Pet Guardians

Pet Guardians

Definitely a go-to site.

I have used this site several times now, and will keep coming back. Such an efficient service, super competitive prices, and supporting charity too. Each time I have put in an order it has arrived before I was expecting it, which is a bonus if like me, you tend to leave things to the last minute. Can’t reccommend them enough.

Faultless

We have been a supporter of Pet Guardians for a couple of years and have always found their service to be impeccable. Having our puppy on an ongoing prescription medication we are grateful of the greatly reduced cost and happy that it can also support a good cause.

Guardian Angels for sure !

My 80kg Newfie's heart specialist told me about Pet Guardians .. and even showed me the site - not being an internet shopper ! well I ordered the first two bottles of tablets last month, and being wary of how things worked .. was totally surprised how easy it was .. how well I was informed about delivery .. and it was even 2 days early - and that was to PERTH ! .. same thing last week when I re-ordered (part of the repeat from my prescription) .. EXCELLENT service, fast and efficient .. and cheap ! we really can't live without our Angels .. thank you ANGELS !

Efficient Service at Half the Cost!

Ordered Prescription medication for our pet Tobie. Unbelievably efficient service and excellent delivery cost and timeframe. At almost half the cost we paid from our Vet we are more than happy.

Excellent support and service!

My 12 year old Guide Dog is now on tablets for joint support for the rest of his life, I shopped around and found Petguardians, very affordable price, great customer service and delivery within one week. Excellent Support and Service!

Prompt, efficient and great value

My dog is on daily medication for a chronic condition, so I shopped online for an affordable solution. Pet Guardians had the best prices, so I decided to try them. Everytime I have ordered, the response has been amazingly prompt. Last Friday, I ordered online at around midday, was informed within a few hours (and we are not in Daylight Saving!) that my order had been dispatched. It arrived Monday, by Express Post, in the early afternoon. I’m in an outer suburb of Perth, so this is great service. A reliable, efficient and economical provider. The tablets were also half the price of the vet’s charges and that includes the $11 postage charge.

Online Purchase

Got my dogs medication online here as it was $100 cheaper than from my vet. Awesome people to deal with.

perfect company to deal with.

This is our first time with Pet Guardians and we have been most impressed with their service and constant contacts from them re the delivery of our order. We live in a rural area and the postal delivery service is not at all reliable and indeed is staffed by very rude people. Can't fault them ie Pet Guardians and will of course continue to use them for our pet's meds.

So helpful and lovely, with everything!

I have ordered a few times from them and they are much cheaper than anywhere else for my dogs prescription. Not only that, they send the items out quick which is helpful for me because I tend to leave it to the last minute to order.
So far the best thing is their customer service. Recently they told me that I can fill one of my prescriptions at my local chemist which would be cheaper as it's a human medication too. To me that's the ultimate customer service, and I really appreciate their honestly. Thank you so much for all your help, every time

Excellent impression with purchase of dogs' medication from Pet Guardians the first time.

I am very happy with the service provided. The price is much cheaper compared to what I used to pay at the vet n the medication was delivered at my expected time. The staff looked after me with a wonderful attitude.

great service

when we order the staff are friendly and the order arrives promptly and we found it cheaper than purchasing it at the stores

Fantastic Service!!

Can't speak high enough of Pet Guardians friendly efficient service. Price was competitive and received my order with speed. Definitely be using them again.
Highly recommended.

Saving hundreds!

I order my dogs prescription medication at Pet Guardians and they save me hundreds! Staff always helpful and friendly. So glad I found you and will definitely be telling my friends and family.