4.9

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 star service.

If there were 6 stars, I would give them 6 golden stars for price, speedy service and fabulous communication. I will not go anywhere else for my dogs meds (Apoquel).

Selena B.Pet Guardians

Thank you Joe for your kind words. We appreciate your continued support.

Anne-MArie
Anne-MArieSouthwest, VIC

So quick and easy

Easy to order the required script info and so quick to deliver! Simply scanned the script and ordered - at less than half the cost of getting the meds from the vet yet its the exact same product. 4 days from ordering to delivery!

Selena B.Pet Guardians

Thank you Anne-Marie for your lovely feedback. We are pleased to be able to save you $$ on your pets medication.

BFM
BFMFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I've used Pet Guardians for at least two years now & I can't fault their service. Time line is prompt & follow up is the same. Price is the best I've found so far but wouldn't look elsewhere as I know they go the extra mile to help, whenever I've had to call them they are so easy to deal with. They have just filled a last minute medication order prior to Xmas break, which has arrived sooner than I expected.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged for unavailable product and still no refund

I ordered product from their website (shown as in stock) that they then said was unavailable. However, 2 days later they charged my credit card and now 2 weeks later they are still failing to refund.

Buyer
BuyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Used Pet Guardians for the first time for prescription medicine. I received the items quickly and their customer service was exemplary and the medicine was a great price. Will definitely use again and would recommend to others.

Robbie
RobbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Friendly, fast and reliable service.

Always helpful, the right price and products arrive very quickly. Pet guardians offer great advice on alternatives to medications, and pet products. Have been and will be shopping with them for years.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Outstanding

I have been using Pet guardians for years. They have always been reliable, responsive, excellent value and the customer service has been outstanding. Just recently they responded so professionally to an issue I had where a packet of food had been accidentally damaged in transit, investigating with the courier and then replacing it straight away. I highly recommend them.

Jade G.
Jade G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great compnay

Wonderful company offering fast and reliable service. Have been buying from them for years. Highly recommend as I never have to go anywhere else for any of my dogs needs.

KatT
KatT

Very helpful

Assisted me to obtain currently 'out of stock' medication for my elderly cat which was very much appreciated. Now that the global CoVid19 virus has virtually shut down the world, without Pet Guardians assistance, life for my 16.5 yo blind cat would have been a little bit more difficult. Thank you!

Finley and Pexion

My dog Finley suffers from epilepsy. He is medicated with Pexion which I used to get from his vet. I now get his meds from Pet Guardians for less than half the price. You people at Pet Guardians are so efficient, so customer focused and a pleasure to deal with. Finley thinks you are pretty cool as well. At the end of December it will be 79 weeks since he has had a seizure! Thank you

Myrto Aretakis
Myrto AretakisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An outstanding team

The team are knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, helpful and super efficient - particularly when I have left orders to the last minute.
Thank you super team; I would not think of going anywhere else!

Amazing prices and service

Thank you so much for the awesome service once again. Really appreciate your quick delivery when running low on my cats medication at half the price from my vets.Highly recommend to anyone, thanks guys!

Selena B.Pet Guardians

Thank you Christey, we are so pleased that your cats medication arrives when you most need it and is much more affordable for you. We appreciate your support

Outstanding organisation!

Excellent courteous and helpful service with competitive prices. Easy to order, product tracked all the way, prompt delivery of very safely packaged order. Cannot imagine anything could be done better. Supporting charity is a wonderfully caring bonus. Warm thanks!

Katrina
KatrinaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very impressed customer

Excellent service from original conversation, to ordering and tracking of product on sms to my phone and email to delivery at the Post Office and notification of its arrival .I have nothing negative to say. I had overwhelmingly good service. Your prices were good and very competitive as well Nola was an absolute gem to deal with. Thankyou.

Alyson Vonderlundt
Alyson VonderlundtAU

Couldn't afford pet medication without this site

Our rescue dog requires lifelong medication, without Pet Guardians we wouldn't be able to afford her ongoing treatment. The local price for a 100ml bottle of her meds is $120 - $140, but I can buy it from Pet Guardians for approx. $60 plus delivery. I've been buying from them for 2 years now and have never encountered a problem (one would think at some stage a prescription has to go missing in the post or something similar) but every transaction has been perfect. Will definitely continue to buy from them and have recommended them to many of my colleagues who have pets and require medication. It's an added bonus that Pet Guardians also assist people on pensions with their vet bills. Cannot recommend them highly enough.