Pet Circle

Pet Circle (page 2 of 188)

4.2 from 3,759 reviews

• Return Claim MadeYes (66) · No (1,125)

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I needed, reasonable prices

My pet products where delivered quickly, prices where great. I always recommend pet Circle to my friends for best prices and service. The auto order saves additional money on top of the prices advertised. I don’t have to worry about if will arrive or not .

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame about delivery

Product is great but courier left my product on the footpath not at the front door. For 2 hours before I got home I was thankful no one took it.

Super easy

Easy to order, if you need to call for an enquiry the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. The products arrive promptly and of great quality. The Oaten hay I ordered was actually better then expected.

maloumat

maloumatPerth, WA

Good quality servic

I have been using petcircle for over a year now and am very satisfied with the service. I am advised in advance of when payments and deliveries are due, information is provided on status and the day so I can make appropriate arrangement. The service has been very good of a high quality and prices are kept below others in the business. I would recommend them to everyone.

Tara L.

Tara L.South East Queensland, QLD

Slightly cheaper

Pros: Fast delivery and good variety of products.
Cons: There is no loyalty program, slightly cheaper than Petstock (not enough to seriously compete), some products have preselected auto delivery (which could be a problem for people who don't notice and only want to make a once off purchase) and in most locations you must spend at least $50 dollars to get free delivery.

Fantastic food for an overweight dog

Great price for Advance 700g tins for weight loss
No delivery fee
Very quick delivery
Good service
Will certainly keep purchasing from Pet Circle
So easy to order these products online
Our little dog loves the product

Lauren M.

Lauren M.Hunter Region, NSW

Convenient, fast. Good service and prices

Always found Pet circle excellent. Whenever I needed customer service over the phone they have been friendly and efficient. Good product range and prices. Auto delivery options are super convenient.

Our minis just love the food

It's one of the most useful online sites we use, please keep up the good work. The courier company's website to use is also good, and their delivery time is fantastic

Rhonda

RhondaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy and efficient

It is easy to place orders and all items we ordered arrived as described. I purchased a number of aqua Kongs, which were much cheaper than our local pet store has had them for - which now does not stock them.

Quick, Easy, Good Price

It is easy to place orders, great range of products along with fast & free freight! It is a win win for everyone. I use it for both my cat & dog requirements.

Rick

RickQueensland, 4215

Very convenient with competitive prices

I purchase items for my pets on a monthly basis and compare the prices with several online as well as local warehouses. The items that have the best pricing for that month I will order and the delivery has been quick and good. Most times Pet Circle will have the most competitive price. It is a pity that despite my being a frequent purchaser todate they have not offered any special discount.

Ease of use

Pet Circle ordering online is a easy ,hassle free way to do all your shopping for pet.
I can highly recommend using it.
Once it’s ordered you can easily check the progress of your order

Pet C.Pet Circle

Very good service but I get confused when ordering on line about how many items I need

Very nice staff, quick deliveries but doing the actual order is confusing. Eg. How many products today or more next month. Then they put something else as well in the order that u don’t want

Good prices: terrible services

We've had multiple issues with pet circle. On multiple occasions our order has been delivered to the wrong house. Another order the wrong product was sent. They did rectify this issue however said they would send out the delivery as priority. They arrived in the normal delivery time, I wouldn't classify this as priority. Too many issues with this company won't use again.

Chrissy P

Chrissy PGold Coast

Great service and price!

This was my first order and the whole process was great. So easy to order online, bulk food at a great price and fast delivery to the door :) will definitely be shopping here for all our dog needs

Midge

Midge

can't ask for better service

Have used Pet Circle for awhile now and always the service from the people 1st classs.
Arrives very quickly delivered to the door also pricing of what l buy is great happy to recomend

Mr Larkin

Mr Larkin

This is a great way to buy all my pets needs

It’s so convenient to buy all my dog food and other things I need for my dog and cat Having all things delivered is great and there prices are good

Wazza

WazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service all around

Always delivered on time at a good price. They are the cheapest for my dogs veterinary diet renal food. I have had to live chat their customer line a couple of times and found them fast and helpful. One little disappointment though is that they will not price match sales from Ebay or Amazon so I get my dogs Glyde Powder $10 cheaper from elsewhere.

skip

skipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Delivery is great and my pet loves everything.Staff were very understanding when I had to alter my amount of items purchased due to death of one pet.love it and wonderful

Susanne R.

Susanne R.Central, SA

Dog coat received is fantastic, just what needed for winter months to come. Thankyou. My dog will love being kept warm and snug and he will look amazing. Very happy with my purchase.

Dave Oasked

I have been purchasing from Pet Circle for a while without ever using the auto delivery system and received an email on 12/3/20 "your next order is coming soon". I hit the "Skip".

Today my credit card was debited and "order confirmed" emailed.

My order history is never a regular timed order. Sometimes 3 bags sometimes 1 and no particular time frame. I mix my food up between fresh and dry so order as needed.

Of course, Pet circle order confirmations always mention the word "auto delivery" and I was always wary of it. It's bitten me for the first and last time.

chr960
chr960

This may or may not help, but I know with some products the auto-delivery is already ticked and I have almost forgotten to untick it so I just get one delivery. Perhaps this happened to you Dave? Just a thought.
I am like you it depends on what I have and how much they eat as to when I order which is why I don't use the auto-delivery, but have almost got bitten.

Dave O

Yeah, definitely hit the "skip". It's a pity they don't have a total 'opt out' for the auto delivery and really my complaint. The pricing is great. On occasion the order is delayed here in WA but understandable for some items like the 'large breed' if the warehouse here runs out of supply.

Also from their phone and email contacts today, they will be having delays because of people stocking up unnecessarily.

Lynora
Lynora

Hi I use auto delivery for my cat food and kitty litter. I get a reminder before it’s due. So if I need to alter my delivery I can

CTKD19

CTKD19asked

What name do you include?

Hi CTKD19.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us,

If you would like to contact us directly please include your Product Review username, for example yours would be "CTKD19" along with the email address you use to make orders on the Pet Circle website or an order number,

I hope this helps!

If I have misunderstood your question please do let me know so that I may assist you further.

Have a lovely day.

Susanne J.asked

Where is my money, I have had a order of $130 which was made in November didn't get it, phone call after phone decided to cancel my order they said 5 working days my money would be back in my account still waiting, this is the worst company i have ever delt with. Handing over to the credit company.

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us.

I am sorry that this was not a good experience. It's definitely not the service that we want you or any of our customers to have.

Your comments concern me, I would love to investigate further if you could send an email to sales@petcircle.com.au with the subject line " ATT Lily" along with your order number. I'll look into this and contact you directly

Kind regards,
Lily.

Susanne J.

What! I have call sure a few times try to resolve this, everyone I have spoken to tells me the same thing, ( I'll get back to you) but of course no response, sick of waiting. Look up my account Susanne Jakovidis 262 Greigs Rd Rockbank 3335 suejako@hotmail.com, t his all started in November

Hi Susanne,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will now investigate and contact you directly.

We do recommend that you remove your personal information such as address and email address from a public forum.

Kind regards,