Pet Circle

Pet Circle (page 4 of 226)

4.2 from 4,508 reviews

4.2

4,508 reviews
    4.6 (1,543)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (107) · No (1,748)
    3.9 (1,323)

Thomo

ThomoSouthwest, VIC

Rubbish service

After emailing Pet Circle to cancel my order as my dog had died, I received an auto-reply saying I could restart my order anytime, they hoped my pets were well.

Debbie GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chat window staff need better training - lost me as a customer

MarkPerth, WA

Dodgy Auto Delivery

I purchased a product from this store on my mobile and received it with no issues. Until 26 weeks later when I was charged again, after logging into my account I realised I had an auto delivery set up.

I think it's very dodgy practice to have auto delivery set up as the default option. From my experience with online shopping this sort of functionality is very rare so most people would not expect it. Anyone in a hurry or not paying enough attention will suffer the same problem. Of course once shipped I can't get a refund.

I will never again order from this company and I recommend others also boycott it, at least until they remove that as the default option.

Son

Son

Very disappointing, I've given up on waiting for a 2nd part of my order, which apparently has been with the courier for almost 2 weeks..? You get nothing but the run around. No reply to my last enquiry.. Enjoy my $$ PC. Highly don't recommend them.

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great online store, fast and efficient delivery

I found this online store after my favourite cat litter disappeared from the shelves at Coles. The delivery is super fast and efficient, I've had a great experience with this store. When sales are on this site is a lot cheaper than grocery stores to get staple items and also for items you can't buy here but are on Amazon, like the Scoopfree cat litter system which I have just purchased. I will keep coming back.

MissDefy

MissDefySydney, NSW

My lovely older rescue cat has food she can eat and it arrived quickly

My beautiful 15-year-old cat was refusing to eat normal cat food. Pet Circle has a great range and delivered fast, so my lovely girl can eat again. She normal just licks the gravy on supermarket cat food leaving the meat. At Pet Circle I was able to get a pate texture, so she is finally able to eat a proper diet again, and we can hopefully make her twilight years a little easier and put some meat on her bones. We rescued her at one year old and she is very much part of the family, but as dementia and arthritis sets in she's had trouble eating. Pets are a long term commitment and our Nellie was worrying us with her food intake. Thanks, Pet Circle for the fast delivery at a good price. I'll be back when she has goobled up every last morsel.

Traveller

TravellerAU

Unreliable, unhelpful, no phone to even call

Zak101

Zak101Sydney, NSW

Good value, very quick to deliver

I find they have a very good product range and hard to beat prices. I have had issues with two orders (neither the fault of Petcircle - both courier related), and they were very good rectifying them. The only downside to this company is that they use Couriers Please - which you can see from the reviews of Couriers Please, are completely hopeless.

Sharne

SharneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I started buying food through Pet Circle, every 5 weeks on a ongoing online order, service has been fantastic.
Just recently my furr baby had to be put down, although my order was due to come out to me, Pet Circle we're ok cancelling my order.
A week later I received a hand written sympathy card from Pet Circle. What outstanding caring customer service.
This is the type of customer service you want in all business.
Thank you Pet Circle, I will be back to buy through you guys.

Regards
Sharne

ajb

ajbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service and resolving/ replacement of failed delivery.

Lena154Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't deliver and gone up $35 in 4 months

Lena154

Have emailed and still no reply! Or follow up regarding my missing package

Chelsea

ChelseaIllawarra, NSW

Quite disappointed

I placed an order on Friday 24/7 it gets to 3 days after the expected day of delivery I contact them to see what’s happening for some unknown reason it was sent back to them, so the person I spoke with reordered it for me, I then never got a tracking order so contacted them again to discuss what was happening It hadn’t been shipped as 2 items in the order are now out of stock so I decided to cancel my whole order who knows when I would have gotten my order, really frustrating and no reasoning as to why it was sent back to the warehouse. Waiting on a refund let’s hope I receive that

rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

bad packaging

order 6 packs of bird powder they came in 3 boxes each the boxes were of FLIMSY carbord they were left on front door step someone was home as we are 75 it was raining all boxes were wet when bringing the boxes in it fell out of boxes packets ever were e mailed them telling them to use the orignal boxes as there stronger not the flimsy ones with their brand on them no answer called up took 25 mins to answe on line can now go to our local PET BARN 5 mins away they will mach prices.

Matt

Matt

Had an issue with a delivery. Anwar got back to me straight away and sorted it out with no dramas. Great service and very friendly. Can recommend this company with confidence.

SarahSydney, NSW

LOAD OF RUBBISH

Ordered over $200 worth of dog food for my large pups Friday a week and a half ago. Still haven’t received!!!!!! Following up daily to get fed lies!!!! DONT USE!!!

Sarah

I’ve been contacting Pet Circle every day since last Tuesday!

Ali G

Ali GSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent service

Used them for a few years and always received deliveries in a timely manner. Ordering on line is easy and on the odd occasion when my elderly cat has gone off a product I have preordered, Pet Circle has happily changed or cancelled my order with grace and ease. I have never had any difficulties with them. My last dealings were on 1 August 2020 via their 7 day on line chat.

Kate Wilsmore

Kate WilsmoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

REALLY SHIFTY ORGANISATION

SachinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not reliable

I ordered pet food with a 10-week auto-delivery. The first delivery took so long that I had to ask them to cancel auto-delivery as they're unreliable. My pet ran out of food and I had to go to the store to buy some.

Sachin

I've received the parcel now but not going to order anything from your website again as you're unreliable.

Tony

TonyIllawarra, NSW

late delivery...early billing.

For the last 6 months you have been charging our credit cards for product but not sending it til up to 2 weeks later. We are in iso with no specialty pet food, not only are you investing our money you are forcing us to buy garbage food to see us through. BTW, your coupons for discount wines are fake. $100 voucher will get us 12 bottles for $89 delivered. It's $59 without the voucher. Our local PETBARN will match any price from pet circle, and that's the local store, not necessarily online. Go to your local petbarn and tell them the story, they will fix things and have afterpay. Your warehouse and shipping has let you down,we sympathise but don't have the luxury to continue with your business. I have cancelled our account.

Late delivery

Pet circle.com have a reputation for very slow delivery, make sure you order 2 weeks in advance. My poor dogs had to eat dry food for a week because apparently courier driver fault.
They will make any excuse not to give u refund.