Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

KL S.
KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi There, thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy to hear the team were able to provide assistance in this situation. We hope this has encouraged you to shop with us again soon. Have a lovely day, love P&P xx

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Fiona B
Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Monique
MoniqueKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

I've shopped with Petal and Pup quite a few times before, many times successfully but unfortunately occasionally I have gotten my sizing wrong. In these instances I have always found the customer service team have gone above and beyond to help out with returns - they have always been super prompt with responses to emails and like to make sure you're 100% happy with your product - really takes the stress out of online shopping. Definitely a boutique I recommend to my friends! Thanks Petal & Pup team for your always friendly and helpful customer service :)

Tamieka
Tamieka

Excellent service and products

I hadn't shopped with Petal and Pup regularly, but after their amazing and quick customer service, it will be my first stop from now on! x

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon
RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Cath
CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Jeena Gurung
Jeena Gurung Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I have ever received

Sophie helped me to get refund as the product did not meet my expectations.
She was amazing and very responsive throughout the entire process.
Never got this kind of customer service from other stores.
Definitely will try for the other products in future.

Lots of love wish them all the best❤️

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna