Pet House Direct

Pet House Direct

Don’t expect a response to questions or a refund. You have to chase them up.

Although the staff were friendly and helpful when I phoned. Emails were ignored and returning an item proved very difficult. Had to call a few times to organise a simple return and refund. (which I paid for)
Unless you know exactly what your purchasing I would recommend shopping elsewhere.

Send wrong order did not check my email before sending

Did not look at email I send right after ordering.
To change a mistake on my order and send me the wrong order and wanted me to pay to return 26 kgs of dog food I can’t use so unhelpful I will ever buy thru them again!!!!

Awesome, Cheap and Amazing!

We love Pet Circle. It's cheap and affordable.
It's super fast delivery as well and no fuss!

It beats My Petwarehouse any day and the owner is probably not that profit driven like My Petwarehouse.

Amazing Service

Pet House Direct would be one of the best online companies I have dealt with.I bought an amazing scratching post for my cat with different levels and with postage cost $25 even though it weighed over 10kilos.Ordered it Friday and had it by Monday morning.Well done Pet House Direct.Will definately buy again.

Dog kennel to Victoria

Website says order before 1am dispatch same day.. It didn't get shipped till a week later and it was slightly chipped and broken. Lucky the dog loves it heaps

Dog Kennel

This company is a shocker! Bought a dog kennel and accessories on May 4th. Have never received an order confirmation from them.
When I called to complain because the 2 items had not been dispatched on May 18th, the secretary hanged up on me. Second time I called I asked to talk to a manager, the secretary said there was not a manager and hanged up on me for the second time. Call 3rd time and told her that if she hanged up on me I’d contact consumer affairs. Asked for a refund. I’ll see how it goes, if I don’t see the money in my account in a couple of days I will call consumer affairs without calling them again.
Terrible company and terrible service.

Unsolicited / spam email

Got an email from this company without having ever been to a store or signed up to a mailing list - like Bart, I also don't own a pet. I unsubscribed and junked the email.

I don't even have a pet.

I was spammed by this business and suspect it is just phishing. I do not own a pet and have never done business with them yet I just received an email in my inbox. If you receive unsolicited mail from them would not trust that mail, do not click on any of its contents.

My 1st experience in trying to purchase a product

I ordered and paid online for a product, not hearing anything for 5 day I phoned the company direct I then received an email to say last Item which was damaged and a refund would be issued straight away. Once again not hearing anything for another 9 day I phoned the company this time I was asked was I in any hurry to receive a refund, when I had to explain that I had been patiently waiting for 15 days for dog food to arrive I answered yes. I finally received my refund that day. Not Happy

Despatch to Melbourne 2-3 working days....I don't think so!

I ordered (and paid) online a product to be delivered in Melbourne. The Pet House Superstore
's online blurb says they despatch ordered items within 2-3 working days. Still no "tracking" advice from Pet House Superstore and still no delivery of item ordered or in fact, any notification whatsoever of what has happened to my order although they were very quick to take the money from my account!

Easy instructions, good product and excellent delivery

Customer service was great. Ordered at 1pm, they still got it shipped out that same day! Brissy to central qld overnight! Wood quality was not exceptional but definitely what i was expecting anyway, so no complaints! Easy to assemble. Only recommendation would be to use smaller wire in the manufacturing so nothing can get through

Kennel not good enough for large breed dogs

We bought a kennel for a ridgeback puppy. It arrived damaged. They replaced a part. A few months later the removal floor of the kennel started to fall out from the bottom - my puppy weight about 20kg at the time. Despite repeated putting it back in carefully, it kept falling out. My puppy then got scared of the kennel and would not enter it. A complete waste of money. I needed to buy a new/different kennel which my puppy will now enter.
Don't both buying their kennels for large breed dogs because the kennels are too flimsy and not adequately built/designed.

Great product, great price, assembly a breeze, 5 stars!

I purchased a large Brunswick Flat roof dog house. Ordered on Friday evening, delivered to Victoria by Wednesday morning, with a call from the courier driver to confirm delivery instructions. Very smooth transaction. Assembly was a breeze. Quality was very good. Looks an absolute treat. Very happy.

And now that a second adopted dog is on the card, I will do it all again without hesitation.

Second purchase was just about as smooth as the first and easier to assemble given I knew what to expect... and it wasn't hard in the first place.Great product.

Great product; excellent service

Ordered a soft collapsible dog kennel for my dog to sleep in at night (inside the house - so she stops sleeping on the lounge!). It keeps her comfortable & warm and she loves it. Excellent for dogs with short hair who get cold in winter. Also, delivery was super fast. All-in-all, an excellent service that I highly recommend.

Happy cat!

Big thank you and gratitude for excellent, speedy and efficient service in delivering within 24 hours (interstate). Our cat fractured her sternum, and needs cage rest for 6 weeks. Right now she is settled in her new healing space:))

Excellent lightweight soft collapsing kennell

Ordered monday evening and arrived wed afternoon. Very impressed, just as the website described. My dog is an American Staffy, so ordered the large and theres ample room for him to curl up or stretch out. I would definitely recommend this product. Thanks pet house for a great product and great service!

Very happy

I made my purchase on sat night & it has arrived today (wed) at noon. Very happy with prompt delivery, especially as yesterday was a public holiday. Item is as described, like i said .. delivery was fast & i received great communication every step of the process via email. Thanks pet house.

Great customer service and delivery, great product,

I ordered a medium dog house online on a Sunday evening, and was delighted and surprised to have it delivered on a Thursday. I thought that was really great service, given we are interstate and in a country area. Our dog was able to spend the weekend getting used to it, which she did very quickly. The product itself is great -- the measurements and tips given online were accurate. We received 50 mm rain on Sunday, but the dog house stayed dry -- the roof design and surface is really clever.

Good product. Speedy delivery

I bought a dog kennel. Ordered it on Monday and it arrived Wednesday to my rural address. The price was very good and the kennel was of good quality and was very easy to assemble.

Brilliant Service

On advice from our 'Dog Whisperer' who suggested we get a soft cage for our anxious dog, we ordered our Pet Pal from Pet House Direct at 1pm on a Monday and to our astonishment it was delivered the next morning and we are in regional NSW!! To top it all off as soon as we put it up (2 minute process) our dog raced inside and loves it!! The Product and Service absolutely second to none!!