Verified🏆 2024 Award

Quick Delivery and Exactly as Advertised

Very happy with the prompt service and great dog tag. Show details ·  1
LoveMyPuppy
LoveMyPuppy

Fantastic quality. Looks good!

The pet tags are strong and durable, easy to read, and add a little bling to my precious puppy :D Show details ·  1
Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW2 posts

Exactly what I wanted

The process of ordering and receiving tags was excellent. The tags were exactly what was shown and came in their own soft pouch. Will definitely recommend them to others. Show details ·  1
Ana
AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great tag

Sturdy and high quality tag. Fantastic customer service. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Christina
Christina

Amazing Quality

The quality of the tags is great, I'd recommend the pet tags and clips to anyone who needs a high quality tag for their pet. Show reply
Sarah S
Sarah S2 posts

cat tracked

Ordered a cute tag for my cat .It is bright and sturdy - she has bitten it a number of times. Lettering clear, important given we have moved house. Prompt response with order .Great service ! Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue

Long Lasting Tags

I bought this tag because one I bought a few years ago is still in perfect condition.
Also, lettering is very clear. Show reply
Philipp
Philipp2 posts

Perfect and super fast!

I have ordered a second time with this company for my dog this time as I was very happy with the first tag for my cat. Great service. Show reply
Anon2021
Anon2021South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy choice!

As a family that love our pets and rely on them for companionship getting them these tags was an easy choice to help keep them safe - as a just in case measure!
They’re reliable, durable and lightweight. They don’t bother any our animals to wear, large or small, weather it’s running, sleeping or bathing.
I recommend this product. Show details ·  1
mackico
mackico

Clear text, as ordered

I've ordered from Pet Tags before and been happy with the product. They're durable, and the text remains clearly readable even after years of everyday wear in the form of scratches and scuffmarks from bumping into other metal collar tags. The tag I got this time was a memorial tag for a dearly beloved dog who recently passed, and it is in the same style as the original tag from years ago, which I appreciate. It's bright and shiny and will never get worn like his other tag, but it looks right on his collar, even if he'll never wear it again. Show reply
Chuffed
ChuffedSydney, NSW6 posts

So Cute

A lovely collar tag, bright and solid quality. The printing is excellent. Highly recommend. Shipping quick and price was good. Show reply
Eurpstorm
EurpstormRed Hill 2603, ACT3 posts

Fabulous tag and so quickly delivered

The tags are really good quality, and the engraving is clear. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Show details ·  1
Her
HerSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, exactly as ordered

I've ordered from Pet Tags before as I have had 3 cats now. One of which is a very stubborn escape artist who insists on jumping my fence barriers and losing a collar every now and then.
The website is well designed and easy to navigate. The delivery is fast and efficient, and the tags are exactly as requested.
I don't bother buying pet tags from anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Brendon
Brendon

Top quality with fast service

Really appreciate the fast service that goes with a top notch product. Really happy with the finish led result Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Wouldn’t be without them!

We have just bought a second set to go on our dogs wet weather collars as well as their everyday collars knowing that if some day they escaped from our home, whoever found them would be able to contact us as they have the dogs name, contact telephone number and Council Dog Registration number on them. Show reply
Thomas Dennett
Thomas DennettNew South Wales

Amazing tags

They are make of solid materials and are made to last Show details ·  1

Zelda
Zelda

Service for a purpose

Excellent service. The tags are providing us with a sense of security, starting our new journey in a new country. Thanks Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

Fantastic as always

This is the third purchase I have made (each for a different pet, not as replacements) and each time I am thrilled with the service and quality of the product. Show reply
Carlo D.
Carlo D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great dog tags

Product wa supplied as ordered in a very reasonable timeframe. Show reply
Stanley Swiety
Stanley Swiety

Awesome example of customer service

When my 2 dogs tags got lost the crew at Pet-Tags did not hesitate to send out 2 more. Promptly. All the way to NZ.
THANK YOU GUYS.
Dogs are happy with their new solid feeling tags. Show details ·  1
Micky
Micky

Love Marshal’s Name Tag

Great quality, beautiful bright red color, super fast delivery and communication Show details ·  1
Christine R.
Christine R.2 posts

As advertised

I ordered a purple heart tag for my Halloween costume and it came exactly as advertised. The tag is super cute and the colour matches the photo. The shipping was fast and the price was lower compared to other companies. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
laurel d.
laurel d.

Pet Tag

Arrived really quickly to New Zealand and is really good quality. Very pleased and would buy again in the future. Show details ·  1
John H
John H2 posts

Great tag and quick delivery!

Very postive experience, highly recommended. We'll be back next time if we ever need to replace a tag. Show details ·  1
Rebecca osborn
Rebecca osborn3 posts

Quality product

Good quality product with clear engraving. Looks like it will last. Show details ·  1
Myf
Myf

Fast turnaround

I ordered a tag for my car keys with my phone number and an alternative address if lost. Very happy with the quality solid material. Show details ·  1

Carmel D.
Carmel D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Purrfect tag

I have used these tags for all my carts. Easy to order, fast delivery and they look fabulous. Show details ·  1
Jeanne D.
Jeanne D.South West, WA

Georgie’s pet tag is gorgeous

Pet tag was perfect and easy to do online
My product arrived very promptly as always
Peter
PeterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

First class

Pet tags are very well made and particularly hardwearing. Our dogs still had them on their collars even after 24 hours of being lost in the bush. The tags' perfectly legible details enabled the person who found them to call us. Show reply
Franky B.
Franky B.2 posts

Beautiful

Have bought lots of tags on this website as gifts and for my dog. Great quality and fast shipping! Show details ·  1
Alison- Culcairn
Alison- Culcairn

Just perfect

The pet tags are just perfect, I got them for myself to put on my keys after my two beautiful dogs went to heaven. It was speedy delivery highly recommended Show details ·  1
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Perfect for your little girl

neat , good product , factually correct , rapid delivery, everyone in the family content Show details ·  1
Ingrid
Ingrid

Good quality

A good sturdy tag, well made with very clear engraving. MUCH higher quality than those offered in pet stores. Quick service. Show details ·  1
Tak T.
Tak T.

Happy Owners

Floyd is delighted with his tag and his owners can now relax. Show details ·  1
Lisa Stewart
Lisa StewartSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Prompt service, quality product made to last. Highly recommend to all pet owners Show details ·  1
barbara hewson-bower
barbara hewson-bower

great service

Easy to order; quick to deliver; lovely job and my dog is very happy:) Show reply

Lynn
Lynn

Perfect product

Arrived on time. Exactly as ordered. In mint condition. Love it Show details ·  1
Shania
ShaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and arrived quickly!

Great quality, beautiful vibrant colours & clear writing easy to read Show details ·  1
Spongy
SpongyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Very quick, efficient and convenient service

Placed the order with a well designed website and received a high quality product in a couple of days. Good value for money. Would definitely use again should the need present itself. Show details ·  1
Heather A.
Heather A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect bling for our little girl!

So happy with the Pet Tag when it arrived, easy transaction and prompt postage, thankyou Show details ·  1

Extra Information