Petal & Pup Questions & Answers

hira noonasked

Hi,

Lilly
Lillyasked

Hello, I'm interested in buying your clothes, but I'm confused about the size chart. It says they are "listed" in Australian sizes what does that mean? So if I choose a size 6 dress for example, is it actually an Australian size 2? Bc I'm a US size 6 but in the conversion chart it shows that its actually an AUS 10 or something. So I'm just confused if it's showing AUS or US sizes and if I'm choosing the correct size??

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Lily! Thanks so much for your question. If you are shopping in the U.S please feel free to go to our U.S website, and you will only see American sizing. You can do this by scrolling down the bottom of the website and click on "Visit US site" Seeing as we are an Australian company we have the size conversion charts for international shoppers outside of the U.S. You are correct if you are a size: 6 in U.S sizing, then you are most certainly a size: 10 in Australian sizing. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us at: contactus@petalandpup.com.au

Sophie B.
Sophie B.asked

Has anyone purchased the Hephburn Dress? Im keen to know the fit and quality please :-)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Sophie, some of the features of this dress is: A satin sheen finish, maxi length, longer at the back shorter at the front. The gathering on the waist makes for a flattering line. It is unlined and I have heard that there isn't much stretch in that fabric, so it's a really good idea to get a tape measure out and check your own dimensions to compare to the flat lay measurements to make sure you are getting the right size!

TMoana
TMoanaasked

Hello, I have been online and am interested in your clothes. I am concerned on size as I am 6ft tall. If I were to place my 1st order is there anyway I can return if the fit I not correct? Kind regards Toni Beckham 0437 927033 beckhamsurf@bigpond.com

Hi Toni,
Thank you for your message! One of our customer care team members have sent you a personal email from contactus@petalandpup.com.au to assist you further with your enquiry. Hope this helps! ♡

Get an answer from our members and Petal & Pup representatives