Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

1.8
Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Mixed

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Biz
Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup