Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au

Elyza