Pet House Superstore

Attempted rip off

Melgol

MelgolSydney, NSW

Perfect

Arrived today only 4 working days after ordering, I was very impressed how fast it was. Perfect house my chihuahua, sizing and measurements is accurate but he cushion at the bottom is really soft and thick so super comfy for my chi. I can highly recommend.

James H

James HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Online Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 dog jackets from Pet House and the whole online experience was excellent. The jackets were dispatched the next business day and I received the jackets within 3 business days of placing the order. I will definitely be using Pet House going forward for all of my pet supplies.

Stephanie S.

Stephanie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paid for item was not delivered, no response from customer service

Order a $70.00 item on the 11th April which was registered with Aus post a week later after on the 17th, understand there are delays due to covid19 and was happy to wait a week or two. Since then 17th confirmation there has been no update. I emailed PetHouse on the 27th, 20 days after the order was made and after 5 business days, no response was received. Lodged a lost item form with Aus Post who advised the parcel was delivered to my LPO. LPO have confirmed no parcel was received and confirmed the parcel has not been progressed from the registration on 17th April. Aus Post closed my case as resolved. Emailed PetHouse again and no response.

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed.

Diabeticdogowner

DiabeticdogownerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered dog chews on the 4th april still not physically in mail now 20th april

Purchased dog chews on the 4th april, checked on the 16th april and this company lodges a track number with australia post and not physically in the mail.
So got a response on the 17th saying that will be 8-12 days with auspost delivery
BUT item still hasnt been physically shipped. Terrible service
I need these for a diabetic dog. And we are now out of stock so i am lodging a claim now after reading all these terrible reviews and will buy elsewhere

KirbC

KirbCThe Mallee, VIC

Appalling

Received my first and last order it was full of worms? And webs, the company offered me a refund or replacement I said I’m happy with a replacement they then ignored me completely and never done a refund or replacement they are still ignoring my emails and social media messages. This has been happening 24/03

Marjorie A

Marjorie A

Feel Satisfied & Happy with the service

I have been regular purchasing my rabbits hay and pellets. I feel contented & feel very happy with the service. They never fail us and customer service is very helpful on the phone and assisted me very well.

Keep up the good work guys and always feel great with the great service and support. My rabbits are even happier with the products I purchase :)

christine

christineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service, good product

I placed my order, and then read the reviews afterwards... I was very concerned to say the least, but it was too late to cancel. I ordered a bag of kibble on Thursday and it was shipped on Monday, there was a note saying there will be a slight delay due to Covid-19, this is happening with all pet suppliers, not just Pet house.
I received my order on time, and the bag had over a year left on it's expiry date, the bag and box was in good condition, and clean. I also had no issues calling them, my call was answered fairly quickly.

Fliss

FlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting

I have now been waiting a week for my order to be dispatched, this is ridiculous. One item is a gift for my son's birthday which will now be missed. I'm not at all happy.
The other item is for my kitten, which I have one more day left of food for her. Been on hold to the phone number for 30mins and still waiting, have also emailed but states 5 working day to reply. I will not be using this store again.
Service terrible!

Received bulk bag of premium cat food which was almost expired.

Ordered online largest bag of premium cat food. Was delivered sealed in a box, however bag itself was filthy!!! & food was due to expire in a week. Sent email & photo proof of expiry date straight away (after cleaning bag with disinfectant), however after reading other reviews of bad or non responsive service, decided to call. No answer, just forever waiting on hold.
I am now out of pocket, stuck with bulk bag of food I cannot open since there is no way it will be used within a week and also need to restock urgently while this company has my money & will not answer calls.

Waiting waiting waiting slowest delivery possible

Ordered 07/03 as delivery date on website over other companies was 13/03 .....Australia post only have just received tracking no other information......if a delivery time frame is given when making a purchase that’s what I expect , will not bother purchasing ever again from here .

Mary M

Mary MMelbourne

amazing service

I ordered a Orhopedic Mattress for my dog on the 15-2-20, my beautiful little dog passed away on the 17th-2-20. I received the item and contacted Pethouse about returning the item. I spoke with Thory who went above and beyond with his service... not only offering to refund the purchase but also to cover the postage of this rather large item. He showed genuine understanding and offered his condolences to me as well as being efficient. Thank you so much Thory, you have made this difficult time for us a little less stressful . Mary.

Scott Oscar and perch

Scott Oscar and perchDarling Downs, QLD

Customer service

I had a problem with purchasing a couple of items from pet house Chloe the nice lady from customer service went out of her way to resolve it I am 110% satisfied Chloe deserves a pay rise thank you again Chloe I will be shopping from pet house many more times in the future all because of Chloe's outstanding service cheers thanks again. SCOTT good luck with your Oscar

Do not shop here

th2.c8ptain
th2.c8ptain

Maddie

Maddie

No communication and Extremely Slow Service and Dispatch Time

Pet house took 11 business days (2 weeks) just to dispatch my order without telling me that half of what I purchased online was out of stock. It took me emailing them first to even get a shipping confirmation or for them to let me know that they were out of stock of what I ordered and paid for 2 weeks prior. I waited 6 business days to even get an email response. Have requested a refund as I still haven’t received my order 3 weeks later, see that they redirected my shipment back to their warehouse without processing a refund or letting me know. No communication and extremely slow service.

Mjz

MjzNew South Wales

Outstanding

I feel happy that my email follow up was replied by Paul promptly and Jules packed my products well + organized. I am very happy with the customer service and efficient support I received. This made my rabbits so happy to get their products. Thank you and keep up the good work guys, to make customers always feel grateful and will definitely purchase more of my products from this store.

Excellent service

I was very pleased with the customer service I received when ordering a product for my dogs that was not immediately available, I @was advised as soon as product back in stock and it was sent quickly, thank you Susie

Pete

Pete

Very bad service, dirty products sent

I have ordered 5 times from Pet house online & 4 of those times my products have been posted in a very dirty condition, twice they sent outdated dog food, I can only think their warehouse must be in a dreadful state for products to have grime all over them, even fabric dog toys are filthy!

Very patient customer service.

I had trouble on the computer placing my order, so phoned Pet House. Had great service from Shannay and she walked me through it. Thanks very much Shannay. Thanks for your helpful service. Will definitely be placing another order in the future.