Pet Insurance Australia Major Medical Cover

Pet Insurance Australia Major Medical Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (1)

KarinSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy

I do feel the policy is good value and was easy to set up.
Lodging a claim is easy but !! if anything is missing they send you out a letter in the mail and I never receive their mail. I did for the first 2 claims, but have never received anything since. So you need to be on the ball otherwise you may miss out on being paid. I have had insurance for 15mths

Number of Pets2 pets
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedYes
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Karin for your feedback. I'd like to take a look into your account to ensure we have your email address set in for correspondence. Can I please have your policy number? Thanks, have a great day.

PI10908371

Karin

My residential address is 294 Nunn rd Myponga but my postal address is PO BOX 23 Myponga 5202 SA

Rip off!!

Was able to get some money back from a claim but not all of it. Had ridiculous policies like they’d cover surgery but not the blood test you need to have before surgery. Tried to leave, because we made 1 claim for 1 of our dogs(that we only got some money for) we had to continue paying for 6 months to finish the policy, without cover for that dog. Then the other dog who has had no claims should of been able to have no claims refund but then they decided that we couldn’t have that because we had been paying weekly not annually.

Waste of money!! Make a seperate bank account and save yourself. Pet insurance is the biggest Joke ever!!! Read terms and conditions very carefully!

Number of Pets2 pets
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi JKL I'm sorry to hear of your upset over your claims and i'd like to have a supervisor take a look into the account. Do you have your old policy number handy and I can pop you in contact with someone asap. Thanks, have a lovely week.

JLK
JLK

Policy Number: PI09259460 And Policy PI0925946

NATASHA

NATASHAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process to set up but claims process a bit disappointing

Number of Pets1 pets
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Hi Natasha, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with our claims process and I'd love to put you in contact with a supervisor who can help. Can I please have your policy number and I'll have someone reach out asap. Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Pet Insurance Australia Major Medical Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

See all Pet Insurance Australia reviews