Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Renaud

Sizing issues but resolved quickly with very friendly staff

My order got delivered in the wrong size and I sent it back immediately. The lovely ladies at P&P were incredibly understanding and kind over emails, after I explained I was stressing out if my order would not be returned on time for Christmas as a gift for my girlfriend. Problem was resolved and order fixed quickly once emails were returned to me. I do note that communication with the store would be a lot simpler and quicker if there was a phone number to call - this would also reduce the onslaught of small emails like mine in regards to sizing issues. Thank you so much for you help this week guys, I really appreciate it.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Renaud! We are so sorry to hear that, we have a 48 hour response time to all of our customers, I have found the emails you sent from yesterday so feel free to check it out! I am sure we will come to a good resolution together!

Renaud

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I sent the dress back yesterday to your P.O. Box. Would someone please be able to call me in regards to exchanging for the correct size?

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Sure thing Renaud, I will meet you in the emails!

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Nice but not for me

Would make a nice summer dress but fabric is thick and stiff which doesn’t sit on the body as I hoped or as it looked on the model. Will return for something more delicate

Biz
Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes