Pet Circle

Pet Circle (page 4 of 217)

4.2 from 4,331 reviews

4.2

4,331 reviews
    4.7 (1,421)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (82) · No (1,622)
    4.0 (1,200)

D. K.

D. K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal on food for my big boofhead of a Great Dane, Chuddleigh.

Easy ordering available online, simple navigation, good deals, plenty of pet things to choose from, large variety of brands to compare with and quick delivery make for efficient use of my time.

Joy S.

Joy S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I ordered tin cat food. The price was good and the delivery was quick It would be good if the fancy feast packs could have more varieties in them and not the same flavours

Richard Wheat

Richard WheatPerth, WA

Good prices and slick online system, however the delivery service is hopeless

The prices are very good and their online systems are easy to use.
We have made several orders, including maintaining an automatic standing order.
In all cases delivery times were excessive.
We have waited up to 14 days for delivery - and this is within the Perth metropolitan area.
Unfortunately, consistently excessive delivery times negate the benefits of using their services and we won't be buying from them again.

Ruthie

RuthieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We always buy our cat products at Pet Circle

We've had some delivery issues but they weren't Pet Circles fault. We have always had good service from Pet Circle. Their prices are really good also and cheaper than others.

Veronica

VeronicaEpping, Victoria

Pretty Good Prices

Being a pensioner, I'm on a very tight budget ... I always check pet food prices elsewhere before I place an order .... I've been pretty pleased so far... I order 36 days worth ( 3 boxes of wet food) plus 20 kgs of dry food Black Hawke.... Great Prices on Frontline Plus, especially if you order 12 months worth! Best Part..... Also I Don't have to carry it, delivery is free over a certain amount.... I will never buy toys from Pet shops again, so much cheaper with Pet Circle..... Great place and Great Choice :)

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Cancelled auto order and still get charged

Cancelled auto order after getting a notification re auto order. Amount comes out of paypal 4 days after cancelling the order. Petcircle only offer a credit from them but still charge your account. Not happy!

Brenda

BrendaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Previous use good. Last not good. frustrated by tracking and follow up information by customer service of pet circle.

Order cost $172. Advice would be received by 24 April, 11 days after ordered. Contacted Pet Circle 26 April,chatline doesnt follow up. Rcd order 1 May without advice from pet circle.

Tracking of orders not satisfactory; nor is pet circle follow up.

Norma T.

Norma T.Sydney, NSW

A good place!

Goods were perfect. Delivery was on time. Price was right. How can I possibly complain.
Forgot to order litter.Do you have litter. Wonder if I should have ordered less more frequently, as house full of cat food. Bit concerned at waste of all those boxes for delivery.

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Auto delivery cancelled and payment details removed but still being charged

I have cancelled all my auto delivery and removed my payment account details few months ago and I checked it again if I have done it correctly. So my account details shows no auto delivery and payment details are blank, somehow today 1/5/20 I was being charged my them through PayPal from them. I then went to check my pet circle account again and it shows I did not have any item on my auto delivery list and shows 'blank' on my payment details. I have readjusted my PayPal account to deactive any further payment to them. I have no idea how could such an incident can be happen.

Find out how Pet Circle compares to other Online Shops

Bad customer service along with no response to complaint emails.

Incorrect and different information was provided by chat representative on two occasions regarding same order, representative did not appear to care about my concerns regarding Pet Circle system errors and confirm my pet food was on its way.

Pet Circle did not make me feel confident that my pets food was being delivered due to Pet Circle delays and incorrect information.

I have received no response to complaint email after four weeks or my follow up email regarding complaint.

I have been a customer of Pet Circle for over four years, the way Pet Circle has treated my concerns has made me go to another provider.

matthewgotze

matthewgotzeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good range and prices, terrible supply chain service.

I have been using Pet circle for years and have always been really happy with their products, price and service. Over the last 6 months, the supply chain service has really gone down hill. Orders are taking up to 2 weeks to arrive from Sydney to Brisbane, where previously it was 2 - 3 days. Pick up your act, you used to be awesome.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Black Hawk.

Always great service, been getting my pets food from pet circle for a few years now. My dog loves the black hawk dry food. Good prices... wouldnt go anywhere else.

Wei You

Wei You

Delivery Problems with Pet Circle

Captain CrankyHORSFIELD BAY

Deceptive practices

Just had $109 deducted from my Paypal account, I have no recollection of approving a recurring order, especially every 5 weeks, we have a tiny little dog and a 8 kilogram bag lasts 6 months.

Auto delivery

I ordered cat food which my cat didn’t eat. I thought I only ordered once but then another auto delivery was coming and my credit card was going to be charged again?!?

Disappointed

$96 was automatically taken out of my back account. I spoke to a customer service rep straight away and apparently I didn’t “un click” the box for auto delivery on my last order. I asked for it to be stopped and advised to not send the goods. 3 weeks later money hasn’t been returned and goods were sent anyway.
I’ve spoke too 3 customer team members and nothing has been resolved.
I won’t be back

JgbWembley

Delivery customer service dreadful

I have sent 3 emails, made 4 phone calls trying to locate my delivery.
The item couldn't be delivered to my address so the usual process, is that it is delivered to a POP store close by. This has not been done, the driver left a card in the letterbox that didn't even relate to my delivery it was for someone else. I am getting no response, just a standard we have emailed the depot. I can't even go to the depot and pick it up! this is truly outrageous. Never again.

Jgb

I will email you Anita and see if you can get this resolved as no one else can.

Pet C.Pet Circle

Great prices and very quick delivery

Very competitive pricing and a great variety of products with extremely quick delivery - I have a product on auto delivery every four weeks and they have not missed a beat - highly recommend

Sonia TSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Sonia T

Please advise your “customer service” staff to discontinue harassing me via email. I do not want any more contact from them or anyone at Pet Circle. Stop harassing me and sort out your delivery issues YOURSELF.

Really pleased with service

Ordered a combination of things which were delivered on time and met expectations. Intend to continue to use Pet Circle for future gifts and treatments for our Fur Baby, Golde.

Brian

Brianasked

On 20 April 2020, I paid $62.85 for 5 kg packs of GOLDEN COB Finch Mix, 5KG. However, I have not received them, any email nor any tracking. These packets are now showing as being for less at $18.39 each. A week ago, I notified Pet Circle of this missing order but have not received any response. I am again requesting someone at Pet Circle to look into this for me. My card account for this transaction was emailed. Previous requests references are Untitled tickets 1481848, 1481850, 1481852. Thank you for your anticipated response.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sending us this message, and my apologies for any confusion or frustration caused regarding this issue.

I can see our team sent you through an email regarding this however I apologise if you are tey to see our response, I will be sure to send this again for you as I can help you directly this way. Please do also check your junk and spam folders in case the reply has gone into those folders.

Kind regards;
Jade.

Robyn H.

Robyn H.asked

Good morning, my order no 5164934 has not been delivered despite an email saying it has been.
Thanks you
Robyn

Felicia Lim T.
Felicia Lim T.

Don’t even bother with them, Robyn. I reckon you’re better off just cancelling the order and asking for a refund

Hi Robyn,

So sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet - I will investigate and email you via the email provided on your account.

My apologies.

Kind regards,
Anita.

Karen C

Karen Casked

How can I order. I am half way through and trying to pay online with credit card and it won’t go any further Karen C

Hi Karen C,

Thank you for getting in contact with us, I am sorry to hear that you are having some trouble making an order.

I am unsure of the issue however feel free to contact our customer service staff for assistance via chat on the Pet Circle website, email to sales@petcircle.com.au or you could send me an email directly, just "ATTN: Jade" when sending the email through with your Product Review user name and email address so that I may assist you further.

Kind regards;