Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Meacs
MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup