Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor Quality

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Nice but not for me

Would make a nice summer dress but fabric is thick and stiff which doesn’t sit on the body as I hoped or as it looked on the model. Will return for something more delicate

Tonia
ToniaSydney

Poor sizing

While the garments are decent, the sizing is inaccurate. A small is quite big, even going down a size the garments were still big (extra small).I’d go down one size when buying. Exchange service is efficient.

Biz
Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes

Rum princess
Rum princessPerth, WA

Good su

Good range of affordable dresses
Quality is hit and miss. Fabric not good a lot of the time.
Dresses often shrink when washed
Would prefer a better returns policy - free returns, money back