• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (23)
    • 2-4 weeks (6)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (60) · No (3)

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of Mind

We insure all our Pets with PIA, it takes the financial stress away at a stressful time when our pets aren't well or need help.
We have all our pets insured with PIA as they do what they say they will do for a claim and are easy to deal with.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Rob for taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. I hope your pets are doing well? Have a lovely week.

Caitlyn

CaitlynPerth, WA

Made a stressful time so much easier !!

Claims were easy to do.
Processing time was quick.
Our out of pocket expense was put at ease as we received majority of it back and within a week.
Follow up customer service was great.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Caitlyn for taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. Have a fantastic day.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic! Lovely to deal with and very caring and helpful.

Excellent coverage on the policy
I choose and good value for money for the policy. Very caring staff who were very easy to talk to and easy to communicate with.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Linda, thanks for taking the time to review PIA on Product Review. We really appreciate feedback on our services and policies. I hope your pet is doing well? Have a great week.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Pet Insurance Australia Major Medical Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Kulwinder Kaur

Kulwinder KaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick service for claim

Policy is good value, easy to setup, quick replies and otcome for claims . I have been with this insurance about a year now good experience. provided best customer service ever

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Kulwinder Kaur for sharing your PIA experience on Product Review. I hope your pet is doing well? I'll be sure to send these lovely comments over to the PIA customer service team. Have a wonderful day.

Suzyq

SuzyqNgunnawal 2913, ACT

This is great

My first big claim was dealt with very promptly and efficiently. I was very impressed with the speed and accuracy. Have been with the company for five years and always found them very pleasant and helpful .

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Suzyq for posting about your PIA experience on Product Review. I hope your pet is doing well and has made a full recovery. Have a lovely week.

Georgina

GeorginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Underwriters Call the Shots!

I tried to switch from Woolworths to Pet Insurance Australia after reading the positive reviews. Got hassled five times by their marketing arm after making an initial internet inquiry. I applied and now the underwriters have complicated and stalled this switch.

I just don't have the time or energy to beg for them to take my business and Pet Insurance Australia have done nothing to help resolve the issues for me. I now also don't have much confidence they would be helpful if I needed to make a claim.

I have a healthy three year old dog. I've never made a claim. No reason not to insure him.

So my advice is don't waste your time.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Georgina. I'd like to pop you in touch with a senior supervisor asap. I'll send you a message now to grab some information. Thanks, have a great day.

Positive experiences with PIA

We have been with PIA for 6 years and made several claims for things we never would have imagined happening. PIA has responded quickly and made the process easy. Thankyou

Claim MadeYes
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Lisa for your review on PIA. Have a great week.

This is perfect! The peace of mind is worth far more then the monthly fee

Fabulous Freddie

Fabulous Freddie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Super Happy... this is an excellent service such a life saver to have this insurance

This policy is good value and very easy to set up
I have lodged many claims and very prompt to resolve them as our Freddie has many allergies which is on going
I’ve been with pet insurance for 2 1/2 years now and very are happy ... thanks PIA

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Fabulous Freddie! What a wonderful photo! We simply love the bowtie. It's great to hear that PIA is taking the itch out of the allergies for you. Have a great day.

Rebecca P.

Rebecca P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy!

Really easy to claim and very fast after our dog ingest too much grass and needed to have emergency surgery on a Saturday night, thank you PIA you were very helpful!

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Rebecca, I hope your dog is OK and has made a full recovery from eating too much grass that resulted in surgery. Sending them a big "get well PIA cuddle" from the whole team. Have a wonderful day.

Lora T.

Lora T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We could provide the care our girl needed to stay alive

PIA was amazing when it came to claiming our girls vet stay. Our claim was almost $20k due to her getting Tetanus which required her to stay in ICU for over 2 weeks. PIA allowed us to give our girl the support she needed to stay alive and the claim process was seamless. Thank you PIA, Koda thanks you as well.

Great company

Very happy with the service pet insurance Australia provides. Claim process is super quick and easy! Annual premium is competitively priced. Read the PDS and understand exactly what you are and are not covered for before choosing any insurance product that way you will not be disappointed.

craig m.

craig m.Western District, VIC

Extremely Happy

PIA is fantastic and easy to deal with. After our pointer had surgery on a hind leg all we had to do was inform the Vet of his Policy number and PIA processed the claim promptly allowing us to care for him and get him back up and running again.
Well and truly worth it.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Craig for taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. I hope your precious Pointer is doing well after their surgery? Have a wonderful week.

KarinSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy

I do feel the policy is good value and was easy to set up.
Lodging a claim is easy but !! if anything is missing they send you out a letter in the mail and I never receive their mail. I did for the first 2 claims, but have never received anything since. So you need to be on the ball otherwise you may miss out on being paid. I have had insurance for 15mths

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Karin for your feedback. I'd like to take a look into your account to ensure we have your email address set in for correspondence. Can I please have your policy number? Thanks, have a great day.

PI10908371

Karin

My residential address is 294 Nunn rd Myponga but my postal address is PO BOX 23 Myponga 5202 SA

The biggest crooks in the pet insurance

Shannon M.

Shannon M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10+ yrs and no problems or rejected claims

I've used this company for 4 different pets over 10 years. The online claim process is easy and convenient. The process has a quick turn around and I have been happy with the outcome of every claim.
The only downside is the price. The increase in premiums from year to year is unbelievable but I believe this is true for all pet insurance available in Australia. The industry itself needs to be overhauled.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Called to check up on my policy,

Apparently I cant change my excess level because I have made one $30 claim. And the consultant also said that every time I renew my pet insurance every year there is a 30 day waiting period again?

However Liana called me back and helped me understand everything.

I’ll be staying with this company due to her and the level of care I have received

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Kevin, I'm sorry to hear of this and I'd like to pop you in touch with a supervisor asap to get this resolved. Can I please have your policy number? Thanks, have a lovely day.

PI11920212

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Kevin, a supervisor will be in touch soon. Please let me know if you have any problems. Have a lovely day.

Iris

IrisSA, 5290

Gives peace of mind

I have been with Pet Insurance for many years, and they settle claims as soon as they can. Just recently my little dog had to have an operation, and his claim was settled quickly and smoothly.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Iris for taking the time to post your PIA experience on Product Review. I hope your little dog is doing well and has made a full recovery from their operation. Have a lovely day.

Jonathan L

Jonathan LSydney, NSW

Excellent service, relatively painless and fast claim process

We recently joined PIA having just bought our healthy and beautiful 10 month old dog. Approximately one month into the policy our dog unexpectedly needed to go the vet about five times for a range of unforeseeable reasons, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and quick the claim process was. Quite painless, very impressed. Thank you PIA.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Jonathan for posting your review on Product Review regarding PIA. I hope your pup is doing well? Have a great day.

Extremely quick and smooth process

See all Pet Insurance Australia reviews