Pet Circle

Pet Circle (page 3 of 226)

4.2 from 4,508 reviews

4.2

4,508 reviews
    4.6 (1,543)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (107) · No (1,748)
    3.9 (1,323)

Claire G.

Claire G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet circle is the GOLD STANDARD for customer service.

Pet circle is an incredible company. They consistently have fast delivery (even during peak times), fantastic sales and range of products. Their customer service is EXEMPLARY. I have never, ever been disappointed with their team. Highly, highly recommend.

Sir_barksalot

Sir_barksalotSydney, NSW

Fast delivery. Great product.

Super quick delivery (within 4 days) and fantastic customer service Team members. The products are of great quality and by far the cheapest prices around. Have used Pet Circle numerous times and have not been disappointed.

• +1
Luise Mc

Luise McGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love!

Fast delivery, especially considering it’s COVID. Received my order in my hands within 3-5 days! Excellent range of products, and exceptional customer service when I notified them that an item was missing (shoutout to Kim who responded at 9pm). 2 orders down, and it’s safe to say I will definitely use Pet Circle again.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hi there
I am a newby to pet circle and i Would fully recommend it to anyone,excellent range and package size range,it was even delivered on a Saturday within 4 days so me and my four legged little mate are very happy

Auto order

Cancelled auto order for Feliway and still charged for same cant find phone number to talk to anyone. Will someone from Company please get in touch with me Carol Keys

Double J

Double JQueensland

Better than expected

I ordered some dog food and then looked at the reviews. Quite a few were less than complimentary especially about delivery times. However I was told that the delivery of the kibbles would be on the following Wednesday and was delighted when it came through two days earlier on the Monday. The prices are also great. I bought just under 16kg of Hills I/D kibbles and saved over $100 to what it would have been in my local vets. My only criticism is that you do have to be very careful when ordering not get an auto delivery. Would definately use Pet Circle again.

David .T

David .TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't email them, use live chat.....

Made an order, over charged me, left out items
re-ordered missing items.
they refused to cancel orders and then kept my excess money as store credit.
Error on their part was caught within 2 hours of ordering,

Pet circle refused to cancel orders, refused to fix them,
Pet circle doesnt read emails properly or address any of the issues.

only after using live chat was the person in the email lying and couldnt understand what i wanted.

This was eventually fixed

Jay Sinclair

Jay SinclairSydney, NSW

Fast delivery? That's a funny joke.

Placed an order more than a month ago, and have been watching the tracking. Considering they shipped from a warehouse that is LITERALLY 11minutes drive from me (on a bad day) this is insane. I'd rather spend the extra $20 at another place where I can get it that day. Will not be ordering from here again, and will be cancelling my "auto delivery" that was set up automatically *rolling eyes*.
Fix your company, or change your slogans. Covid or none, it shouldn't take longer than a MONTH for something to ship that I could of gone to pick up in 10minutes.

ember

emberPerth, WA

Terrible

The price of my auto order changed not in line with their seemingly advertised prices. The company seems deceptive in its advertising. Pricing was much more expensive than what can be purchased elsewhere. The delivery dates were not consistent, leaving large orders sitting in a carport open to the street as no on was home on those days. The customer service was very rude and dismissive. In total a really unpleasant experience.
We work hard for our income and really there are better businesses out there.

mika08

mika08WA

Good to unfortunately bad

I have been a customer of Pet Circle for nearly two years now and couldn’t fault their service until the last few months. Like others on here it sounds like the couriers they use are really letting them down. The courier company can’t even stick to the estimated time they give - was meant to arrive on Wednesday but turned up today (Saturday)! It takes them five/six days to transport my dogs food from Perth airport to a suburb only 20 minutes away - it doesn’t make sense. They can’t blame Covid as it’s all within the same city, it’s really frustrating. I use to have to only wait two days at the most. It’s pretty disappointing Pet Circle hasn’t listened to their customers and sorted it out.

jeeperscreepers

jeeperscreepersMelbourne

Excellent service

I have been ordering from pet circle for a long. time. They have the best prices and great customer service. Many people have criticised delivery time frame which has been slow of late. This is due to COVID and more parcels being delivered. Once the order has left their warehouse delivery is beyond their control. Take this into account and place your order early.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

First order missing

First time customer of Pet Circle, text message received today that delivery took place.... Instruction were to leave package at the front door. Family was home, no knock at the door, no one rang the door bell, no package at the front door.... I'm always dubious when you can not speak to a customer service person. I now believe that there is no office in Australia and the live chat is with a third party off shore call centre...

Delivery takes 2 weeks

I am so disapointed, i have made contact twice on 2 differing orders. Web sites states 1-2 days deliver ! its always a week ... we have now experienced twice ... over two weeks from order. Apoligies does not feed our pets

Very good service.

Pet Circle has very fast delivery and good prices. I had an order I placed once that came the next day. It's my go to for pet food, especially when I've run out, because I trust that it'll be delivered very quickly.

Ann maree

Ann mareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy at all I ordered last Thursday and still haven’t received my Oder

Not Happy one bit I put in a oder last Thursday and still haven’t received my Oder customer service doesn’t have a clue we’re the Oder is won’t be ordering through this mob ever ever again

Viki S.

Viki S.

Terrible!

I ordered my dog food and waiting to be delivered already 11 days! No phone calls! Only online enquire where they ask so many questions until they get to my order!
I ordered from another shop where delivery is same day, received my order but still waiting from Pet Circle!
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Leeanne

LeeanneHunter Region, NSW

Only put a star because I had to

I WILL NEVER use PET CIRCLE AGAIN, this is not the 1st time had issues but gave them a few more chances as things happen, I understand there can be delays and Im very reasonable and if updated with delivery status I am quite happy to wait - BUT NO MORE I' M DONE with them, they USED TO BE good - I have waited weeks for a delivery that never showed customer service never followed up, SPENT hundreds of $$. When contacted them to ask where my items are they said courier never got back to them but didnt follow up either I WILL NEVER USE PET CIRCLE AGAIN - I have now had to outlay more money to buy products that never arrived.

Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot recommend Pet Circle

Used to buy off them years ago but stopped because of slow delivery, thought I'd try them again but the same slow service. They blame covid, I blame bad customer service. Ordered off Budget Pets, they are heaps better.

Darikt

DariktGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best price for pet food, great customer services, reliable delivery

Ordering system unsatisfactory

I’ve recently been ordering prescription cat food food from Pet Circle for a few months, everything was fine until I reslised 4 weeks later I was being charged for an automatic delivery which in the end I worked out how to opt out.
After opting out every delivery after that has been super delayed and even an apology parcel is now over 2 weeks late and I’m still trying to follow it up and they have emailed saying it’s been delivered when it clearly hadn’t been nor was there a note from Australia Post to say pick it up from the post office.
Very very disappointing as I relied on this company to supply something rare for my cat and now I’m having to source from other suppliers.
Not happy