternoon! And I got this ‘little gift with big love’ from pet circle, it comes with the parcel, I was so touched!! Let’s share the gift and pray for Victoria together.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

I recently used Pet Circle for the first time due to our stage 4 lockdown in Victoria. On opening the box I couldn't understand why there was container with 10 pieces of Caramel slice inside. On further inspection I found a card that read: "We are thinking of our customers in Victoria. We hope this little gift for our pet parents brings you a smile". This was a wonderful thought and brilliant customer service. I've told everyone about this. It is amazing, and so was the slice. Thank you so much, it was greatly appreciated. My dog enjoyed his food too. The best customer service I've ever experienced.

sallycoco

sallycocoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and wonderful specials

I received my order in record time. It was well packed and included a suprise human treat, a delicious container of caramel slice! Keep up the work. Will be ordering again very soon.