Pet House Superstore

Pet House Superstore

3.0

Prompt Service

Very impressed by the service I received from Chesser. He kept me informed at all times as to the progress of my return claim.

EmmaJ
EmmaJBrisbane

Never again! We could have lost both of our dogs because of this company.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

I had an issue re a buy one get one free offer. It was immediately resolved. I had a further question regarding the product I purchased and again it was immediately responded to and resolved. Good on you Sheila - great customer service. Much appreciated.

Dine D
Dine DPerth

AVOID THIS COMPANY

I ordered Whimzees from this company. They delivered the incorrect product. I had to waste time going to the post office to return and i have not seen my refund. They also would not refund the one that we had opened, even though it was their company that sent me the incorrect product. Customer service non existent.

Eli H.
Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced, dishonest products so close to use by.

Paid top dollar for spot on flea treatments received products that are so close to use by date it makes them useless no mention of this before checkout. USELESS! Then customer service (NOT IN AUSTRALIA) wants pictures but there email system will not accept them.
Stay away not worth the hassle!

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast delivery

We ordered 15kg of cat food at 7.00 am on Thursday and it arrived 2.50 pm the next day - just over 24 hours. Can't complain at all about that - amazing.

Lorraine
LorraineSydney, NSW

Do not use this company!

Placed an order for dog food and accessories.After 1 week and no shipping advice I emailed them and got an auto reply stating that emails would not be replied to within 7 business days!!..
Read the reviews here and realized I had dealt with a dodgy company..Tried ringing and waited on 1 hour without success. I will now lodge a claim with Paypal..thank goodness I used PayPal for payment..at least there is buyer protection. Do not use this company!!..

Bazuzlu
Bazuzlu

Ordered online, but have to collect from post office

I ordered online because I cannot get out of home at the moment. I paid extra for delivery.

The order was sent several days after payment. Then, all I got was a note to collect from the post office which I cannot do, and have to find someone to collect for me. I was obviously home all day, with the door open, waiting for the delivery.

What a let down.

EDIT: had an option to inform Pet House Superstore before it goes public, and discuss with them. They didn't even bother to contact me. Looks like they couldn't care less or maybe about to go bust....

Hill
HillPerth, WA

Lots of unnecessary waste

What an irresponsible business.

I ordered two packs of pet food and they arrived in separate boxes, with lots and lots of unnecessary plastic packing. The two bags could have easily fit in just one of the boxes.

Such irresponsible practice, and total disregard to waste is unacceptable.

Also very slow to process the order, but it is the unnecessary waste they created is what gutted me and won't be buying again from these people.

Pathetic customer service

Haven’t received my order I placed two weeks ago. Mostly because it was sent too late. Sent an email and haven’t replied either.
This is my first order with this mob. Obviously it is also the last.

Very disappointed

Extremely poor customer service. Communication unresponsive. Orders sent several days after payment.

These guys have no clue how to serve a customer and need to go back to business school.

Swan.
Swan.Perth, WA

Not good for online shopping

If you guys want to dabble with online shopping you need to post same day as payment. Simple.
Not 5 days later.

Don't waste your time

Terrible. Bad customer service, rude, incompetent. Slow with EVERYTHING. Nothing good about them. Go to pet circle, I promise you won't look back.

Katie
Katie

I had plant grow faster than this delivery

Pros - Great selection of items. Competitive prices.
Cons - inactive shipment codes (takes more than 4 days to become active).
VERY slow; ended up driving to the local pet store to buy what I needed.

Sarah
Sarah

Great range, great prices, quick delivery

This store has a really good range of products and often has the best prices (particularly during sales). The orders are always delivered quickly and I haven't had a problem before with my order.