Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Sizing Slightly large