4.2 from 4,511 reviews

• Return Claim MadeYes (107) · No

Charmaine

CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good services overall

Very good customer services! I’ve got my order within 2 days and the staff are so empathetic and efficient with my enquires. I’m very impressed with the services and transactions are so seamless.

Luise Mc

Luise McGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love!

Fast delivery, especially considering it’s COVID. Received my order in my hands within 3-5 days! Excellent range of products, and exceptional customer service when I notified them that an item was missing (shoutout to Kim who responded at 9pm). 2 orders down, and it’s safe to say I will definitely use Pet Circle again.

Auto order

Cancelled auto order for Feliway and still charged for same cant find phone number to talk to anyone. Will someone from Company please get in touch with me Carol Keys

David .T

David .TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't email them, use live chat.....

Made an order, over charged me, left out items
re-ordered missing items.
they refused to cancel orders and then kept my excess money as store credit.
Error on their part was caught within 2 hours of ordering,

Pet circle refused to cancel orders, refused to fix them,
Pet circle doesnt read emails properly or address any of the issues.

only after using live chat was the person in the email lying and couldnt understand what i wanted.

This was eventually fixed

Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot recommend Pet Circle

Used to buy off them years ago but stopped because of slow delivery, thought I'd try them again but the same slow service. They blame covid, I blame bad customer service. Ordered off Budget Pets, they are heaps better.

Ordering system unsatisfactory

I’ve recently been ordering prescription cat food food from Pet Circle for a few months, everything was fine until I reslised 4 weeks later I was being charged for an automatic delivery which in the end I worked out how to opt out.
After opting out every delivery after that has been super delayed and even an apology parcel is now over 2 weeks late and I’m still trying to follow it up and they have emailed saying it’s been delivered when it clearly hadn’t been nor was there a note from Australia Post to say pick it up from the post office.
Very very disappointing as I relied on this company to supply something rare for my cat and now I’m having to source from other suppliers.
Not happy

ajb

ajbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service and resolving/ replacement of failed delivery.

Geoff H

Geoff H

Nobody returns my emails

I've tried several times to organise a return of goods, but nobody is bothering to respond to my emails. This has tarnished my otherwise satisfaction with the service. Pity, because the products and prices are good.

Lisa

LisaPenrith

Goods left at wrong house and they just don’t care

In response to my insisting I did not receive my order they provided a photo of the parcel delivered to someone else’s house and consider that proves I received my delivery. $100 later and over one week of waiting and Petcircle don’t care. In summary, 3 years of Monthly ordering for 5 pets and they are behaving as though I’m in the wrong for expecting them to take ownership of this. Really disappointed.

Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

no refund

While Pet Circle offer good prices and efficient delivery, they are not good when they make mistakes. Having received two bags of dog because of hiccup on Auto-delivery, i was offered a store credit rather than a refund. There was no consideration on whether i could afford two deductions within days of each other. Their reassurances that they value customer satisfaction seems to have gone awry. Nick, Melbourne

Mrs Amy B.

Mrs Amy B.Perth, WA

Solved an order mistake (I made) in the best way possible

When I ordered 3 different sized Kongs I made an error in regards to sizing. I assumed I would need to return the 5 small ones to get a credit, and then I'd buy 3 X-large ones. Pet Circle did give me the credit for the small ones, but told me not to send them back, but to donate them. Then only charged me a little more and are sending out 3 X-large ones. Very impressed with the speed of their reply, and their solution.

Tia

TiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

Zap

ZapNortheast, VIC

Keep an eye on the orders

Ordered 2 Wag Dog Treats Kangaroo Teeth Cleanser Bone 2 pack, a shampoo and a few other stuff.
Due to the current covid related delays, the delivery came after 4 weeks by which time i had forgotten what all i had ordered.
Found 1 bully stick in the box and i thot maybe thats what i ordered.
Went back yday to reorder a few items and realised they had just put in a bully stick instead of the 2 kangaroo teeth costin $20.
Spoke to customer service and all they said was human error, sorry. And v r sending u a new 1.

Keep ur eye on the actual invoice. What a rip off.
Never going back.

yoel morag

yoel moragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

like the service

great communication and fast delivery. fair price. dont like the Automatic ordering (re-order) ,I was caught twice and that create me trouble to cancel it. it even was delivered to me and i was charged. this system is wrong and should be cancelled.

Geoff

Geoff

Beware of Automatic re-order

Buyer beware of Automatic ordering system they send you product and charge your account without contacting (Say they send emails that you don't receive) and then say they will not refund just offer credit !!

Missing delivery

First order placed, paid in full. Order not received and I contacted PetCircle to be told they will cancel and refund the order therefore inconveniencing me, not them. I had to take time off work to buy required product from a local store at significantly higher cost and they had no remorse. Pathetic!

lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Great pet product range and fantastic customer service

Ordered and delivered in less than 24 hours from Sydney to Lake Macquarie. Have been using this company for most of our cat food supplies for about a year. Prices are the best and their specials exceptional. Prompt friendly customer service when I received some damaged goods. A few photos and an email resulted in a credit voucher or product replacement. I’m recommending this Australian owned business to all my friends and family

Hazel S.

Hazel S.

Dishonest company

Users are unaware that Auto Delivery is preselected. Received an email $98.31 has been taken out of my account. I asked to cease order and I was refused a refund.

Professional Customer Care & Service

My pet dog needed special renal food supplies which I purchased. I was very happy with the special food products which my vet told me extended my dog's life for the past several months. Unfortunately, my dog recently passed away and I had all this unused renal dog food from the last order. I called Pet Circle who suggested that I donate the remaining dog food to a dog shelter and they would credit my credit card. The dog food has been donated to the dog shelter and I have received a refund on my credit card. I do not know of any other business that would provide a credit for goods not returned but donated to a charity. Thank you Pet Circle. I will be recommending Pet Circle to all my friends.

NW1

NW1Sydney, NSW

Verified - customer service is incompetent

Per my previous review, PetCircle were forced to refund me after the manufacturer got involved. Pet Circle's customer service is terrible, they aren't even aware of their own policies and procedures.

It's a shame since they have needlessly lost a customer...

Would advise customers to shop elsewhere...