Buyer

BuyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Used Pet Guardians for the first time for prescription medicine. I received the items quickly and their customer service was exemplary and the medicine was a great price. Will definitely use again and would recommend to others.

Robbie

RobbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Friendly, fast and reliable service.

Always helpful, the right price and products arrive very quickly. Pet guardians offer great advice on alternatives to medications, and pet products. Have been and will be shopping with them for years.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Outstanding

I have been using Pet guardians for years. They have always been reliable, responsive, excellent value and the customer service has been outstanding. Just recently they responded so professionally to an issue I had where a packet of food had been accidentally damaged in transit, investigating with the courier and then replacing it straight away. I highly recommend them.

Jade G.

Jade G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great compnay

Wonderful company offering fast and reliable service. Have been buying from them for years. Highly recommend as I never have to go anywhere else for any of my dogs needs.

KatT

KatT

Very helpful

Assisted me to obtain currently 'out of stock' medication for my elderly cat which was very much appreciated. Now that the global CoVid19 virus has virtually shut down the world, without Pet Guardians assistance, life for my 16.5 yo blind cat would have been a little bit more difficult. Thank you!

Finley and Pexion

My dog Finley suffers from epilepsy. He is medicated with Pexion which I used to get from his vet. I now get his meds from Pet Guardians for less than half the price. You people at Pet Guardians are so efficient, so customer focused and a pleasure to deal with. Finley thinks you are pretty cool as well. At the end of December it will be 79 weeks since he has had a seizure! Thank you

Myrto Aretakis

Myrto AretakisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An outstanding team

The team are knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, helpful and super efficient - particularly when I have left orders to the last minute.
Thank you super team; I would not think of going anywhere else!

Amazing prices and service

Thank you so much for the awesome service once again. Really appreciate your quick delivery when running low on my cats medication at half the price from my vets.Highly recommend to anyone, thanks guys!

Selena B.Pet Guardians

Thank you Christey, we are so pleased that your cats medication arrives when you most need it and is much more affordable for you. We appreciate your support

Outstanding organisation!

Excellent courteous and helpful service with competitive prices. Easy to order, product tracked all the way, prompt delivery of very safely packaged order. Cannot imagine anything could be done better. Supporting charity is a wonderfully caring bonus. Warm thanks!

Katrina

KatrinaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very impressed customer

Excellent service from original conversation, to ordering and tracking of product on sms to my phone and email to delivery at the Post Office and notification of its arrival .I have nothing negative to say. I had overwhelmingly good service. Your prices were good and very competitive as well Nola was an absolute gem to deal with. Thankyou.

Skyelar

SkyelarAU

Couldn't afford pet medication without this site

Our rescue dog requires lifelong medication, without Pet Guardians we wouldn't be able to afford her ongoing treatment. The local price for a 100ml bottle of her meds is $120 - $140, but I can buy it from Pet Guardians for approx. $60 plus delivery. I've been buying from them for 2 years now and have never encountered a problem (one would think at some stage a prescription has to go missing in the post or something similar) but every transaction has been perfect. Will definitely continue to buy from them and have recommended them to many of my colleagues who have pets and require medication. It's an added bonus that Pet Guardians also assist people on pensions with their vet bills. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

gregozedobe

gregozedobeCanberra 2600, ACT

Good price, cheap for express delivery

I ordered some medication for my dog from petguardians.com.au as they seemed slightly cheaper than other sellers and their express shipping was very well priced too (although you had to go through to payment to find out how much it would cost). I paid a small amount extra for express delivery and the package was delivered VERY quickly. I'm another happy customer :)

DGSG

DGSGMackay

Definitely a go-to site.

I have used this site several times now, and will keep coming back. Such an efficient service, super competitive prices, and supporting charity too. Each time I have put in an order it has arrived before I was expecting it, which is a bonus if like me, you tend to leave things to the last minute. Can’t reccommend them enough.

Col

ColPerth

Faultless

We have been a supporter of Pet Guardians for a couple of years and have always found their service to be impeccable. Having our puppy on an ongoing prescription medication we are grateful of the greatly reduced cost and happy that it can also support a good cause.

Guardian Angels for sure !

My 80kg Newfie's heart specialist told me about Pet Guardians .. and even showed me the site - not being an internet shopper ! well I ordered the first two bottles of tablets last month, and being wary of how things worked .. was totally surprised how easy it was .. how well I was informed about delivery .. and it was even 2 days early - and that was to PERTH ! .. same thing last week when I re-ordered (part of the repeat from my prescription) .. EXCELLENT service, fast and efficient .. and cheap ! we really can't live without our Angels .. thank you ANGELS !

kim123

kim123Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient Service at Half the Cost!

Ordered Prescription medication for our pet Tobie. Unbelievably efficient service and excellent delivery cost and timeframe. At almost half the cost we paid from our Vet we are more than happy.

Jimbo

JimboCootamundra

Excellent support and service!

My 12 year old Guide Dog is now on tablets for joint support for the rest of his life, I shopped around and found Petguardians, very affordable price, great customer service and delivery within one week. Excellent Support and Service!

Sandra

Prompt, efficient and great value

My dog is on daily medication for a chronic condition, so I shopped online for an affordable solution. Pet Guardians had the best prices, so I decided to try them. Everytime I have ordered, the response has been amazingly prompt. Last Friday, I ordered online at around midday, was informed within a few hours (and we are not in Daylight Saving!) that my order had been dispatched. It arrived Monday, by Express Post, in the early afternoon. I’m in an outer suburb of Perth, so this is great service. A reliable, efficient and economical provider. The tablets were also half the price of the vet’s charges and that includes the $11 postage charge.

Online Purchase

Got my dogs medication online here as it was $100 cheaper than from my vet. Awesome people to deal with.

perfect company to deal with.

This is our first time with Pet Guardians and we have been most impressed with their service and constant contacts from them re the delivery of our order. We live in a rural area and the postal delivery service is not at all reliable and indeed is staffed by very rude people. Can't fault them ie Pet Guardians and will of course continue to use them for our pet's meds.