Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Sizing Very large
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

Sizing Very large
Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Thieves!

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Leeeeeeena
LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.